mewtwo

qigong psychosis or kundalini syndrome or dark night of the soul?

So On these three things that are basicaly the same thing I was wondering if someone could give me the ins and outs of them? like how do they start? symptoms? causes? how to aleviate the syndrome? and any other things you can think to tell me about them?

thanks

So On these three things that are basicaly the same thing I was wondering if someone could give me the ins and outs of them? like how do they start? symptoms? causes? how to aleviate the syndrome? and any other things you can think to tell me about them?

thanks

The microcosmic orbit (MCO) would definitely be one of your best solutions to these problems. The meditation helps to circulate and channel the energy around the body and store it in the dantien safely.

A second way to fix kundalini problems would be to receive shaktipat. Shaktipat is the energetic empowerment from a Siddha Guru that awakens and stabilizes your kundalini. I personally had some problems with kundalini syndrome and I received shaktipat from Gurumayi in October of 07 and it cured it. I was having a lot of burning, itching, and tingling along my spine if I got excited or upset.

I don't have some amazing shaktipat experience to report. All I felt was relief from the symptoms and a light electric/magnetic warm tingling at the base of my skull ever since. I can actually feel the energy flowing up my spine, especially if I haven't ejaculated for a while, I am still working on my sexual kung fu.

When I master the big draw I plan on doing a 100 day no ejaculation gong, and have only injaculations, I'm sure that will really get my kundalini fired up, but the MCO is even more important for these types of practices.

I dunno if they are "the same thing". But most certainly I screwed up my first attempt at "practice" and so maybe I achieved "qi-gong psychosis" - not too hard to do if you don't know what you're doing. Much like trying to do a triple backwards flip from 20 m into a dive pool at the wrong height might be a problem.

Then there is "kundalini syndrome." A "syndrome" being a specific set of "symptoms". I don't know/can't figure out which/what set would be specifically "kundalini"-related, although some folks have attempted a list and you can find it here http://biologyofkundalini.com/article.php?story=SymptomsList

Then you can listen to some other TTB's such as Ralis and Taomeow (and myself) and make of that what you will.

Note also that certain "practices" seek to mimic or approximate "symptoms" which IMO (and small experience) is kind of a weird thing to want to do.

"Dark night of the soul" is addressed in various ways on the site I just mentioned (which I prefer because it feels less "my fault") as well as Dan Ingram's http://web.mac.com/danielmingram/iWeb/Daniel%20Ingram%27s%20Dharma%20Blog/The%20Blook/740E1DCD-75A5-4859-8530-13214BE1BA33.html

Reminder that you are a "whole organism" (which IMO Taoist practices impart superceedingly well) and that "dark nights" may be (IMO and small experience) exactly what you make of them from a separated perspective.

"Kundalini", not sure.

But I don't know sh*t. I'm just trying to do stuff. Trying to help myself and others. (I figure there might be a question about "why" I'm doing it)