goonis38

11:11

Hi me again,

Any body look at the clock and it always seems like it says 11:11... Now I know clocks don't say anything...lol But you know what I mean...

I'm sure this topic has been on here, but it seem to fit today for some reason... Whats everyones take on it. Or am I the only one...

Your friend Melanie

Nope!

Been seeing it everywhere for about a year.

Usually, for me it means Change/Master Number/Power Number/Huge Changes coming.

Yep, very true.

A lot of changes.

Great Changes.

Always for the better even though it doesn't seem like it, at first...

Nope!

Yep, very true.

A lot of changes.

Great Changes.

Hey there,

Cool that's a great reply, glad to here it... I have seen it a lot when I was young. And now it's back again like crazy. And I really don't look at the clock a lot or that would make more since to catch it that way...

Cool we have some good change coming... I need it. What about you? Maybe your movie is going to take off, or some of your other projects...

Take care Melanie

Nope!

Yep, very true.

A lot of changes.

Great Changes.

Interesting point of view. Things always change for the better, huh? Wish I could believe that one... :mellow:

Edited by TheSongsofDistantEarth

Nope!

Yep, very true.

A lot of changes.

Great Changes.

Also, sorry to be cranky, but having your clock read 11:11 when you look at it is of absolutely no significance whatsoever, except as a reading as to how wooly your belief-o-meter is...sheez

Edited by TheSongsofDistantEarth

Last night I looked at my watch at 11:11. I used to see it all the time....not so much anymore.

Well bindo you did again like me. Don't try and see it, don't even look that much. And see if it keeps happening... Thats the way i was, when I was younger, now again. So I'm going with something good is going to happen. That is positive, "me like positive"

Mel

Also, sorry to be cranky, but having your clock read 11:11 when you look at it is of absolutely no significance whatsoever, except as a reading as to how wooly your belief-o-meter is...sheez

Lol you always make me laugh... Your pic fits you too... I like you, Funny funny... Mel

I go through periods where is keeps popping up. Not lately though.

For me when I kept seeing it I felt like I was stuck on something waiting to move on. My birthday is 12/12 so when I keep seeing 11:11 I am like...ok...let's move on to my 12/12. :lol:

I go through periods where is keeps popping up. Not lately though.

For me when I kept seeing it I felt like I was stuck on something waiting to move on. My birthday is 12/12 so when I keep seeing 11:11 I am like...ok...let's move on to my 12/12. :lol:

Hey nice to met you,

Yea I could see how that would make you see it that way...lol Thats a cool Birthday, no one should forget it . I was born on mothers day 5-9-71 what a present... Mel

I noticed it with greater frequency when my father brought home our first digital clock.

Hi blasto,

Yea i get you there, I wonder though you could of been looking at 11:11, but on a regular clock it just doesn't sick out... Thats what I notice. Because I don't wear digital watches... Mel

A while back I kept looking at the clock when it was 10:29 which is my birthday lol

Thats cool... Did it happen a lot? Mel

Hey nice to met you,

Yea I could see how that would make you see it that way...lol Thats a cool Birthday, no one should forget it . I was born on mothers day 5-9-71 what a present... Mel

Nice to meet you too!

That's cool you were born on mother's day. Mine is similar, I was born on my mother's birthday. :P

Thats cool... Did it happen a lot? Mel

Yea actually it did for a while, a little less than a year ago, it just seemed like every single time I looked at the clock poof 10:29 lol, and I pondered what this might mean, I still don't know haha

Funny when I look at this thread it's 8:19

:D

And when I look its 1:25..

1+2 = 3+5=8 Oh my, I think we've stumbled onto something.

I noticed it with greater frequency when my father brought home our first digital clock.

Bringing a clock of a new design into a home brings in a different kind of energies and a different kind of perceptions of same. The larger the home, the greater the difference. Emperor Kangxi introduced European clocks to China in the 17th century, abolishing timekeepers who used to shout, "This is the hour of the Black Yin Rat! Peaceful Water rules this hour! Sleep well!" and so forth, first from the Forbidden City and then...

... then three hundred years of humiliating and devastating foreign rule followed, and China was never the same.

You were never the same either after your father brought that clock, come to think of it... am I right?^_^

timekeepers shout, "This is the hour of the Black Yin Rat! Peaceful Water rules this hour! Sleep well!" and so forth, first from the Forbidden City and then...

Hmm... this was done to great dramatic effect in the movie, "Curse of the Golden Flower" with Chow Yun Fat in the lead role. Have you seen it? If not, i think you will find it most entertaining! :)

Hmm... this was done to great dramatic effect in the movie, "Curse of the Golden Flower" with Chow Yun Fat in the lead role. Have you seen it? If not, i think you will find it most entertaining! :)

Yes, I've seen it, and it was indeed most entertaining, and I love Gong Li!

however, the source of my information was not the movie but the biography of Emperor Kangxi I read a bunch of years ago. He wrote poetry, among other things, and the book cited his poem dedicated specifically to this subject -- I remember the line about no need for the timekeeper announcing the hour anymore. :)