Sign in to follow this  
mibale

Hello from Finland

Hello from a new member from Finland.

I have been lurking here for some months and finally decided to write this very short introduction to obtain the knowledge of what is the full membership ;)

I am a Chinese medicine practitioner working in Finland and studying Daoist and medical texts. I am most interested in ancient anatomy and its relation to Chinese cosmology.

You seem to have a nice forum with lot of interesting information and sharing. Thanks for the forum.

-mibale

Hi there,

Great to met you...Lot's of great people, and information... Melanie

Hi mibale - interesting intro - welcome,and hope you enjoy...

Hello from a new member from Finland.

I have been lurking here for some months and finally decided to write this very short introduction to obtain the knowledge of what is the full membership ;)

I am a Chinese medicine practitioner working in Finland and studying Daoist and medical texts. I am most interested in ancient anatomy and its relation to Chinese cosmology.

You seem to have a nice forum with lot of interesting information and sharing. Thanks for the forum.

-mibale

Greetings mibale. :)

Welcome mibale!

Hey Tactile, is Juho your real name?It means "soup" in my language.

Just letting you know,things like this are important...

@Juho

Glad to hear about another Finn here :)

Do you live in in Espoo area? I live in Jollas, Helsinki.

I studied in Taoist Neijing -school.

@Others....

I understand that my introduction might have been bit too general ;)

I guess that most people here are interested in Daoist cosmology and anatomy. Here is something general in addition to the first one.

I am studying cosmology and cultivation in relation with acupuncture. I am striving to understand better the acupuncture (and points) by studying Daoism as I believe that Daoist practices are the way to gain real understanding and skill of acupuncture. The reason I found this forum was that my friend told that someone here also did an translation of Xiuzhentu. It is perfect example about the connections I am looking for. My version of translation is available from here in case that anyone is interested: Xiuzhentu.

@Juho

Glad to hear about another Finn here :)

Do you live in in Espoo area? I live in Jollas, Helsinki.

I studied in Taoist Neijing -school.

@Others....

I understand that my introduction might have been bit too general ;)

I guess that most people here are interested in Daoist cosmology and anatomy. Here is something general in addition to the first one.

I am studying cosmology and cultivation in relation with acupuncture. I am striving to understand better the acupuncture (and points) by studying Daoism as I believe that Daoist practices are the way to gain real understanding and skill of acupuncture. The reason I found this forum was that my friend told that someone here also did an translation of Xiuzhentu. It is perfect example about the connections I am looking for. My version of translation is available from here in case that anyone is interested: Xiuzhentu.

Right now I'm living in the center but I've lived in Jollas about ten years :) Moved away like 6 years ago. Small town eh ..

Somehow I thought that you were from that school :), I know about it. I considered it also at some point but then decided upon ISA (http://www.akupunktioklinikka.com/). I just started there so not much stuff yet, but seems good up to now ..

But yea, nice to see you here. I'm also more of a lurker but definately appreciating the vibes of this place ..

Welcome mibale!

Hey Tactile, is Juho your real name?It means "soup" in my language.

Just letting you know,things like this are important...

yeah that's me .. :) actually I heard that when I was travelling in Europe this summer. Not really where it was, tho. Somewhere east.. Slovenia maybe ?-)

Oh my...! ;) Great to hear. :D Looking forward to your posts!

Welcome,

RV

Indeed! I'm sure you have a pletora of info you can share with us :).

Sign in to follow this