Sign in to follow this  
christoff

Is it too late for me?

Hi

I apologise for posting my concern again but I am frustrated!

I have tried many exercises for preventing nocturnal emissions but nothing seems to work. (Although I admit only meditate for 15mins a day, not 1-2 hours as Dhao Zheng suggesting).

Went to a good chinese doctor and he saying that I have "chronic yin deficient". I have things like hot flushes at night, sore lower back, tired easily. I have also very skinny, I weigh 120 pounds but am 6' tall.

How can I have such a problems at a young age of 30? I read in a Mantak Chia book that if you lose too much sexual energy, it can be too late to recover your kidney. Just like if a battery loses too much power, it won't starting again.

Maybe its too late for me?

Life seeming so uphill right now. I starting to think of death, even though I would probably not want to (I have a son 2 year-old).

Yes I understanding my life could be worse, I could be a cripple or live in poverty but I would rather live poor with lots of jing than be rich and no jing!

Is it selfish to want to die and start again new life with strong jing and kidneys?

Christoff, its never too late man... one thing, allways remember and work with and accept "The dharma of now".

I think your problem may be with your legs. Do you do a lot of walking??

nocturnal emissions can be caused by weak/blocked up legs. i suggest zhang zhuang : work with this youtube series on it:

http://www.youtube.com/user/StandStillBeFit

Seriously i think you need to think positively, without that you will deplete even more jing and not have motivation to continue.

just work up day by day little by little..you will thank yourself for it before long! if you have a nocturnal emission, its not the end of the world, you can get it back! standing/zhang zhuang is directly nourishing kidneys so stand, breathe and relax :)

best of luck!

Ed

'christoff', the very fact you have decided to post a thread like this is an indication that you have made the first step in becoming healthier.

The knowledge here is good so far and I would also recommend the Zhan Zhuang (standing meditation). Also go running or use an exercise bike to further improve the circulation and power in your legs; this supplements ZZ very well.

Look at your diet and try to eat and drink better, more vegetables and fruits. Look at macrobiotic recipes and Asian recipes.

That's all I can think of but stay positive and carefree.

Namaste.

Good day,

maybe you can find a good practitioner of the Worsley school 5 Elemente Acupuncture...

it all might be related to some psychological and deeper core issues...

further I learned from my training in Chinese Medicine that there seem to be "windows"

were healing is meant to happen and at other times it just does not happen.

=> do not give up on treatments... maybe the time just is not right yet for it to take effect...

take care

H

The name of the game is perseverance, if you give up and kill yourself, from what i've heard you'll be right back on earth again, with worse karma than before. Improve the life you have right now.

-Also from what you've said it couldn't hurt to gain some weight, it sounds like if a guy punched you all your bones would break. Get a bit of meat on you, workout, and eat a balanced diet.

-Also what Yuen Biao said, practice some ZZ everyday.

Edited by Tao Apprentice

I'm not sure what your health challenges are specifically, but you are very under-nourished at that weight.Do you have gut problems or are you slowly starving yourself intentionally?

Read Nutrition and Physical Degeneration and start eating copious amounts of the highest quality animal products that you can find.Grasses,herbs,fruits and veg have there place but you need serious calories and building,not cleansing, foods.Eat the animals that bio-accumulate the nutrients in the vegetation for you.

You may have to invest in some testing,thyroid,adrenals,testosterone ect.

good luck

Your problem is obvious an chemical unbalance in your body. Try to live balanced and wittness your emotions without judging, view them as a sign your well-being (anger) or confidence (anxiety). If you become angry, don't focus on bad thoughts, stay balanced present long enough and you will become more stable automaticly in the future without the focus even, it will become habitual. Go for jogging for example if you're angry, this way you get to be active plus built a healthier future. Eat healthy, and when you're hungry. If you're stressed, stay present and don't let your mind wander around in bad habitual thoughts. If you're afraid, just notice that most of the times the fear is coming from your habitual bad thinking as well that is causing this stress. Stay present again. If you feel real fear in the present, notice your low confidence, this is a sign to do some courage, do the right thing in that moment. Keep it up, becoming present minded and aware in your dreams is a sign of good progress, it means you've done your job all day long. You will take control of your life if you focus on your 5 senses to remind yourself to stay present and not dwell into waking nightmares.

