LBDaoist

Spiritual / Energetic "banishing" ?

I'm posting this here because I have the sense that there might be others on this forum who will have a better insight into what I experienced. If any of this strikes a chord with you, please let me know. I will try to be as concise as possible, while still including everything that seems relevant.

I have had experiences with bad spirits in the past. When I speak of bad spirits, I am referring to the specific kind that are drawn to negative energy, and manifest by holding you down at night. Those spirits that keep you from moving your body when you wake up, and exist as an oppressive force when the mind turns back to the conscious world as the body has been resting. Now I know that some have said that the conscious disconnect between mind and body is perfectly normal, and scientists have tried to explain it away. I would rather not rehash that aspect of this.

I have been going through a difficult healing process following a fall that I took about six months. Because of that my energy levels have been low, and my attitude has been fairly negative at times. I have felt despair about whether or not the pain will ever go away.

My girlfriend has been dealing with an alcoholic father for her entire life. Last night she just got bad news about him, and she was upset. She often times talks in her sleep, and last night she was vocal in a very angry sounding way. I just mention that because hearing her practically shouting is what woke me up one of the times last night.

We are sleeping in different rooms because I need to be able to move around and stretch out to work with the spasming muscles. Last night I was feeling particularly optimistic, and I was doing some deep, meditative energy work in an effort to clear out the blockages and will my body to relax. I mention this because my suspicion is that all of the grief and negativity that my g/f was feeling, combined with my light work might have drawn the negative force to our home.

(If you're still reading, thank you for hanging in here).

A while after I awoke to hear my girlfriend angrily talking in her sleep, I was drifting back and forth between that state of sleep and waking. Now that I am fully conscious I do not completely remember what my thoughts were, but they were along the lines of concern for her, and peace and relaxation for the both of us. At some point I drifted asleep because I later became aware of that oppressive, evil force. As an aside, I heard a concerned meow from our cat who was in the other room around the same time. It might have even been what turned my attention to it. You know how attention and focus get weird in that in-between state.

Upon becoming aware of it, my first intention was to try to move, to test it. I was unable to move. The next thing that came to mind was to form my index fingers into a cross (I'm not Christian, but something about it made sense at the time). I was unable to join my fingers together, my hands and body were paralyzed, yet I felt like I was making progress toward moving them together. Then I began to mentally direct my intent toward the force, and I told it basically, "You will leave me. You will leave my home." That seemed to get things going. I was able to move and actually put my fingers together to form a cross. At that point I became conscious, in control of my body.

Now this is where it starts to get weird.

I sat up and felt this concern for my girlfriend in the other room. I stood up and placed my hands together, palms touching in the traditional "prayer" style. I silently asked for help, for light and I went into her room. The tension in the air was palatable. She was laying on the bed completely rigid, and some how I just knew that she was struggling with her own internal demons. I could feel the negative presence around her, and I just stood there at the foot the bed, breathing deeply, willing it away. It probably took four or five deep, concentrated, breathes during which I willed relaxation and peace over her to break the aura of badness that had built up around her. I saw her visibly relax. I considered that I was done at that point, then I realized that I was not.

I laid down next to her, and ran my hand over her head a few times, over the crown, breaking whatever connections had attached themselves there. (Isn't it interesting how malleable an unconscious person's aura can be?) Then I hugged her and told her "You are okay." "I love you." "Everything is okay." "I love you." It was odd because she was verbally mumbling the equivalent of "leave me alone... go away" while at the same time snuggling closer and hugging me for comfort. Eventually she relaxed and mumbled something along the lines of, "I love you". I laid down next to her with my eyes closed and consciously willed myself to Wudang mountain in China. It was day time (which is odd now that I think about it, since this happened around 1am PST which would make it afternoon in China, right?) I saw incense burning, and I drew the positive intent from the incense toward us. I saw clear blue skies and monks doing their forms... I felt the energy, and I channeled it into the room. I stayed with her for a few minutes then I whispered that I was going to go lay down in the other room again.

About five minutes later she comes into the room, still half asleep... scared, crying... worried that she had done something wrong. She had no recollection of me being in there with her (that is common... I talk to her when she talks in her sleep all the time... full blown conversations that she never remembers). She just remembered waking up from a really bad dream, and needing to be with me.

Anyway, that is the story. Here are my questions.

