Thelittlemouse

Asking a girl out at yoga class....

Guest tao4joe

So this may seem like a weird question, but I have been attenedign this yoga studio for almost a year now pretty religiously. I don't go to bars or do very many typical social things for a 23 year old, but i do like to do things like hike and play and meditate etc. I wanted to put it out there to see what comes back, How do you ask a girl out in a yoga class, because all the other places don't seem to have women that vibe with me?

My problem with it is two fold:

1.) I get pretty floaty after a good yoga class and am not really "myself" and usually don't like to be bothered.....

2.) I feel like a yoga studio is a safe place where people go to not be harassed and to zone out into the flow, so it feels kind of violating to go into someones space like that.

But I find myself bored of being alone, not for lack of women, I am cute and get hit on enough, but for lack of women who aren't completely wrapped up in this illusion.... I seem to attract women who aren't on a path other than the American one.... Maybe that is what I need though, someone not into this stuff so i can stay a little more grounded....

anyways, how do you guys ask a girl out in a space of self inquiry like a yoga class. There I feel like my chances of meeting a girl in my wave length are better.

Yeah its a tough call when to ask them out, especially if your a otherwise a regular guy, we workout, love nfl, ride my motorcyle 5 days a week and find many women in my santa monica yoga cleasses sexy and my type. What I have learned is its best to intro yourself and then have class it gives them time to enjoy a class and think about you, so go forward and dont let her know your checking her out anymore, gives her time to check you and consider. Good luck dude

Good luck dude

Yes, it's been a few days now, how did you go littlemouse?

:D

This is a good one because it looks like he's failing and she's telling him to shut up and is trying to ignore him. And it looks like that almost all the way to the end. Heheh... "girls drop signs" my ass. There is nothing reliable about girls. They aren't machines you can just figure out like a good little mechanic.

Yes, it's been a few days now, how did you go littlemouse?

Actually pretty good, I just talked with her in class and then left for vacation. But i took your guys advice and meditated on it for a while. It occured to me, through your insights, that there doesn't need to be a point of Asking out, it should be a constant flowing evolution, from conversation, to hanging out as friends, to whatever.

So anyways, after talking in class I told her I was leaving town for vacation for three weeks and she was all you'll have to tell me all about it when your back. Then she proceeded to ask my X-girlfriend if it was ok to pursue me :) :) :)

So whoever said women are the hunters is totally right....

So now I have to make the leap away from the yoga studio.... any good first date ideas :)

You're really pushing it, buster. :) Congrats. This turned out very easy for you, eh?

So far, I always make things difficult on myself with this silly little brain of mine. I forget if i just let it flow things will work out.