Your unbalanced past causes all kinds of chain reactions which leads to bad habbits that make no sense and will cause even more unbalance. That is the time become a witness to your emotions instead of victim and staying present long enough to break habbits and form new ones. Take it slow and easy, you have all the time in the world and everything is perfect in the end.

Hi there!

Do NOT give up. I was almost dead for 27 months, no sexual energy, chronic fatigue, chronic stomach disease, hormone deficiency, pimps all over my back, underweight etc etc...

Try Falun Dafa and see what happens.

Start by reading this book Zhuan Falun:

http://www.falundafa.org/eng/books.html

Then do the exercises:

http://www.falundafa.org/bul/audio-video/audiovideo_video.html

Unless you are hopelessly ill with massive amounts of karma it will help you if you believe in it. The practice is just beyond anything in my opinion - for those who want to raise their level with a professional attitude towards cultivation and improving their ethical, moral character(xinxing).

Falun Gong is a cult and I would advise you to stay away from them. Gauss always claims this is just chinese government propoganda but if you go online at websites and forums devoted to cults you will find plenty of westerners that have had contact with falun gong and can attest to it being a cult. Several members on thetaobums have done their qigong and had contact with them and with the exception of Gauss they all agree that it is a cult, that they will try to maniuplate you after having gotten into the practice a bit, that the qigong itself is good but that it still is nothing special compared to many other systems that they have gotten better or equal results with.

Went to a good chinese doctor and he saying that I have "chronic yin deficient".

So keep going to him, and get treatments.

I think if you can slowly and step by step increase the amount of practice you should start seeing more results. Standing meditation sounds like a great idea. THe wuji posture is very good for the kidneys. WHen I did standing meditation I felt it gave me the exact oposite effects of a burnout. I think the inner smile could also be good for you. You and your body probably need some self aceptance and it also works on balancing all the organs and glands. THis lady has a simple medical qigong that is very good for burnout. She travels a lot doing workshops. THe form does not build yin chi in the kidneys though. Not exactly sure what it does but it gives a lot of circulation and energy that feels a bit hot. In combination with something to help with your yin deficiency it might be good.

You could also try some binural beats or brainwave entrainment to help deepen your meditation and make it easier to meditate. THey probably have specific anti burn out cds. Many people experience it as very powerfull. Several bums use it. Check out holosync.

Have you tried a healer such as Chunyi Lin or Michael Lomax? I think done consistently over time sessions with a good healer can do a lot. I experienced it as way, way more powerfull than acupuncture. Chunyi Lin also has an arrangment were you can pay to be a loowed into a weekly group meditation were he projects energy. I have had a healing with him and his energy is very powerfull and healing so I would imagine done over a long period of time this could help a lot.

Not sure if you have a partner but if you do you could chekc out having sex this way and doing the bonding behaviours: reuniting.info

THat will actually help increase your energy. A lot. And it will help harmonize your emotions and body. THe point is to have the tantric valey orgasm not multiple peak orgasms Mantak Chia style. THey talk a lot about not having orgasms but they clarify in a couple of posts in the forum that it is in fact the valey orgasm they want people to have. Diane Richardsons tantra is consistent with this aproach.

Hang in there I am sure you will get there over time.

Life seeming so uphill right now. I starting to think of death, even though I would probably not want to (I have a son 2 year-old).

With all due respect, quit being a little bitch.

You gonna give up and run away, or are you going to accept what you have right now, and deal with it?

Stand up dude.

