Sign in to follow this  
Machin Shin

Te

Why can a duck sit next to a turtle but a man can not?

If the turtle told the duck a joke would it Quack up?

Because man has proven himself to be not trustworthy.

I don't know if the duck would Quack up but I sure would if I saw something like that happening.

Peace & Love!

A professor at CSU... Now I just miss my childhood friends Ralph the wonder basset hound and Dusty. We would go to CSU to learn about medicine. Ralph really was a wonderful being He has been around for years now in my dreams. He shows up and is a little whiter each time. He was a wonder basset hound because he showed up in a snowstorm during christmas and we always wondered where he came from. And now I wonder where he will go to?

Dusty taught me about cancer...he and my friends dad had the same type of cancer. Dusty's was inoperable but my friends father's cancer was cured by radiotherapy. They used a focused microwave beam to zap apart the cancer that was on the brain stem.

I wonder if Ralph and Dusty heard the joke that the Turtle told the Duck?

Ducks laughing is a great thing. They find stuff so funny, they just have to stick their heads in the water.

LOL Cat... stick there heads in the water... Mel

In a planetary system of n bodies there exist gravitationally stable points called Lagrange points. In two different planetary systems at no time do these Lagrange points align or exist in the same space. With time the topology of the two different Lagrange points can be observed to exhibit global symmetry. If the topology of a Lagrange point is symmetric to another Lagrange point in a different planetary system, then there exists a probability that the topologies can be seen as the same guage state.

This makes me wonder about Lagrange points around Saturn and the intrinsic beauty of the rings.

I love the jungian psychology of this piece. The animus of an elderly person dancing with the shadows of the animals of the forest.

The Te contained in this teaching was quite impressive. I can recommend sitting at a duck pond to listen to turtles telling ducks jokes as a healthy path to success!!!

The Te contained in this teaching was quite impressive. I can recommend sitting at a duck pond to listen to turtles telling ducks jokes as a healthy path to success!!!

Oh, I totally agree. I oftentimes sit at the pond and listen to the frogs talking with the fish. (The fish don't talk much though.)

hahahaha :lol:

ya, but what does she turn into? Or perhaps I should ask what was she before she turned into the proverbial princess?

A tulip?

A tulip?

I like the sound of that.... but to be quite honest a tulip is already so beautiful that I wouldn't wanna change it into anything... and certainly not into an over demanding princess. "where's my tiara? When are you gonna buy me a new rug for my castle? My throne needs a new cushion(matching colors). What have you done for me lately?"

I think I'll stick with kissing surfs and admiring the tulips. :D

Sign in to follow this