Sign in to follow this  
Mar Thoma

Greetings and thank you.

Greetings and thank you for allowing me to join. I have gone through many spiritual changes in my life. As a child I had a deep hunger for the Divine God. I broke away when pain entered into my life. I adapted to my surroundings and was involved in alcohol, drugs, sex etc. I was a bad young lad. The type of person who would kick in your door and put a gun to your head. I was angry with the Divine as a child because I did not understand. As I grew I met my wife and a few years later, at the age of 20 I put away that life and began seeking God. I was involved with the Catholic religion and had mystical experiences, such as hearing the voice of the Divine, having visions, heat manifesting within my body and other phenomenon. I was going to be a celibate priest but decided against this as I was in love with my wife, who was only what we call girlfriend at that time. We were married and I became ordained independently as a priest within the Orthodox Catholic Church. My wife Andrea and I are raising 4 beautiful children together; Joshua, Jason, Nicole and Natalie. Nearly 10 years after ordination I was elevated as an independent Bishop. Now my thinking is not like that of organized religion. I believe we have the ability to tap into the Divine and walk this earth as both man and god. With this, we have the ability to heal, bless, perform miracles, etc. etc. etc. There are certain individual who have tapped into the Divine Source more than others. These have the ability to transmit a special Grace which can make man/woman manifest into this image I have just spoken of. Some say this is not so, but that is dishonesty. All things are possible when you are in Divine Union. Once the Sacred marriage has been consumated within, a new being is created. A supernatural birth takes place. This is the present course I am on. I am on a journey to be fully awakened. A journey where the Holy Fire is fully ignited. I wish I had the financial capability of meeting with these many Blessed souls. I do not, so I must wait until my time has come. I can not do that which I wish but I will do that which is written already. Thank you again for your time and listening to my minor story.

Mar Thoma

Mt. Rev. W. Thomas Wells

Welcome to the 'bums Mar Thoma,

Thank you for sharing your inspiring story.

Hope you have fun here.

Sign in to follow this