Evil influences... external or internal? Part of me feels like it was drawn to us. Another part believes that it came from inside of us.

Banishings... real or not? Can we as human beings consciously perceive manifestations of ill will and negativity? Can we counter them with positive intent and energy work?

Taoist immortals, buddhas, repositories of pure qi and positive intent. Real? Available to those who need them?

Yes, they're out there....

But the good ones of the Light are too, call upon them for their help... they will help.

I really wish the best for you guys.

Just recently I read the book practical psychic self defense by Robert Bruce, and it had a lot of ideas on the subject that could be useful, such as crossing running water and different internal visualizations.

Wish I was more experienced in how to help with this.

Evil influences... external or internal? Part of me feels like it was drawn to us. Another part believes that it came from inside of us.

Banishings... real or not? Can we as human beings consciously perceive manifestations of ill will and negativity? Can we counter them with positive intent and energy work?

Taoist immortals, buddhas, repositories of pure qi and positive intent. Real? Available to those who need them?

Yes to all questions. It is not an either or scenario. I used to perform alot of exorcisms. I stopped doing them when I realized that all demonic attacks are always a result of unresolved internal issues. I have never found an entity attack scenario where there were not emotional issues involved. It is a very real scenario. So, you are not imagining it. You are obviously very helpful and any of what you mentioned will help. However, I also recommend professional counseling for you and your partner. In a nutshell, unresolved energetic and emotional trauma, (which includes alcoholism in the family) will open up the aura and attract negative entities and simultaneously, the unresolved emotions are projected as a thought form. So, many times, the individual is manifesting their own internal conflicts. Any postive energy work like prayer, visualization, and loving physical contact will help. But ultimately, the victim needs to address and resolve the underlying emotional and psychological issue or the attacks may continue indefinitely. Also because you are emotionally involved, you are not able to act as her healer or therapist. You are also a factor. Your love and support will help as a secondary measure. But you yourself cannot be the sole means of her support. She needs professional objective counseling.

I suggest ritual banishment combined with professional counseling... In my experience this combination always works if the person is committed to the healing process...

Edited by fiveelementtao

Yes to all questions. It is not an either or scenario. I used to perform alot of exorcisms. I stopped doing them when I realized that all demonic attacks are always a result of unresolved internal issues. I have never found an entity attack scenario where there were not emotional issues involved.

If they are always the result of internal issues then why continue to consider it an external influence?

If they are always the result of internal issues then why continue to consider it an external influence?

Because in cases where it involves another person's projected thought forms, that entity cannot influence the victim without an energetic "hook" which requires an emotional predisposition on the part of the victim. So sometimes it is only the result of the individual projecting their own internal conflicts and other times it is a synergy of two peoples' issues. But, ultimately it does not matter because, the victim has the ability to repel all energetic attacks if they are able to effectively confront their own issues. IME, Most cannot do this without objective counseling.

Because in cases where it involves another person's projected thought forms, that entity cannot influence the victim without an energetic "hook" which requires an emotional predisposition on the part of the victim. So sometimes it is only the result of the individual projecting their own internal conflicts and other times it is a synergy of two peoples' issues. But, ultimately it does not matter because, the victim has the ability to repel all energetic attacks if they are able to effectively confront their own issues. IME, Most cannot do this without objective counseling.

Again - if the entity is a projection of the person then why not just approach this "entity" as "the person", as an internal influence effecting the person's perception.... and if in contact with other people with the same predisposition - etc etc.... there is no need for definitions, rationals based on external "entities", demons, angels etc. when by your own definition these are of the person who is being effected....

Again - if the entity is a projection of the person then why not just approach this "entity" as "the person", as an internal influence effecting the person's perception.... and if in contact with other people with the same predisposition - etc etc.... there is no need for definitions, rationals based on external "entities", demons, angels etc. when by your own definition these are of the person who is being effected....

Good question... If that is what works for you, then when you are helping an entity attack victim, you can approach it in that way... IME, Some people need to see the entity as being external at first. Afterwards, they are able to internalize it. Ultimately your or my intellectualized opinion is not what is important. IME working with entity victims, counseling is the defining factor in the healing process if the counselor feels that your approach is better, than that is what they should do. If the original poster has questions he can email me. but -O-, I have no interest in engaging in an intellectual hair splitting session. You are free to opine in whatever direction you like...

