goonis38

Dream Police

Hi there,

I was just meditating again and my arms starting rising, third, or fourth, time now. This time I called my husband in the room and said "look" and stayed calm and relaxed. It stopped rising but held there about a minute or two and slowly lowered again. My husband doesn't do these meditation with me, he didn't know what to think of this...

We had a talk about it, And we where saying if it wasn't for the ridged organized religions that are ran by our governments. Where could we be as human beings, it is a shame. We should all be talking to each other with our minds by now...

I just have started my journey. I have along way to go. I have had one OBE, and now this. And some other things. I will not talk about at this time. But this is exciting we should all be excited for humanity... I know there are those of you out there who have advanced your selfs way beyond this. I would love to here some of your experiences, if anyone would like to share.

I can say since I have started my work, I feel more together, and calm, and centered. I am an empath, and sensitive. So I took in a lot, and my thoughts would be scattered... This is just what I needed, I am so thankful to God for leading me to this website... So Thank you in advance to each and every friend, and person for your advice, and guidance, that has and will be given...

Take care Melanie

Yeah, and thank you for being here and sharing your experiences.

The title of this thread caused me to think about the Native American Dream Catchers. I have a number of them around the house that were presented to me by an organization I help support.

Peace & Love!

You wear your heart on your sleeve...

but I also suggest as Jesus said, be "as wise as a serpent".

Btw, I think it fair to say that many here do not believe in the Christian meaning of God or Jesus, although many here will still show you a certain respect.

No need to tell us or others you are an empath or whatever else along such lines, just be and keep to spiritual foundations; for in that way any light that needs to shine will shine- and not by our hand but by a greater hand reaching through us.

Om

Edited by 3bob

Yeah, and thank you for being here and sharing your experiences.

The title of this thread caused me to think about the Native American Dream Catchers. I have a number of them around the house that were presented to me by an organization I help support.

Peace & Love!

Hey,

Well you know where I got Dream Police from don't you? That is cool about the dream catchers, I love Native American people and things... Mel

You wear your heart on your sleeve...

but I also suggest as Jesus said, be "as wise as a serpent".

Btw, I think it fair to say that many here do not believe in the Christian meaning of God or Jesus, although many here will still show you a certain respect.

No need to tell us or others you are an empath or whatever else along such lines, just be and keep to spiritual foundations; for in that way any light that needs to shine will shine- and not by our hand but by a greater hand reaching through us.

Om

Hi there my friend,

Oh I am very aware of the fact we don't all look at things the same way, thats why I have never went into what exactly I do believe in. I say God, there are many. I respect all religions, and believe they all have something to offer. I try and learn from each one. And pray, and read, and do the best I can. But as far as making a point of what or who I am talking about I haven't done that, out of respect for the rest on the forum...

Also I have spoken of my gifts, because I am blessed, and proud, to have them. I need not hide my light under any bush. "JUST BE" Oh I am thats exactly what I do. But, I get ya. I don't take offense to your advise. I know you mean well. You may have thought that I didn't know these things, but I did thats why from my very first thread, I have never said one way or another...

Ok take care... Live and let live brother... Mel

A lot of people embrace their slavery...

repeating the same motions and thoughts until death...

...about talking without talking...

There's the shortcut and there's the long way Around.

"If you know who you are, you'll know what to do"

Edited by Spectrum

A lot of people embrace their slavery...

repeating the same motions and thoughts until death...

...about talking without talking...

There's the shortcut and there's the long way Around.

"If you know who you are, you'll know what to do"

Hi there,

That is true a lot of people feel comfortable in there little box, and feel safe...

You put things in a cool way, by the way...

Take care Mel