Sign in to follow this  
BigJonMud

Can we use electicity energy?

We can smile to the mountains.. sun or moon,

we call upon different aspects of universal energy and mix and join them all up in meditation..

and it makes me wonder? What about electricity? What about the energy expelled from fossil fuel consumption?

Ther are so many kinds of energy.. and we certainly are adapting to make space for technology in our lives..

'energy' sources.. clean energy..

so much talk about energy.

Our planet has certain predominant expressions of energetic development. Wouldn't u say? I mean, take a look at it. The flowerhead of this organism which is the developing world. Where does its energy bloom?

Are we missing out, on using highly refined digital, alchemically enhanced computer monitor energy?

Co2 energy? Telegraph pole energy?

How about the chi that highways direct? Or the majikal energy that reverberates in random vortexes at a busy supermarket line. In a waiting room thats too small.

Or the special chaos fountain that is the midnight underpass on a full moon?

Im just wondering how many others may think it of benefit to learn to work with the modern consequences of our world systems.. to make the most of the concrete radiance that is our deep minds horror

and evolve meditation and mind into fare more immediate and spontaneous expression of mastery.

Of the relevant requirement..

If you pay attention, even while driving down the highway you can notice much more than energy. YOu can find large mushy masses of thoughtforms that are moving energy and recreating events that cause that energy, like car crashes.

There really is alot that can be tuned into and used as energy, manipulation, perception, and patience can teach you all sorts of things if you keep your energy open and feel out around you all the time.

"What about electricity?"

I'm only just learning about it "properly". What I mean by "properly" is when I make mistakes with it - I won't say on here what mistakes I'm making because it's very embarrassing and I don't want to be responsible for anyone putting the red line and the black line on the wrong pole :ph34r:

NB, not practice-related!

I used to think (I don't know if I was taught it or if it was just a rationalization) that "electricity" flows all the time.

But now I know it doesn't. Yet it's there, always ready to flow :wub:

It "flows" under very specific circumstances. I wonder if in the future those circumstances might loosen up a little :wub:

I personally wouldn't use it currently (no pun intended) on myself as it's "stuck" on one very small range and I know my body is not down with that. :ph34r:

I think there was a thread on here (can't find it) about a healer guy who was using the baseboard current. But, the story goes, he was channeling it through himself. You wouldn't just go and "plug in".

I also noted contra-indications for certain practices during electrical storms. Opinions seemed to differ.

Personally, I prefer the "after storm" vibe. :)

We can smile to the mountains.. sun or moon,

we call upon different aspects of universal energy and mix and join them all up in meditation..

and it makes me wonder? What about electricity? What about the energy expelled from fossil fuel consumption?

Ther are so many kinds of energy.. and we certainly are adapting to make space for technology in our lives..

'energy' sources.. clean energy..

so much talk about energy.

Our planet has certain predominant expressions of energetic development. Wouldn't u say? I mean, take a look at it. The flowerhead of this organism which is the developing world. Where does its energy bloom?

Are we missing out, on using highly refined digital, alchemically enhanced computer monitor energy?

Co2 energy? Telegraph pole energy?

How about the chi that highways direct? Or the majikal energy that reverberates in random vortexes at a busy supermarket line. In a waiting room thats too small.

Or the special chaos fountain that is the midnight underpass on a full moon?

Im just wondering how many others may think it of benefit to learn to work with the modern consequences of our world systems.. to make the most of the concrete radiance that is our deep minds horror

and evolve meditation and mind into fare more immediate and spontaneous expression of mastery.

Of the relevant requirement..

Dont mix up things to much. Of course the all energy, but the material substance is different. Electicity can travel through the body, but If you do it at will you recognise that this not belongs to your body.

Kind regards,

Xian

Sign in to follow this