Good question... If that is what works for you, then when you are helping an entity attack victim, you can approach it in that way... IME, Some people need to see the entity as being external at first. Afterwards, they are able to internalize it. Ultimately your or my intellectualized opinion is not what is important. IME working with entity victims, counseling is the defining factor in the healing process if the counselor feels that your approach is better, than that is what they should do. If the original poster has questions he can email me. but -O-, I have no interest in engaging in an intellectual hair splitting session. You are free to opine in whatever direction you like...

... little defensive?

I will opine in any direction I choose, for that I'm not asking your permission. I ask, because all too often people are left picking up the peices after folks; who like "being the therapist" and enjoy the affection and power that comes along with it; present themselves as "spiritual warriors" defending the afflicted.... just what I've found IME.

... little defensive?

I ask, because all too often people are left picking up the peices after folks; who like "being the therapist" and enjoy the affection and power that comes along with it; present themselves as "spiritual warriors" defending the afflicted.... just what I've found IME.

This is what I was picking up on. In typical Tao Bums fashion....You really weren't asking me an honest question because you wanted my opinion. Your question was a ruse to lure me into an intellectual debate because you had concluded I was falsely presenting myself as you describe. So, it seems I had reason to be defensive... I do actually have considerable experience in this field. And as I remember it, the original post was asking for opinions based on experience. If however, you do have some experience here, then why don't you simply share your experience instead of try to "discredit" me on the forum. I ask because I find all too often that those who like being the "crusader" and enjoy the attention that comes with it; present themselves as those who "test the experts" defending the afflicted... Just what I've found IME...

Yup... TTB's discussion forum still not a good place for me... Time to retreat again. hopefully, I can someday come back and the negative ego fest will either be gone or not effect me so much... Bye taobums...See you in a few months I hope...

Hi there,

I actually know a little about this. And I'm very sorry you are dealing with this... It will go away, stay positive, laugh, love... It will not stay around for that. If the negative energy is not going any where after awhile. It could be something else. Do you smell anything? Have you sen anything? Felt anything?

You remember when I first talk to you, I know you are sensitive to things. Have you tried to communicate with it? There are all different things it can be. Sometimes it's not a good thing or bad thing it's something in the middle. I just don't know. If you like PM and I will talk to you. I can give you some answers...

But if you don't want to talk best advise is staying positive... take care... Sending good intent your way... Melanie

Edited by goonis38

This is what I was picking up on. In typical Tao Bums fashion....You really weren't asking me an honest question because you wanted my opinion. Your question was a ruse to lure me into an intellectual debate because you had concluded I was falsely presenting myself as you describe. So, it seems I had reason to be defensive... I do actually have considerable experience in this field. And as I remember it, the original post was asking for opinions based on experience. If however, you do have some experience here, then why don't you simply share your experience instead of try to "discredit" me on the forum. I ask because I find all too often that those who like being the "crusader" and enjoy the attention that comes with it; present themselves as those who "test the experts" defending the afflicted... Just what I've found IME...

Yup... TTB's discussion forum still not a good place for me... Time to retreat again. hopefully, I can someday come back and the negative ego fest will either be gone or not effect me so much... Bye taobums...See you in a few months I hope...

You weren't picking up on anything. You mentioned that in your expereince that you steared away from the stuff because you found that it always came back to a persons own internal issues.

This genuinly peaked my interest.

I found this not only interesting but to be an act or true dedication to truth and progress. IME when people have come to similar information they were not willing or open to come to the observation that you did. I actually respect the fact that you have this honesty. And was generally intersted. What I was curious about is why, IMO you only took a half step. And by pointing out that "by your own definitions" it points at internal issue only, was not to bate you ... (my god people grow up) it was the source of my curiousity into you and your stance... which appeared to be at that moment someone who could not only speak with some experience but also as one who is actually willing to "think", grow and be open to observations that might conflict with beliefs they were taught.

Your reply pissed me off - if someone challenges you it is not always malice and IMO it made you look like an ambulance chaser.

So while you retreat, please consider one thing - why did you jump to the conclusion that I was baiting you? I wasn't. Be well.

