Encephalon

Attention All Rotten Bastards!

I've been reading this book called "How to Soak Sweet, Cuddly, Soft Things in Love" by Antoine Meriwhether. Anybody read it? I think it'll help me get along with all the fluffy creatures of the world, and be a nicer person online. What are my chances?

KillBill.jpg

Edited by Blasto

Guest paul walter

I've been reading this book called "How to Soak Sweet, Cuddly, Soft Things in Love" by Antoine Meriwhether. Anybody read it? I think it'll help me get along with all the fluffy creatures of the world, and be a nicer person online. What are my chances?

KillBill.jpg

Haven't read it. Just remember when Carradine was using that gun it contained truth serum instead of bullets ;)

Haven't read it. Just remember when Carradine was using that gun it contained truth serum instead of bullets ;)

Haha yeah. But that needle was way freaking bigger then that barrel.

He really should have just thrown it haha

I always have to wonder both how and why people I like don't like each other

Keeps happening, over and over again. i don't know what that says about me. Hopefully that I am sufficiently diversified in my stupidity.

I always have to wonder both how and why people I like don't like each other

Keeps happening, over and over again. i don't know what that says about me. Hopefully that I am sufficiently diversified in my stupidity.

It's a ubiquitous quality, absolutely toxic, sometimes even deadly, especially on Alaskan fish-processing vessels.

Is this something you notice in the Real World, or online? I could hazard a couple explanations for online sourness.

No, mate.

It's all over the same. On and off-line. Otherwise I wouldn't mention.

Not helpful for "community-building" much, huh?

KillBill.jpg

You should be able to act as crass as fits your mood as long the argueing has points. Sometimes arguments on this forum turn into the sort of playground: "I don't like you or the things you do, so I'm going to talk shmickity smack until you drop down and sob behind your puter screen."

If it makes sense, you can piss people off all day, you'll still be contributing. (IMO) Good luck

Sometimes arguments on this forum turn into the sort of playground: "I don't like you or the things you do, so I'm going to talk shmickity smack until you drop down and sob behind your puter screen."

ROTFLMAO...too funny

crying-at-computer.jpg

Thanks for your comments, innocent bystanders.

Just so you know, I never actually gave Blasto permission to post my private message publicly...I consider this type of thing to be a complete waste of our time on the main discussion forum. Which is why there won't be a second installment.

I stand behind every word I've said, and I know that my actions were for the greater good.

If you don't like it, then fuck off. Thanks! :)

Thanks for your comments, innocent bystanders.

Just so you know, I never actually gave Blasto permission to post my private message publicly...I consider this type of thing to be a complete waste of our time on the main discussion forum. Which is why there won't be a second installment.

I stand behind every word I've said, and I know that my actions were for the greater good.

If you don't like it, then fuck off. Thanks! :)

Stay tuned for Part II, where the power of my pen shall heal Humankind of all woes and strikes fear in the hearts of gods!

Take that, heathen!

You should be able to act as crass as fits your mood as long the argueing has points. Sometimes arguments on this forum turn into the sort of playground: "I don't like you or the things you do, so I'm going to talk shmickity smack until you drop down and sob behind your puter screen."

If it makes sense, you can piss people off all day, you'll still be contributing. (IMO) Good luck

I hafta say, Mokona, that's some hilariously dangerous advice! :lol: Maybe we should all get hammered on Halloween and rip each other new ones... as long as we glean truth and wisdom from the exercise! :lol:

Stay tuned for Part II, where the power of my pen shall heal Humankind of all woes

Thanks! That's very thoughtful of you!

Edited by Dainin

RV, that beat is awesome.

Songs,

I don't know what you mean. Now Blasto has the ball? I'm not playing some game with him. The whole thing ended yesterday for me.

RV, that beat is awesome.

Songs,

I don't know what you mean. Now Blasto has the ball? I'm not playing some game with him. The whole thing ended yesterday for me.

Obviously you were playing games with him, since you were moved to send him that unnecessary PM that incited trouble for yourself. You sort of got what you asked for by initiating it. But if it's over for you, good. Walk in peace.

unnecessary PM that incited trouble for yourself. You sort of got what you asked for by initiating it.

Not much trouble. I knew what I was doing.

In fairness to Scotty, I pushed him to explain his assertion that I was an arrogant ass, to really support his argument with forcefulness and evidentiary support instead of simple namecalling. "Put it on the mat," right? I thought he came through, even though I have obvious reservations about his logic.

The bottom line is that I betrayed my own promise to limit my TTB contact to those with whom I have comraderie and share similar milestones of personal practice. It is with this cadre that the thrust of Scotty's accusations are a non-issue, although they are evidently true for him.

In fairness to Scotty, I pushed him to explain his assertion that I was an arrogant ass, to really support his argument with forcefulness and evidentiary support instead of simple namecalling. "Put it on the mat," right? I thought he came through, even though I have obvious reservations about his logic.

The bottom line is that I betrayed my own promise to limit my TTB contact to those with whom I have comraderie and share similar milestones of personal practice. It is with this cadre that the thrust of Scotty's accusations are a non-issue, although they are evidently true for him.

Pick Two