Thelittlemouse

Sexual Kung Fu, I can move the energy but can't stop it from wanting to escape

Hi all,

I have been practicing Sexual Kung Fu in different forms for a little over a year now. I have a problem that has been frustrating me, I had been doing the Upward Draw(chia) and have switched to Anal Breathing(lin) and in both modalities can move the enery from my genitals up the spine into the head and then with a little toruble can move it back down the front. I have gotten to a point where i can cause my erection to subside within 5-10 seconds of doing Anal breathing.

The problem is as soon as i begin stimulation again the urge to ejaculate comes back within 5-10 strokes. And its so firey and intense its like I am on the verge instantly. I can circulate again and get the erection to drop instantly, but as soon as i begin stimulation bame the fire is back. This is extremely frustrating. I started these practices to get over a premature ejaculation problem and that got better, but I haven't been with a woman in around 6 months and it feels like I have taken a lot of steps backwards since then even though I am practicing.

I have been reading around for the last month on this site and haven't found anyone describing this problem. But I have found S.Biels fire water technique and that has been amazing, doing it for a week now, but I am not sure if its helping in this arena... to soon to tell

Please ask many any questions you need to to help me get to the bottom of this, I am very dedicated to retention, but dislike that i can't enjoy touching myself because of the speed at which i approach climax :(

thanks

When you mentioned premature ejaculation based upon my limited experience in TCM it makes me think that this might not be a sexual kung fu issue, but a kidney yin deficiency. One of the symptoms of kidney yin deficiency is pre-mature ejaculation and easy arousal. For this you may want to get a Chinese herbal formula from an acupuncturist to build up your kidney yin.

What you are doing is a waste of time and dangerous... I don't know if you read this in a book or where you got it. The fact that you are on an internet discussion forum asking about something that should only be learned from a master tells me you are trying to figure something out you read in a book. There is alot of nonsense like this being taught in books ALOT of it. Many of the teachers who once taught this and wrote about are confessing that it is dangerous and do not teach it anymore. By sexually stimulating yourself, you are not stimulating jing or essence, just igniting your sperm. transmuting Jing essence is not done by sexually stimulating yourself. That sperm becomes activated and that is why you want to ejaculate. When done properly, there is not this not this intense sexual desire.

The bottom line is that the Fire you are stimulating cannot be used for internal alchemy. But once you stimulate sexual energy, you need to release it or it will sit in you and rot. It will literally burn you from the inside out. If you search this site's archives, you will read about many people who have severely injured themselves with this kind of nonsense. Some people cannot have orgasms or erections any more and no medicine can help them. You're playing with fire literally. What you are doing has nothing whatsoever to do with real taoist cultivation.

I suggest stopping this nonsense. Allow your sexuality to be natural or find a qualified teacher who is willing to teach this in person.

Hi all,

I have been practicing Sexual Kung Fu in different forms for a little over a year now. I have a problem that has been frustrating me, I had been doing the Upward Draw(chia) and have switched to Anal Breathing(lin) and in both modalities can move the enery from my genitals up the spine into the head and then with a little toruble can move it back down the front. I have gotten to a point where i can cause my erection to subside within 5-10 seconds of doing Anal breathing.

The problem is as soon as i begin stimulation again the urge to ejaculate comes back within 5-10 strokes. And its so firey and intense its like I am on the verge instantly. I can circulate again and get the erection to drop instantly, but as soon as i begin stimulation bame the fire is back. This is extremely frustrating. I started these practices to get over a premature ejaculation problem and that got better, but I haven't been with a woman in around 6 months and it feels like I have taken a lot of steps backwards since then even though I am practicing.

I have been reading around for the last month on this site and haven't found anyone describing this problem. But I have found S.Biels fire water technique and that has been amazing, doing it for a week now, but I am not sure if its helping in this arena... to soon to tell

Please ask many any questions you need to to help me get to the bottom of this, I am very dedicated to retention, but dislike that i can't enjoy touching myself because of the speed at which i approach climax :(

thanks

Edited by fiveelementtao

If you go to this forum: reuniting.info you will find people who practice Karezza. It is a sort of western tantra light where you hardly move and you avoid conventional orgasm. That forum is not filled with people suffering the same problems as often is reported here. Rather it is filled with people who despite having sex almost everyday and often not spilling their load for months, report remarkable health benefits and increasing mental and relationship stability. THe reason in all likelyhood is that they keep the sexual energy cool and stay out of the multiple orgasm zone and keep within the zone were excitement is not so string and it is easier to relax and be aware. THis in turn leads to the tantric valey orgasm which is very different from multiple peak orgasms. Less clear begining and end, not so much an explosion as blissfull, more wave than earthquake. THis orgasm is experienced as more pleasurable and much more satisfying by those who regulary have them. It also has as a consequence that love and interest in ones partner is easier to keep alive/keeps itself alive by itself (sort of).