Edit to add: my comment about people playing therapist was not directed at you, although I can see how you'd read it that way, for that I apologize... it stems from two things. One it is not a matter of intellectual hair splitting when there are people presenting themselves as healers, shamans, whatever when really what the are playing with could be very serious psychological issues that they are not qualified for... and two I was hoping that someone that may actually have the sincerity (namely you) to see their way through to the conclusion you did, could offer something that is not only worth while but I think very important to those that play therapist/spirit warrior/whatever....

As for my expereince pay attention, I offered more that enough of my experience during the kunlun thread which apparently help quite a few.

Edited by -O-

This is quite an Alarming case. One of my teacher told me that I should not fear low level ghost or entities they are easily expelled you just have to will it. But the thing that I should look out for are evil spirits(jinns, demons) and also people who could do evil astral work also things like kulam or voodoo and people who could summon spirits to do their bidding and attack someone.

Let me share a story.

Three weeks ago I came in contact with an old friend who is a healer also a practitioner of the esoteric. He told me about this person who is wreaking havoc in our society right now and I should keep my defenses on. He said that this guy studied the black arts overseas his whole life and came back here with a messiah syndrome claiming that he could help people in their "spiritual path". The bad thing was he was just pretending to be a guru of light. This evil person could summon evil spirits and attack people especially when they are asleep.(They love doing that because, most people don't know how to protect themselves while sleeping.) This evil guy also cast spells into his female student and raping them and already has killed a number of people that opposed him he uses his spirits and together with his "Kulam/Voodoo" he is unstoppable.

This person even attacked my friend. My friend told me one night when he tried to heal somebody he felt that the energy is not just an ordinary ailment. He then tried to determine what it is and he traced the astral link back to this evil guy and it gets interesting.

That night when he was sleeping he felt "something" was on top of him stabbing him in his heart and he awoke in the middle of the night feeling there was something holding his heart he told me it felt like 8 claws piercing through my heart. Since he was educated in the esoteric he knew instantly that this is no ordinary muscle pain he knew that this "evil" person has something to do with this. And so he tried his psychic mind power to will it away. He tried to will it over and over and over again for weeks. Yes sometimes the hold/pain will fade but its mentally draining he told me. He soon found out that his "psychic" mind power alone could not "will" it away because, this is a higher form of black magic. Simple mind power alone wont do it and he still struggle with the stabbing pain in his heart.

My friend was really worried because, he have heard about the stories of those people that this evil guys attacked most of them died and experienced the same sensations that he is having. And so somebody advised him to call for spiritual help and call the name of the higher beings and God. Okay, he told me that he believed in God but not so much to the point that I have to call him, But this time its different he said. This time I can't do it on my own even if I'm already a healer. He said psychic power versus psychic power he can handle but Evil spirits of a higher level versus psychic power is like a fly versus a shotgun. Its very different.

So what he did was he meditated for almost 2 hours and kept calling and chanting and asking for help to God and most especially to Archangel Michael the banisher of evil spirits and God's leader against demons. He told me after a while he was meditating he could literally feel the claws loosening and slowly losing its grip until eventually it disappeared.

After he told me that story about this evil guy roaming around. I felt obligated to do something. Since I also have some great contacts who could help us.

That day I tried to connect with the aura of this guy just to sense him. And I felt a lot of hatred and evil intent in his aura and right there and there I stopped sensing him. I then called my friend Ryan who does Astral work and he has a mentor who is a gifted Albularyo/Hermit/Mangkukulam/Healer which later I found out that his real age is already 112 years old! So I told my friend Ryan about the story and asked him if he could contact his mentor to do something about this guy.

Since Ryan got nothing to do he went to his mentor the next day after 5 hours in the bus and 2 hour walk he arrived. Funny, his mentor is expecting him. You know this advance guys they seem to know everything haha...

(Okay the next part will sound really weird and if you think its not for you then better stop reading here now, I just think I have something valuable to share that's why I'll just be typing away)

Moving on, the mentor of Ryan Already know why he is there he even said "I know your friend sent you here to ask for my help." Ryan was as usual surprised how this hermit knew his intentions. Then the hermit sat on his chair asked Ryan for the name drank a glass of water with salt and went down to level... this is where the action happened.

