Thelittlemouse

Chi Nei Tsang practioner glad to have found a good forum finally!

Hey there,

So I have a very long and jumbled story of how I got here, but I'll just give the big stop ;)... The beginning was learning the micro cosmic orbit from some books on nin-jitsu when i was 13, skip ahead to a kundalini awakening when i was 18 from cultivating and eating my own Psilocybin Mushrooms, then almost four years of deep sleep with terrible night mares (this is how i describe the period after that awakening, i thought i was freaking craaaaazzy), and then about two years ago things started to clear up and I woke up from that sleep through Yoga. About 9 months ago i started a Kundalini Yoga as taught by Yogi Bahjan training program and almost completed it, but it made me way to ungrounded and at the point i realized this Chi Nei Tsang and mantak Chia cam into my life.

So here I am now, trying to put everything back together and enjoying the ride. Chi Kung has helped to ground me so much and right now I am looking for a practise that is write for me. Mantaks practices are good and i feel the energy, but they don't feel like they are right for me long term. Through exploring over the last months though I am delighted to learn that many of the practices he teaches are shared and expanded upon in other schools, so thats one of the reasons I am here.... To figure out the next evolution of my practice.

Peace and Love

Welcome!

I recommend you try Falun Dafa.

Read the book Zhuan Falun: http://www.falundafa.org/eng/books.html

Exercises: http://www.falundafa.org/bul/audio-video/audiovideo_video.html

PS: I had incurred demon posession from my old Qi Gong practice and after I started in FD they were all eliminated. So the FD practice(the Falun or Fashen will do it) will clean up your body if you want to become a genuine FD cultivator and have the predestined connection.