The key seems to be that the energy needs to stay cool. DIane Richardson in her tantra books says the same thing. Coolness seems to be a factor of how much excitment there is in relation to the simultanious level of relaxation and mindfulness. THe more you meditate and cultivate the more you can move arround and generate intesity without making the neergy too hot because the ability to also relax and be mindfull at the same time cools down and transforms the energy. The degree to degree to which your heart is onvolved is also a factor.

Search through my posts and look in threads about sex and you will find more about this.

I have been seeing an accupuncturist for the last month and it has been amazing, we are going to start herbs this week, which I am really excited about.

The reason I don't want to stop sexual kung fu is I have really been enjoying it. I am going to stop putting such an emphasis on retention, but moving the energy around feels so amazing and leaves me in such a better place than if I simply let myself go.... I have also really liked the difference in feeling if I dont spill my seed and then do the Fire water technique a little latter, I feel considerably more balanced vs not doing this.

I have suspected a kidney yin deficeny for the last few months for other reasons too, so I will push my accupuncturist to go down the herbal path a little harder.

I have been seeing an accupuncturist for the last month and it has been amazing, we are going to start herbs this week, which I am really excited about.

The reason I don't want to stop sexual kung fu is I have really been enjoying it. I am going to stop putting such an emphasis on retention, but moving the energy around feels so amazing and leaves me in such a better place than if I simply let myself go.... I have also really liked the difference in feeling if I dont spill my seed and then do the Fire water technique a little latter, I feel considerably more balanced vs not doing this.

I have suspected a kidney yin deficeny for the last few months for other reasons too, so I will push my accupuncturist to go down the herbal path a little harder.

You could try the aneros also. It helps you to achieve orgasms through relaxation as otherwise they won`t easily come through the aneros. Anyway, try to be more relaxed when you are doing it and if you use fantasy when you are alone try out scenarious that are very loving in order to bring more heart energy into the equation and see if not some of the effects of the fire and water technique are already present when you are finished.

I have also really liked the difference in feeling if I dont spill my seed and then do the Fire water technique a little latter, I feel considerably more balanced vs not doing this.

Nice to see you're coming around just fine. I've received simmilar warnings many times, and just ignored them, because I think that no one knows what's better for me than my own self.

Techniques need time and delicate adjustments in order to work properly, some kind of 'personalization' if you prefer the term.

Techniques are just a rough blue print, you may start to develop your own practice based on their matrix.

Good luck with your experiments, and enjoy!

I think I'd have to second that. I almost stopped a while back due to warnings n such. But rather than stopping due to the warnings, I decided to focus more on some of the foundational practices and keep at it, and while I am still no expert I have made a decent amount of progress. Someone on here said a little while ago that if you are learning to ride a bike and if you should fall down, you don't throw away the bike and quit, you keep practicing until you get it right, and I think I'd have to agree based upon my own experience. I think the main difficulty I've personally noticed and it would seem that others indicate as well with these sexual practices is not having enough of the fundimental foundational work completed before attempting retention.

have switched to Anal Breathing(lin) and in both modalities can move the enery from my genitals up the spine into the head and then with a little toruble can move it back down the front. I have gotten to a point where i can cause my erection to subside within 5-10 seconds of doing Anal breathing.

The problem is as soon as i begin stimulation again the urge to ejaculate comes back within 5-10 strokes.

I've practiced Lin's technique and I can remember feeling like how you describe. (instantly ready to EJ) It doesn't happen that way anymore and I can't actually remember what I did or even if I really changed anything. I did learn more practices but basically just got better at moving energy generally. I feel this could be the key

Techniques need time and delicate adjustments in order to work properly, some kind of 'personalization' if you prefer the term.