As the Hermit was sitting there motionless Ryan was looking at him and it seems like he is doing Astral work. Then this hermit has a cane beside him. After 20minutes or so Ryan started to worry because he is not moving and the hermit looks exhausted and is sweating a lot then all of a sudden his cane flew right across the room and stood in front of him on its own! Ryan's eyes was as big as plates he was surprised to see a cane stand on its own and the hermit touched the cane and he woke up from his trance state then he told Ryan what happened...

The Hermit when he was a little boy could already see elementals, ghost, spirits and those stuffs. He was trained by a black dwende or a dwarf into the black arts and then later on he sold his soul to the devil and gained a higher form of black magick. but he only uses his abilities to help other people who needs help (kinda reminds me of the movie Constantine hehe..) And he is quite famous in their place he is their friendly neighborhood Witch doctor that is always dependable.

When the hermit snapped out of his trance state he told Ryan what happened. He said that when he got in contact with this "evil person's" aura he was surprised that he was greeted with 8 "things" 2 of those are dark malevolent spirits that are not from the dead and 6 of them are dead people(who had a tragic death) whose souls where summoned and chained to do this evil persons bidding via the 2 evil spirits. (I was actually surprised when I heard about this because the claws that that grabbed the heart of my friend were also 8.)

The hermit said that what surprised him the most is its "daytime" but still this evil person's 8 evil disciples are consciously protecting him even though he is wide awake. Which means this person's concentration is of a different level. And this evil person also has a partner together they both are able to summon evil spirits and cast them to helpless people.

Next the hermit said that these eight evil disciples tried to attacked him astrally they started grabbing him and then he ran! hehe... he said I could only deal with one at a time. When he ran they followed and when they are about to get him he consciously asked for his cane w/c explains why the cane flew right across the room. He said his cane is a source of energy for him because, he needs it. Because these spirits won't stop until they get me. What he did was I ran to his so called "base" and battle them there because he said he is powerfully unstoppable there and could easily just a flick of a hand could banish those spirits who are running after him which in this case... the hermit ran towards hell.

To his amazement the 8 evil disciples were not able to follow him to hell which he says means they are a low level form form of evil spirits but nevertheless dangerous to normal people. He said that if they were able to follow him to hell then its an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth but they are not able to follow.

After that the hermit told Ryan to stay away from doing astral travel for the nth time because its dangerous. And he said that he can't do anything for now with regards to the evil person and his spirits. He suggested that if ever this evil person attacked somebody bring it to him and he could capture them while they are inside the body. Because, battling them in the astral realm requires much work and drains him much of his energy w/c is very dangerous.

So Ryan asked for advice as to what we can do to protect ourselves. The hermit said You could take a bath with rock salt in the water to dissolve all the negative energies attached to your body an that... you could do is put in a cup 2 tablespoons of rice and 1 tablespoon of salt. The rice is at the bottom of the cup and the salt on top. Place to at the corners of your house so that evil spirits won't be able to enter especially when you are defenseless while sleeping the mixture will help to dispel and protect you. But the only problem when you are outside your house then you are susceptible to attack. You then also need to do your mediation or prayers.

The Hermit asked Ryan if he know any form of prayer. Ryan said he does my friend(Yuri) taught me some. The Hermit said okay lets test your focused on that prayer, sit on the corner pray and ill try to attack you astrally with my evil energy.

Ryan went to the corner and chanted the prayer after 15 repetitions he could see and hear the face of the hermit inside his head chanting a form of evil "latin" chant ryan immediately snapped out of his prayer.

Then the hermit instructed Ryan.

He said that your prayer is strong especially when you call Archangel Michael. I could feel is BUT the only flaw you have is you lack focus to your god and you fear me w/c made the prayer lose its power. When you pray and call your god for protection first you summon a higher level of energy w/c super-cedes any from of psychic or evil energy. BUT make sure to fear nothing and trust that your God will protect you because if your fear and lack the trust and concentration you will lose the protection.

Both of you guys (Ryan and Me) said the hermit, lack the focus because you still somehow fear evil. Your friend yuri could easily repel by his aura evil energies even if he is not consciously repelling it, I don't know what he does it but whatever it is tell him that he should continue it, its good for him.(the hermit doesn't know about my Tenaga Dalam) Unlike you Ryan you still have to do the salt and prayer or if you want I could initiate you into the black arts and help you sell your soul to the devil. At this point Ryan said to the hermit no thanks I 'll just do my prayers sir I'm happy with that.

