3bob

"...separation and unity"

Is this an organization? What is their system?

Sorry, I don't anything about them except that I can relate to the materials and teachings listed at the link I gave. (and thought someone else might be able to do the same?)

Om

Thanks MH. Actually I've heard about him from several other sources besides just that website but anyone interested really has to do their own researching/verifying.

(which I would say is pretty much a general rule with all "teachers")

Om

Sorry, I don't anything about them except that I can relate to the materials and teachings listed at the link I gave. (and thought someone else might be able to do the same?)

Om

Seemed a tad cliched to me.

:)

If it works for someone, all power to them

Peace,

Dwai

Seemed a tad cliched to me.

:)

Peace,

Dwai

Yes it is. But that is the beauty of true wisdom - it can be stated in so many different ways and with so many different words.

Yes it is. But that is the beauty of true wisdom - it can be stated in so many different ways and with so many different words.

Truth is the same, the wise state in different ways, eh MH?

:D

Truth is the same, the wise state in different ways, eh MH?

:D

True indeed. The wise even know how to say the same thing in a dozen different ways.

Ah! Truth! What a lovely word and concept.

Very interesting. I believe the oneness that you're talking about is actually the entire universe oneness a common conciousness. And ... yes ... I won't dismiss the idea that there may be different planes of one conciousness, for example species conciousness. I think everything is possible, the same way I believe that we are something and at the same time we are nothing and that we may be here but at the same time be somewhere else - quantum phisics is profound. Yet it may or may not be true, I haven't veryfied any of these beliefs, I just believe in them, because I like it this way ^_^.

People that had OBE (out of body experiences), according to some sources, claim that they experience no time, no space, so on and so on. Yes probably after death, we leave this "plane of ignorance", and reunite with the source or "tao", or strive to.

In the book "Magus of Java", in the part where John Chang talks about his metaphisical beliefs, he talks about two worlds, a sort of hell and a sort of heaven. He said entities continue to rise through different planes of existence until they reach the "tao". Also he claims it is possible to communicate with the tao, wich may or may not be God. In psionics they call the tao the source, and they don't see it as God, they see it rather as an expression of God.

In quantum physics I learned that an electron can be in multiple places at once. Matter is and is not there both at the same time. So all this is mind bending, and seriously challenges our perception of reality.

I derived my beliefs from this common ground, that I discovered in my researches on the internet :).

Hi DanTin,

I only quoted the article...

Anyway I can dig your reflections, and thanks for sharing your comments and corelations.

B):):)

Om