Sign in to follow this  
NeiChuan

Dark blue clouds/Resonating?

So im walking my chiuaua outside at night. It was pretty dark but I could see some clouds, I stared a little.

Had some humming in my left kidney, then abdomen/dantien. A very light touch of it though, it stayed awhile though.

It was just very spontaneous. I've had it stronger before but it had to be more a realization or thinking on what im seeing.

I just wonder maybe the characteristics of what im seeing (dark blue) may correlate to where these sensations come up in the first place.

What are you're thoughts?

Dark blue energy is associated with the kidney system.

..So perhaps you're just picking up echoes from seeing the color.. Really couldn't tell you with any amount of certainty.

Exciting when your body begins to mirror/mime the natural world... Pardon the cheap analogy, but it feels like dancing.

balance.

I've heard of a practice of looking at the tips of white clouds in order to gain energy, so it could also be related to that...and that could be another thing to play with.

Dark blue energy is associated with the kidney system.

..So perhaps you're just picking up echoes from seeing the color.. Really couldn't tell you with any amount of certainty.

Exciting when your body begins to mirror/mime the natural world... Pardon the cheap analogy, but it feels like dancing.

balance.

I've heard of a practice of looking at the tips of white clouds in order to gain energy, so it could also be related to that...and that could be another thing to play with.

@balance. Yea I thought pretty much the same, its not corny don't worry lol.

@scotty Thats pretty interesting, I'll play around with it thanks.

Sign in to follow this