I think that's all. Our Grandmaster even advised us his students to keep our attention to the power of god and let the power of god act inside us repel those evil attackers. He said Stand trust and stay firm and let God repel.

If you believe the devil or evil spirits exist. So does GOD and his power. So if you believe in the power of the light and fear no evil it will save you from a lot of negativity around you. It all comes down to where your focus is because where you'r focus is you get more of it be it media, friends, evil etc you attract it. So if your focus in on the positive side of life you too get more of that.

SY

Edited by SirYuri

WOW... Awesome post, That is something else. It is just plain sad for those people that have given there selfs over that way to evil, and even worse to hurt good people... God bless... Mel

This is quite an Alarming case. One of my teacher told me that I should not fear low level ghost or entities they are easily expelled you just have to will it. But the thing that I should look out for are evil spirits(jinns, demons) and also people who could do evil astral work also things like kulam or voodoo and people who could summon spirits to do their bidding and attack someone.

Let me share a story.

Three weeks ago I came in contact with an old friend who is a healer also a practitioner of the esoteric. He told me about this person who is wreaking havoc in our society right now and I should keep my defenses on. He said that this guy studied the black arts overseas his whole life and came back here with a messiah syndrome claiming that he could help people in their "spiritual path". The bad thing was he was just pretending to be a guru of light. This evil person could summon evil spirits and attack people especially when they are asleep.(They love doing that because, most people don't know how to protect themselves while sleeping.) This evil guy also cast spells into his female student and raping them and already has killed a number of people that opposed him he uses his spirits and together with his "Kulam/Voodoo" he is unstoppable.

This person even attacked my friend. My friend told me one night when he tried to heal somebody he felt that the energy is not just an ordinary ailment. He then tried to determine what it is and he traced the astral link back to this evil guy and it gets interesting.

That night when he was sleeping he felt "something" was on top of him stabbing him in his heart and he awoke in the middle of the night feeling there was something holding his heart he told me it felt like 8 claws piercing through my heart. Since he was educated in the esoteric he knew instantly that this is no ordinary muscle pain he knew that this "evil" person has something to do with this. And so he tried his psychic mind power to will it away. He tried to will it over and over and over again for weeks. Yes sometimes the hold/pain will fade but its mentally draining he told me. He soon found out that his "psychic" mind power alone could not "will" it away because, this is a higher form of black magic. Simple mind power alone wont do it and he still struggle with the stabbing pain in his heart.

My friend was really worried because, he have heard about the stories of those people that this evil guys attacked most of them died and experienced the same sensations that he is having. And so somebody advised him to call for spiritual help and call the name of the higher beings and God. Okay, he told me that he believed in God but not so much to the point that I have to call him, But this time its different he said. This time I can't do it on my own even if I'm already a healer. He said psychic power versus psychic power he can handle but Evil spirits of a higher level versus psychic power is like a fly versus a shotgun. Its very different.

So what he did was he meditated for almost 2 hours and kept calling and chanting and asking for help to God and most especially to Archangel Michael the banisher of evil spirits and God's leader against demons. He told me after a while he was meditating he could literally feel the claws loosening and slowly losing its grip until eventually it disappeared.

After he told me that story about this evil guy roaming around. I felt obligated to do something. Since I also have some great contacts who could help us.

That day I tried to connect with the aura of this guy just to sense him. And I felt a lot of hatred and evil intent in his aura and right there and there I stopped sensing him. I then called my friend Ryan who does Astral work and he has a mentor who is a gifted Albularyo/Hermit/Mangkukulam/Healer which later I found out that his real age is already 112 years old! So I told my friend Ryan about the story and asked him if he could contact his mentor to do something about this guy.

Since Ryan got nothing to do he went to his mentor the next day after 5 hours in the bus and 2 hour walk he arrived. Funny, his mentor is expecting him. You know this advance guys they seem to know everything haha...

(Okay the next part will sound really weird and if you think its not for you then better stop reading here now, I just think I have something valuable to share that's why I'll just be typing away)

Moving on, the mentor of Ryan Already know why he is there he even said "I know your friend sent you here to ask for my help." Ryan was as usual surprised how this hermit knew his intentions. Then the hermit sat on his chair asked Ryan for the name drank a glass of water with salt and went down to level... this is where the action happened.

