Sign in to follow this  
turbo

Information we should know.

First, this may not belong in the Taoist Discussion area, but I dont think the Off Topic area would provide it as much attention as I feel it deserves.

http://www.wanttoknow.info/index.shtml

Above is a website that seems to provide reliable information about coverups concerning health, medicine, mind control, elections, etc...check it out.

Seems like I "knew" much this stuff already, but these folks take it a step deeper, and seem to have done the research.

Well, so much for disputing the validity of a raw meat diet (seemed like a pretty weird idea to me). If you want to live a healthy life you have to do it through traditional (TCM, aruevada) means, or non-traditional, but not through modern techniques or ideas. The site reveals the process through which drug companies have turned from helping people using the for a dollar. If the pimp-hooker-trick model ever fit it is here with pharmie-MD-patient.

/rant

Enjoy,

T

fantastic website.

thanks for bringing it up.

i know much of this kind of information already (but will still have a good look through it) and it's really time to continue to bring this knowledge to the front of everyone's mind.

all it takes is all of us people saying "no more!" and it's finished!

time to take down the government-media-corporate-military empire.

i've toying with a book for a while on this but at the moment don't have any time to write it.... hopefully soon i will. i think it's important to get as much people looking critically about what is going on, as soon as possible or it might end up too late and the microchip and one-world government will be upon us before we can mount a decent ®evolution.

*also rant*

Sign in to follow this