Sign in to follow this  
Birch

Cell phones

More weirdness. Yes I'm looking for some kind of validation/explanation. :ph34r:

I made a call the other day on my cell. The sound felt/sounded like it was a "side step" beside me. Then there was a ? - it literally felt like a wave from the phone had hit my inner ear/brain. The sound/feeling had equalized.

Almost as if the "gap" between me and the phone signal was greater that time. It hasn't happened again since.

Anyone?

Should I be putting EMF controllers on that cell? Do they even work??

I'd go hands free but vanity has me avoiding bluetooth.

More weirdness. Yes I'm looking for some kind of validation/explanation. :ph34r:

I made a call the other day on my cell. The sound felt/sounded like it was a "side step" beside me. Then there was a ? - it literally felt like a wave from the phone had hit my inner ear/brain. The sound/feeling had equalized.

Almost as if the "gap" between me and the phone signal was greater that time. It hasn't happened again since.

Anyone?

I really don't know, but I've experienced walking around with earplugs on my iPhone, listening to the ipod in it, yet having the phone on in normal operating mode. What has struck me is that I get slight acne symptoms around my ears, and I get hot and eerie in my ear and side of the head. even when I place the phone on "airplane" mode I tend to get this effect to a slight degree. The other day I got a bad toothache again, and Ive talked to someone saying they got that from old cell phones.

My take on it is that its atleast invasive to the energetic side of the system. I'd go for off-time as much as possible. Hands free tend to work as an antenna in some cases. That's what it feels like anyway.

My brain is probably just gravy anyway, but that's another matter.

h

cell phones while connected during a conversation do seem to emit a slight pressure/heat effect on the side of the head I use them that starts within the first 30 seconds if not right away.

I've heard that different cell phones have different EM radiation ratings. Also, flip phones might help as the antenna is slightly away from the ear.

Bluetooth should be a good alternative provided you hold your cell phone away from your body. It it is short range and presumably lower in EMF radiation.

some people claim to be sensitive to microwave ovens even.

From what I understand you would be better off going with a corded earbud/earpiece/headset vs. bluetooth.

Corded you get the cell signal but not the actual waves. And bluetooth is just another type wave energy.

I just try to not make many calls on mine. Plus I never carry it next to my body. Always in my bag or at worst in my hand. Never in my jacket or pocket. In spite of the fact that I love my iPhone. It kind of concerns me the amount of signals, waves and frequencies that we have streaming at and through us these days. We have had nothing like this kind of exposure for our entire history. Only within the last hundred years and increasing exponentially in the last twenty-five. We really have no idea what this stuff is doing to us.

I know people who talk 2-3 hours or more on thei cellphone about every day. You will never see direct results from this unless you're talking about 20+ years and then some brain tumor but who knows what else on earth causes all the increase in cancer these days. Just try to live naturally and trust what earth has already provided for you. Personally, I hate phones, use them to the minimum if possible. I prefer face to face if it is someone important to me like a friend or family. Phones are just for exchanging quick information, not to make fun conversations and talking about how you're tieing your shoelaces... <_<

It can be very dangerous if you phone!!! While driving... :lol:

I really don't know, but I've experienced walking around with earplugs on my iPhone, listening to the ipod in it, yet having the phone on in normal operating mode. What has struck me is that I get slight acne symptoms around my ears, and I get hot and eerie in my ear and side of the head. even when I place the phone on "airplane" mode I tend to get this effect to a slight degree. The other day I got a bad toothache again, and Ive talked to someone saying they got that from old cell phones.

My take on it is that its atleast invasive to the energetic side of the system. I'd go for off-time as much as possible. Hands free tend to work as an antenna in some cases. That's what it feels like anyway.

My brain is probably just gravy anyway, but that's another matter.

h

Do you clean the earpiece? It's probably just the collected oil being rubbed off onto your earbud and then back into your skin. Oils from your hands and whatnot. Seems like a simple hygiene issue to me.

Do you clean the earpiece? It's probably just the collected oil being rubbed off onto your earbud and then back into your skin. Oils from your hands and whatnot. Seems like a simple hygiene issue to me.