As the Hermit was sitting there motionless Ryan was looking at him and it seems like he is doing Astral work. Then this hermit has a cane beside him. After 20minutes or so Ryan started to worry because he is not moving and the hermit looks exhausted and is sweating a lot then all of a sudden his cane flew right across the room and stood in front of him on its own! Ryan's eyes was as big as plates he was surprised to see a cane stand on its own and the hermit touched the cane and he woke up from his trance state then he told Ryan what happened...

The Hermit when he was a little boy could already see elementals, ghost, spirits and those stuffs. He was trained by a black dwende or a dwarf into the black arts and then later on he sold his soul to the devil and gained a higher form of black magick. but he only uses his abilities to help other people who needs help (kinda reminds me of the movie Constantine hehe..) And he is quite famous in their place he is their friendly neighborhood Witch doctor that is always dependable.

When the hermit snapped out of his trance state he told Ryan what happened. He said that when he got in contact with this "evil person's" aura he was surprised that he was greeted with 8 "things" 2 of those are dark malevolent spirits that are not from the dead and 6 of them are dead people(who had a tragic death) whose souls where summoned and chained to do this evil persons bidding via the 2 evil spirits. (I was actually surprised when I heard about this because the claws that that grabbed the heart of my friend were also 8.)

The hermit said that what surprised him the most is its "daytime" but still this evil person's 8 evil disciples are consciously protecting him even though he is wide awake. Which means this person's concentration is of a different level. And this evil person also has a partner together they both are able to summon evil spirits and cast them to helpless people.

Next the hermit said that these eight evil disciples tried to attacked him astrally they started grabbing him and then he ran! hehe... he said I could only deal with one at a time. When he ran they followed and when they are about to get him he consciously asked for his cane w/c explains why the cane flew right across the room. He said his cane is a source of energy for him because, he needs it. Because these spirits won't stop until they get me. What he did was I ran to his so called "base" and battle them there because he said he is powerfully unstoppable there and could easily just a flick of a hand could banish those spirits who are running after him which in this case... the hermit ran towards hell.

To his amazement the 8 evil disciples were not able to follow him to hell which he says means they are a low level form form of evil spirits but nevertheless dangerous to normal people. He said that if they were able to follow him to hell then its an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth but they are not able to follow.

After that the hermit told Ryan to stay away from doing astral travel for the nth time because its dangerous. And he said that he can't do anything for now with regards to the evil person and his spirits. He suggested that if ever this evil person attacked somebody bring it to him and he could capture them while they are inside the body. Because, battling them in the astral realm requires much work and drains him much of his energy w/c is very dangerous.

So Ryan asked for advice as to what we can do to protect ourselves. The hermit said You could take a bath with rock salt in the water to dissolve all the negative energies attached to your body an that... you could do is put in a cup 2 tablespoons of rice and 1 tablespoon of salt. The rice is at the bottom of the cup and the salt on top. Place to at the corners of your house so that evil spirits won't be able to enter especially when you are defenseless while sleeping the mixture will help to dispel and protect you. But the only problem when you are outside your house then you are susceptible to attack. You then also need to do your mediation or prayers.

The Hermit asked Ryan if he know any form of prayer. Ryan said he does my friend(Yuri) taught me some. The Hermit said okay lets test your focused on that prayer, sit on the corner pray and ill try to attack you astrally with my evil energy.

Ryan went to the corner and chanted the prayer after 15 repetitions he could see and hear the face of the hermit inside his head chanting a form of evil "latin" chant ryan immediately snapped out of his prayer.

Then the hermit instructed Ryan.

He said that your prayer is strong especially when you call Archangel Michael. I could feel is BUT the only flaw you have is you lack focus to your god and you fear me w/c made the prayer lose its power. When you pray and call your god for protection first you summon a higher level of energy w/c super-cedes any from of psychic or evil energy. BUT make sure to fear nothing and trust that your God will protect you because if your fear and lack the trust and concentration you will lose the protection.

Both of you guys (Ryan and Me) said the hermit, lack the focus because you still somehow fear evil. Your friend yuri could easily repel by his aura evil energies even if he is not consciously repelling it, I don't know what he does it but whatever it is tell him that he should continue it, its good for him.(the hermit doesn't know about my Tenaga Dalam) Unlike you Ryan you still have to do the salt and prayer or if you want I could initiate you into the black arts and help you sell your soul to the devil. At this point Ryan said to the hermit no thanks I 'll just do my prayers sir I'm happy with that.