So you seem to be progressing, give it time :)

Don't worry about the "going backwards" feeling, solo and dual both take practice IME success in one area doesn't automatically translate to success in the other. A good excuse for more dual practice :o if you need one as dual tends to be more fun than solo :lol:

I tend to prefer to EJ with partners, physical retention isn't a goal for me. But if you've read S.Biels you have probably seen http://www.alchemicaltaoism.com/ and hence have a good idea of the traps and pitfalls of the retention path.

Such a weird day yesterday. I realized that i have been doing all of my practice standing up for the last four months or so. Seeing this as a possible variable I tried my SKF practice lying on my back. Basically the energy moved much better and I didn't get the intense build up in the same way. I also got very very intense vibrations traveling from my nose down my face to my heart. The vibrations were extremely intense and I am not sure what my Chi was doing, but I didn't have that extreme build up of energy.

I need to find someone to Dual cultivate with, but am finding myself unable to call in that person. Anyone have a good recommendation on how to manifest a partner to explore these worlds with. I mean I am 23 and most people my age just don't seem to be into this stuff.

Such a weird day yesterday. I realized that i have been doing all of my practice standing up for the last four months or so. Seeing this as a possible variable I tried my SKF practice lying on my back. Basically the energy moved much better and I didn't get the intense build up in the same way. I also got very very intense vibrations traveling from my nose down my face to my heart. The vibrations were extremely intense and I am not sure what my Chi was doing, but I didn't have that extreme build up of energy.

I need to find someone to Dual cultivate with, but am finding myself unable to call in that person. Anyone have a good recommendation on how to manifest a partner to explore these worlds with. I mean I am 23 and most people my age just don't seem to be into this stuff.

You are right, most people do not seem to be into this stuff, perhaps you could go to a yoga class, you might have a greater chance of finding someone into that stuff there.

Are you doing any meditation: eg inner smile, tantien breathing, following the breath, etc.

Can you get a sense of moving the energy without using sexual energy?

Have you practiced scrotal compression?

Have you practiced cool upward draw?

I advise you work on the above items 5 times as much as the stimulated sexual energy.

do the six healing sounds at night to help balance things out and get in touch with your organ energies.

If the only Chia practice you are doing is orgasmic upward draw I would advise that you are setting yourself up for imbalances.

What about any physical practices? Standing meditation. Martial arts?

I was taught that the basic foundational work of many/most traditional martial arts is conducive to overall strengthening and opening.

Anyway back to pure hot sexual energy cultivation.

What is your goal? to have better control? The concept of SKF is to develop the ability to manipulate the Qi with your mind and move beyond gross physical manipulations in order first overcome lack of ejaculation control into the finer aspects of solo and dual cultivation.

I recommend not treading so near the point of no return. Might not be as "fun" initially but would be better training IMO.

Craig

...I think you'd find yourself surprised at how quickly girls respond to some of these exercises, and how willing they become to begin to reciprocate on their own end by beginning some of the rudiments themselves.

I'd been seeing a lady for a couple weeks before things took their natural course, and the inevitable question about my unwillingness to ejaculate came up.. So I opened up to her. She seemed hesitant at first, but I gently explained and led, and she's ended up really enjoying some of the aspects of this new path. The experience is more important than explaining the conceptual in's and out's at first (in my opinion)... But eventually, you may find that those begin to interest her too.

There is no subterfuge or sleight of hand necessary to try and hoodwink "squares"... You should just be honest and sincere and allow for the growth of a real relationship... That sort of intimate and understanding foundation makes it easier to broach some of these topics.. and also allows for something beautiful to come out of it. It's exciting to teach and be taught by someone you truly care about as opposed to just practicing with your "plain girl"...

Results will speak for themselves and offer strong incentive to continue down the path. Chances are you'll not need to coerce her.

And again.. Be genuine, straight-forward, sincere and considerate.

my two pesetas.

balance.

*and by the way... I am 23.

Edited by balance.

Craig - Its very easy for me to allow the energy to move around my body without using sexual energy. I have always been extremely in touch with my Chi.

Of the practices you list I have been doing them all, except scrotal compression. I do need to find a good write up on tan tien breathing, because i have not been doing this, but it seems this area needs some attention in my body. But I have been doing the MCO and inner smile regularly.

standing practices include hatha yoga and Healing Buddah Palms ( This is taught in the Chi Nei tsang course). I have been off my practices though for the last month or so.... been a really weird time for me, not stopped, just not every day for standing practices.

