Sign in to follow this  
Astral_Anima

Fish Pose

Hello,

So I'm under the impression that the yogic postures are ways of opening certain channels or are linked to healing certain parts of the body-mind. So assuming this assumption is correct does anyone know what Fish pose would be used for? here a vid of it

In my spontaneous practice i've been taking this pose alot. I know intellectualizing it is pretty much useless as it is the direct experience of it that counts, but just for fun i'm curious wat signifigance this pose may hold. Thx in advance

-Astal

Hello,

So I'm under the impression that the yogic postures are ways of opening certain channels or are linked to healing certain parts of the body-mind. So assuming this assumption is correct does anyone know what Fish pose would be used for? here a vid of it

In my spontaneous practice i've been taking this pose alot. I know intellectualizing it is pretty much useless as it is the direct experience of it that counts, but just for fun i'm curious wat signifigance this pose may hold. Thx in advance

-Astal

I have a book about yoga and chakras all together, and it says that the fish pose is for opening the heart chakra.

I have a book about yoga and chakras all together, and it says that the fish pose is for opening the heart chakra.

HAHAHAHAHAHA, I should have known ;). Thank you.

Sign in to follow this