Sign in to follow this  
YuLong

Hello from Toronto

Hello everyone ...

I'm really pleased to have found this site and its message board. I have been a follower of the path of the Tao for a few years now. I'm not a religious person, though I have scholarly knowledge of Taoist Religion I am not a devout follower of any of the particular "ways of the way".

I look forward to meeting other followers of the Tao.

Edited by YuLong

I look forward to meeting other followers of the Tao.

Welcome David,

I am confident that you shall find

what you look for in the forums

Taoistic Greetings

www.3deedit.be

Hi David.

a city like Toronto/GTA must have its benefits in finding like-minded practitioners, and its share of workshops and dojos

That it does ... we have a large Chinese community from all over the world ... as well as dedicated local Canadians of all nationalities!

Hi David.

a city like Toronto/GTA must have its benefits in finding like-minded practitioners, and its share of workshops and dojos

I expect more contribution from the overseas Chinese to the spread of Taoism in this world. It will not be any surprise if one day in future I find a separate, unique school of Taoism emerged in the West ..

I expect more contribution from the overseas Chinese to the spread of Taoism in this world. It will not be any surprise if one day in future I find a separate, unique school of Taoism emerged in the West ..

Could not help but notice that I was reading one of your earlier posts from 17 December 2009 after a google search of book translations where you mention the "Wuzhen pian "("悟真篇") :)

Sign in to follow this