The reason I want to learn this stuff is not for ejaculation control, I honestly like ejaculating. But my last girlfriend was also super energetic and we began to explore these things and the experience were mind bending. I have always been drawn to working with my inner energy and the sexual energy has always confused me, although i have known there is a great deal of work to be done there. So I am trying to learn these practices with the intent of working with that energy on a deeper level. Something about a woman seems really balancing to my life and something about these sexual practices really were amazing. But alas we are separated now and the solo side of things has just been frustrating to say the least. :(

*and by the way... I am 23.

Good to know there is some other young people out there : , Thanks for the support brother.

When you mentioned premature ejaculation based upon my limited experience in TCM it makes me think that this might not be a sexual kung fu issue, but a kidney yin deficiency. One of the symptoms of kidney yin deficiency is pre-mature ejaculation and easy arousal. For this you may want to get a Chinese herbal formula from an acupuncturist to build up your kidney yin.

So I went to my acupuncturist about a weak ago and she put a bunch of needles in my Kidney channels and ren-6 and it felt so amazing when i got back up. She also gave me some herbs that are supposed to rebuild the kidney yin. She said it was very strange because these are symptoms she usually only sees out of menopausal women :( I laughed really hard when she said that.

As a result of being on the herbs for a week I can already feel a huge difference. I am finding energy in my body that i didn't know I had. I have also paused retention practice until I feel like i can hold the energy properly, so now i am practicing sexual kung fu every third day so as not to deplete my self.

I had a very strange experience yesterday during solo practice. First off my energy was able to move through the MCO very easily and although it wanted to escape the sexual center, if i did Lins anal breathing(but with reverse breathing inhale up the spine, exhale tummy out focus on hui-yen) the energy would move to my head just fine and feel amazing. Then as I progressed my heart began to tingle in a very strong way, which progressed to the point where it felt like my whole heart center all the way up my throat into my mouth was vibrating so hard i was shaking. Then I let my seed go, but there was no increase or decrease in energetic sensation as my seed left, the vibration just continued for 30 seconds and then began to decrease in intensity.

Those vibrations are a thing I have experienced before, but have never read about. Can someone shed a little light on my experience?

Thanks

So I went to my acupuncturist about a weak ago and she put a bunch of needles in my Kidney channels and ren-6 and it felt so amazing when i got back up. She also gave me some herbs that are supposed to rebuild the kidney yin. She said it was very strange because these are symptoms she usually only sees out of menopausal women :( I laughed really hard when she said that.

As a result of being on the herbs for a week I can already feel a huge difference. I am finding energy in my body that i didn't know I had. I have also paused retention practice until I feel like i can hold the energy properly, so now i am practicing sexual kung fu every third day so as not to deplete my self.

I had a very strange experience yesterday during solo practice. First off my energy was able to move through the MCO very easily and although it wanted to escape the sexual center, if i did Lins anal breathing(but with reverse breathing inhale up the spine, exhale tummy out focus on hui-yen) the energy would move to my head just fine and feel amazing. Then as I progressed my heart began to tingle in a very strong way, which progressed to the point where it felt like my whole heart center all the way up my throat into my mouth was vibrating so hard i was shaking. Then I let my seed go, but there was no increase or decrease in energetic sensation as my seed left, the vibration just continued for 30 seconds and then began to decrease in intensity.

Those vibrations are a thing I have experienced before, but have never read about. Can someone shed a little light on my experience?

Thanks

Ok I'm not 100% completely sure, but just based upon what you stated this is my most plausable theory. I have noticed that when I increase the amount of energy I am running through my various channels that I tend to feel vibrations, due to the increased friction between the higher energy level, and the channel. Its like Oms in an electrical circut. The oms are the amount of resistance, and the higher the resistance the more it causes the medium through which it is traveling to vibate. This is the concept behind most electric heating devices. The resistance causes vibration, and vibration produces heat.

So how I beleive this relates to you... You have taking herbs to build your kidney yin. Now you have a greater amount of energy running through your system than before. Your channels are not used to this volume at the moment, so there is greater resistance, thus greater vibration. This is only temporary though because once your body recognizes this greater flow of energy it will adapt, your channels will open more to handel the greater energy volume, and once that occurs the vibrations (which are just a symptom of resistance) will gradually subside.

Edited by dmattwads