So you have some work to do, cool. Accept it and move forward.

The only losers are the ones who give up. The only winners are the ones who don't.

You can do this.

Hope things go better for you.

John

Edited by JohnC

Man, I will tell you right now what your problem is, you are 6ft tall and only 120 pounds; that is a serious problem. You need to see a professional/licensed nutritionist/dietitian IMMEDIATELY. You need to EAT EAT EAT and EXERCISE and eat some more. I guarantee you this is the root of your problem. Do you have a history of eating disorders or substance abuse? Nothing at this point is going to increase your energy and mood levels than eating healthy, substantial food.

Edited by fizix

Christoff, If you are still breathing you can fix anything, or at the very least greatly improve!

It's NEVER too late, getting another chance at life may prove difficult, so why waste this opportunity :)

I'm not sure what your health challenges are specifically, but you are very under-nourished at that weight.Do you have gut problems or are you slowly starving yourself intentionally?

Man, I will tell you right now what your problem is, you are 6ft tall and only 120 pounds; that is a serious problem.

I agree that the cause of your low weight would be what I would recommend checking out 1st, before trying more esoteric options.

Do not worry about all the semen retention stuff you have read. For the majority of people without a teacher, that path does more harm than good. For more info read healing love

I'm very glad you posted this ... because you can get help.

Do not worry about the hows and whys you are in the position you are in, just focus on fixing the situation.

You have what in TCM we call "unstable essence" and likely a chronic yin deficient nature. You need two formulas: Jin Suo Gu Jing Wan & Liu Wei Di Huang Wan. You need them in high doses. You also need to build your lost jing up ... the good news is that this is easy and cheap. Lecithin is essentially the modern supplement of Jing. The tail of your sperm use is for fuel.

Don't buy a cheap patent of those formulas, E Fong (this is my favorite brand) or Blue Poppy brand will do. Take 4 - 6 1200 mg capsules of lecithin daily.

Your depression is natural due to your adrenal problems (TCM Kidneys include adrenals), understand that it is natural to feel the way you do ... but don't listen to your thoughts in the sense that they are not your "normal thoughts" they are being changed by your current physical condition.

There is LOTS to do for your health ... don't give up my friend ... it can, and will, get better.

If your TCM Doctor doesn't fix you up to the point where you are feeling much better within a month or so, can him.

Hope this makes you feel better ...

Hi

I have tried many exercises for preventing nocturnal emissions but nothing seems to work. (Although I admit only meditate for 15mins a day, not 1-2 hours as Dhao Zheng suggesting).

Went to a good chinese doctor and he saying that I have "chronic yin deficient". I have things like hot flushes at night, sore lower back, tired easily. I have also very skinny, I weigh 120 pounds but am 6' tall.

How can I have such a problems at a young age of 30? I read in a Mantak Chia book that if you lose too much sexual energy, it can be too late to recover your kidney. Just like if a battery loses too much power, it won't starting again.

Yes I understanding my life could be worse, I could be a cripple or live in poverty but I would rather live poor with lots of jing than be rich and no jing!

Is it selfish to want to die and start again new life with strong jing and kidneys?

Edited by YuLong

Guest paul walter

Hi

This is a joke, right?

Stop practicing EVERYTHING, stop worrying about things, stop everything you're doing, quit your job, stay in bed, don't listen (let alone put into practice) to all the advice on these threads, you're not going to do any of them or if you do you'll probably do the wrong things anyway. Give up and start over again. All the best Paul.

Edited by paul walter

Hi

Is semen really yin though?

I suggest you eat a decent diet and exercise. I mean do squats with some weight, do pull ups, etc. Use good heavy resistance. But don't exercise to exhaustion or to the breaking point. When you exercise aim to spend about 50-70% of your strength each set.

You will put on weight eventually. It might take some time though.

Yang means you're too hyper. This means you need to relax and slow down, especially mentally. When you relax and slow down mentally your body will soon follow.