Hm ya know thats not to unlikely. Cell phones supposedly have more bacteria on them then the average public toilet bowl..

I dont love the idea of being on a cell phone often either. Anything you can't be on after meditating for about 40 minutes should be a good marker.

I do keep it clean, but the irritation was situated behind the ears. When I started to listen with airplane mode, the irritation went away.

h

I've always been skeptical of mobile phones and can only recommend to use as little as possible.

For me also old-style wired modem for internet and wired telephone instead of WLAN and wireless phone.

Apparently it's not only the heat that is created by the electromagnetic field of the mobile causing the cells to move but the brain/blood barrier is lifted by the high pulse frequency allowing toxins to enter the brain.

Here (in German) are some info and picture of rat brains without and with mobile wave exposure (page 2);

http://www.buergerwelle.de/pdf/risikomobilfunk.pdf

A Prof. Dr. Peter Semm, Universität Frankfurt, and Prof. Leif Salford, Neuro surgeon of Swedish University Lund are quoted.

Sure it's controversial. And of course using a phone is very convenient. And of course one shouldn't panic. Follow your intuition.

And there are WLAN stations and DECT phones that don't emit when they are not used (the majority of the devices apparently emit all the time, whether someone is talking/surfing or not):

http://www.buergerwelle.de/pdf/der_widerstand_lohnt_sich.pdf

(edit for typo)

Edited by genmaicha

Guest paul walter

Anyone?

The science came in a few months ago from a large ongoing study reporting that, yes cell phone frequencies do cause tumours over long term use when people use them for about 20 mins a day plus. The heat thing and the disorientation is your brain and inner ear being fried. Of course this has been known for a long time now but like GE crops if they delay and keep the debate going it muddies the water so much that another debate starts and before you know it everyone is mass-debating when they should be actually suing the companies for suppression of health risk studies (like with what they did with the research on smoking/tabacco, remember that people? :o;) ) You can get EMF things that nullify the effects of the frequency. Paul

The science came in a few months ago from a large ongoing study reporting that, yes cell phone frequencies do cause tumours over long term use when people use them for about 20 mins a day plus. The heat thing and the disorientation is your brain and inner ear being fried. Of course this has been known for a long time now but like GE crops if they delay and keep the debate going it muddies the water so much that another debate starts and before you know it everyone is mass-debating when they should be actually suing the companies for suppression of health risk studies (like with what they did with the research on smoking/tabacco, remember that people? :o;) ) You can get EMF things that nullify the effects of the frequency. Paul

Can you name a device that actually works in nullifying the mobile radiation?

From what I've heard most of these (if not all) are scams. We are talking about these little, sometimes cute, colourful stickers (like Hello Kitty) that people stick to their phones believing they have an effect, right?

Oh. I guess my brain will resolve itself.

Thanks. I will go find those EMF things.

Anyone have a measurement device for this stuff (apart from oneself)? Like you can get meters for checking battery voltage. Or canaries for coalmines. What about measuring EMF output? I read about using a carbon fibre rod.

From what I've heard most of these (if not all) are scams. We are talking about these little, sometimes cute, colourful stickers (like Hello Kitty) that people stick to their phones believing they have an effect, right?

I think if the light on one of those stickers comes on and there is no battery attached it has to be removing some of the radiation, else where does the energy to light the globe come from? It must reduce the power of the radiation somewhat, however i'm not sure how much.

Guest paul walter

Yeah, most would be scams. The best ones are/seem to be the third generation Tachyon stick-on discs that cost about $100. The Biopro one is well thought of too. There may be other ones, especially from Germany where they've tried to take precautions against EMF from phones and other sources for a long time. A lot of researchers are saying we're on the verge of an epidemic coming from these phones etc cause it seems that after about ten years of use the full-blown effects of such use mainifests as disease--including lots of brain tumours (which they've already 'proven', but obviously can't talk about in public cause thata would be impolite :ninja: . Paul

Edited by paul walter

Sign in to follow this