I think that's all. Our Grandmaster even advised us his students to keep our attention to the power of god and let the power of god act inside us repel those evil attackers. He said Stand trust and stay firm and let God repel.

If you believe the devil or evil spirits exist. So does GOD and his power. So if you believe in the power of the light and fear no evil it will save you from a lot of negativity around you. It all comes down to where your focus is because where you'r focus is you get more of it be it media, friends, evil etc you attract it. So if your focus in on the positive side of life you too get more of that.

SY

I have had some problems of this sort in the past and have tried a variety of methods to deal with them. One of the most effective I have found in my own expereience is Feng Shui cures and space clearing. Incense, espceially sage, sprinkeling salt on the floor and putting it by the doors and windows, and in containers around the room, metal pots of water by the foot of the bed, and things like that help. Good Taoist or Buddhist calligraphy scrolls can help as well. I can not afford such things, so one time I meditated into a deep state and then took my caligraphy set that I got at Barnes and Noble and sort of made a spontaneous symbol as my chi led me, this proved to be very effective as well. Sometimes just fixing bad Feng Shiu can help a lot. I also did a visualization in which I visuallized my home surrounded by an amry of Terracotta warriors standing shoulder to shoulder not letting anything evil into my home, and that helped a lot as well. I have also had a few experiences of attack by negative entities where I visulaized myself in Samurai armor and began attacking them with a samurai sword, this helped too. Another time in my appartment in Alaska I was up late at night in the living room after everyone else had gone to bed and I felt this sort of native american woodland spirit trying to enter our place. I grabbed my samurai sword and sat with it in meditation and opposed this thing, and it departed. So those are just a few techniques I have used in the past to deal with this sort of thing, there are others as well, but I don't want to ramble on lol.

-It never ceases to amaze what others will do for power and control over others.

I've recently began practicing dreamwork and Chi Kung and it is kind of crazy the world i'm becoming a part of, i hope i never have to encounter any evil spirts or stuff of that nature.

-When you become a higher level spiritual being or healer: are you more open or likely to attract spirits of varied nature to you?

Some kind words of advice from a highly qualified Tibetan teacher regarding the subject of spirits and other spooky stuff:

http://blog.tsemtulku.com/tsem-tulku-rinpoche/2010/06/questions-on-ghosts.html

Here he offers some basic protective practices anyone can use when needed:

http://tsemtulku.com/teachings/contemplations/protection-from-black-magic-and-spirits/

May all beings (including spirits) be free from suffering, and the root causes of suffering.

May the Dharma Protectors swiftly act on behalf of the afflicted, and free the minds of those who choose to afflict.

Well, no single poster here is a spokesperson for Taobums. It's your choice if you want to let a single poster affect you that much.

And every group will have its Doubting Thomases. To drop names, I'd say goldisheavy & -O- both fall into this role.

They can serve a functional purpose - except simply criticizing existing answers without offering any better solutions - ultimately doesn't get anyone any further. Because people are always going to simply take the best option available, "perfect" or not. Real (imperfect or not) will always beat hypothetical ideal out in the real world.

Edited by vortex

Well, no single poster here is a spokesperson for Taobums. It's your choice if you want to let a single poster affect you that much.

And every group will have its Doubting Thomases. To drop names, I'd say goldisheavy & -O- both fall into this role.

They can serve a functional purpose - except simply criticizing existing answers without offering any better solutions - ultimately doesn't get anyone any further. Because people are always going to simply take the best option available, "perfect" or not. Real (imperfect or not) will always beat hypothetical ideal out in the real world.

It seems to me that a fundamental error is being made.

When you post something it stands somewhat on its own, or should.

Just because someone follows up in disagreement to a quality post doesn't mean their words will hold the same weight with others reading them.

I think perhaps 5ET is making this mistake. If you don't react to someone when you feel they are baiting you it may leave the reader with the impression that you are above petty bickering, or at least leave room for others to just read your original words as they stand.

My two cents.

PS - I just did a space clearing ritual in my home which is a good energy hygiene procedure to do once in a while. Hopefully my family will notice or feel the difference on some level.