Guest paul walter

Is semen really yin though?

I suggest you eat a decent diet and exercise. I mean do squats with some weight, do pull ups, etc. Use good heavy resistance. But don't exercise to exhaustion or to the breaking point. When you exercise aim to spend about 50-70% of your strength each set.

You will put on weight eventually. It might take some time though.

Did you actually hear what he said about his condition? He doesn't need excercise-yet, he needs medical diagnosis and to not do anything till the diagnosis is correct so he doesn't further strain his system. Paul

Did you actually hear what he said about his condition? He doesn't need excercise-yet, he needs medical diagnosis and to not do anything till the diagnosis is correct so he doesn't further strain his system. Paul

I have to agree. No one here knows what kind of purification he will have to go through before any healing and tonifying can take place.

Is it possible that he's just skinny? You know, normal, relatively healthy skinny person like many others?

Sometimes being different is not a disease. It all depends on how you feel.

christoff, do you feel sick? Did you go to the doctor because you were worried about being skinny? Or did you actually feel ill? This is important. If you feel ill, there may be a serious problem and you need to see a doctor again. I would advise a western doctor in addition to the eastern one, at least for a second opinion. If you don't feel ill, and it's just your weight, exercise! (within reason of course!)

Edited by goldisheavy

Guys, all this is gonna be really confusing for Christoff..lets try to create some agreeable order in our advice to him, he is having a really hard time.

Do we all agree on wuji standing (first position in the youtube series i posted the link for)?

Do we agree he needs to eat more?

Do we agree on some moderate exercise? if so what kind?

Do we agree about tcm tonics? if so what kind?

Do we agree he needs some faith in a higher power? Tao, God, universal mind, which he can connect to through thought and heart to give him strength and inspiration to carry on striving?

peace

Ed

To eat more could help him or hurt him, if he is suffering from toxemia, which he probably is, he should go through a purification process like the ayurvedic panchakarma. After the initial purging and tonification of the digestive system he will actually have a chance to digest what he eats.

Standing, walking and full lotus sitting will be beneficial once he has cleansed and put himself on the right path. If his weakness is due to a sickness of an organ then it's not good to invest energy into building muscle power yet, just exercise enough to keep up the spirits and circulation.

Tonics will be great.. Ginseng, Ashwagandha, Brahmi, Calamus, Rehmannia, there's so many that are good for low energy and weakness. Ashwagandha and ginseng will help build Jing and nourish the tissues. Gokshura is a kidney strengthener. To be safe its probably good to get a prescription form a TCM or ayurvedic doctor.

A spiritual life will help. :)

Guys, all this is gonna be really confusing for Christoff..lets try to create some agreeable order in our advice to him, he is having a really hard time.

Do we all agree on wuji standing (first position in the youtube series i posted the link for)?

Do we agree he needs to eat more?

Do we agree on some moderate exercise? if so what kind?

Do we agree about tcm tonics? if so what kind?

Do we agree he needs some faith in a higher power? Tao, God, universal mind, which he can connect to through thought and heart to give him strength and inspiration to carry on striving?

peace

Ed

Developing faith is a long term thing - you can't just do it if you don't currently have faith. Just think about balance and well being.

Tonics? etc. why not go back to the 'good Chinese doctor'?

Should see a western doctor if worried about health.

Focus on low weight may be wrong - different people have different optimum weight/metabolism.

Moderate exercise always a good idea - for everyone.

Wuji or sitting formless meditation sounds good (cos it is for everyone).

Is it too late? No don't be silly. You are just compounding your worries. I wouldn't even worry that much about nocturnal emission (at 30) ... its not great and shows an imbalance but you are not alone - most people are in some kind of bad way these days (or a lot anyway).

You have a son and therefore plenty to live for. I think you should give yourself some treats - things you like - reward yourself a little.

Also talk to someone.

Cheers

John

Sign in to follow this