Sign in to follow this  
markern

Energy exchanges in daily life

A year or two ago I noticed while getting a massage that I was receiving cool energy from the girl massaging me, and she was receiving hot energy from me. When I noticed it I also became aware of that it had been going on for quite some time before I noticed. It felt good and balancing. I doubt she could feel it but I guess she did recieve my energy as well since I could clearly feel it leaving me and going into her.

Since then similar things happened many times, often on the subway sitting close to a girl. Because my practice is much less intese now I feel it a lot less. I also don`t feel much energy leaving me just me getting from her. This has raised some questions.

It seems unlikely to me that girls normally notice this as I am no Drew Hempel when it comes to energyprojection. But girls are sensitive creatures so I guess occasionally some of them might feel it. Or they might feel some effects and changes while it goes on but not understand what is going on. When someone isen`t sensitive enough to feel it do they still receive energy at all? It feels like they do to me.

Sometimes I have noticed this starting to happen and I have just let it paly itself out. A few times I have started it myself or amplified it a lot. Is this okay? I am not really sure I am comfortable with either the spontanious or the conciously induced version.

After my cultivation went down I don`t se clearly feel energy leaving me to them. Does this mean I am vampiring on them? I wouldn`t want that. This almost always happen with young women as I feel their energy more powerfully. The difference between young and not too many years older really is quite pronounced. So they seem to be full of energy anyway but I still wouldn`t want to be a vampire. Today I conciously started such a process and had trouble getting a sensation going of giving energy. Despite trying this I felt selfish afterwards because I felt I did not succedd. It felt hording liek and selfish and no good even though I did not really intend it.

In the modest version that I have experienced this so far it is mostly fascinating but I forsee that I will be anoyed and confused by all the energy exchanges going on in daily life and would rather it did not happen at all, too confusing.

Only some times have I felt like I recieved peoples emotions. With the exchanges mentioned I just feel like I am getting Yin energy. WhY?

Any perspectives on this would be much apreciated.

I`ll add some examples of the energetic exchange hell I am scared of eventually becoming something I have to deal with: After cultivating more I and female friends that also have cultivation practices start having energy exchanges that break the last boundary between friendship and some sort for sexual/romantic realtionship because the exchange of energy often tends to be of a slightly or very sexual nature or feelings of general love (often very strong in a cultivator) go between us and creates emotions or perceptions of emotions that aren`t really there or just creates tons of confusion. I remember an AYP poster had this problems. Her friends, guys and girls, would suddenly get strong sexual feelings or feelings of love around her and connect it to her without understanding it. I like friendships with girls to stay friendships for the most part. Lovers can become friends but for the most part I`d like t keep the friends only friends. And certainly not just because of energy stuff. Even worse, this type of exchange happens with a male friend :ninja: .

Another example: My friend introduces his new girlfriend and she picks up on my energy and experiences it sexually, have never experienced something like that beofre and gets very confused. A friend or family member has bad feelings towards another friend or family member and I pick it up and suddenly know way more than I could ever have understood through my other senses. I get angry and someone sensitive gets influenced by my anger either taking it as their own or feeling that I am angry at them when I am just angry at something I read in the paper.

My view is that it's not ideal to share energy with people (nature is much better to connect with), unless you are really close to them...like a significant other, or family.

It should be a big decision when you are considering connecting with someone.

By sharing energy, on a deeper level, you're really creating an attachment and a bond...you're sharing your life with someone else, not just "energy". Then they have access to your stuff, and you have access to theirs...for better or worse!

So you have to set boundaries with people, mostly for your own good. If you share too much, you easily lose your center. It's important to remain rooted in yourself...to know your place. To be unmoved by anything. That is taking care of your own health and having personal responsibility.

Another thing is that some people have really bad energy following them. I once gave someone access to my energies, and was really sick for 2 days...spitting up blood from the back of my throat. Another time, a close friend must have picked up something bad or was going through a hard time, and it strongly affected my liver just being near him...once again making me sick in the same way. It felt like someone was stabbing my liver, and intuitively seemed like shiny black junk was poisoning it.

People can be pretty disgusting energetically.

So some questions to consider are: are you willing to take on another person's bad energy? Why would you do that? Do you know how to deal with it, so that you won't get sick or mentally unstable? Do you know about your own "karma" that follows you, and how it might affect an innocent person in a negative way if you share with them? Do you know if you're vamping their energy, draining them and relying on others instead of your own supply? That wouldn't be good for them, but especially not good for you!

It's easy to stop the sharing...just focus on other things. Physical sensations are good...like wiggling your toes. Pinching your skin. Etc. The best is probably noticing the physical sensations of the breath in the abdomen.

It's a better way of healing to go within yourself completely, and not even pay attention to energies and flows, etc. Abide within the central channel, and let go of the attachments to the world, resting in your own nature. Then you self heal, and other people self heal by being near you.

Anyway, just some ideas and perspectives for you to consider!! :D

Hi there,

Wow... Another great thread we are cranking them out today. I am an empath, or sensitive... And I feel all these things you are talking about. Age isn't everything either, it is your enter beauty. I am 40 almost, this year. And I have plenty of this energy. I am a smily happy person. Love to talk to people. And I feel this going on.

It was funny, I also know when the other person knows to. I actually found someone, a male. And I just flat out said it. And he knew of it,and that it could be done.

Now speaking of harming a person, I am sure there are people that do this, negative bad people. But you are not doing that. If it happens naturally than it as Scotty said. God intends us to share this. Now there is the energy shared over the computer, sitting by someone, hugging and so on. This stuff is strong, if the person is a negative again, as Scotty said. And you are a sensitive. It can lay you up for days, and hurt your health.

And I have a feeling you may have this gift. Please be careful and protect yourself. I am ever so trusting and have got myself in bad situations because of my kind heart. People also are drawn to our type because we care so deeply. You just can't take to much in.

But now heres on a good note my friend, Make a match up with someone who understands. And use it in the bedroom, in a loving caring way. I believe this is the true purpose of this exchange...

Also there was another thread on here awhile back very close to this one, I was reading it. And I have a lot to learn of the Chi and qi. But from what I understand this is the exchange between two loving people...

Lots of love Mel

Bump.

I think this is a very important topic, one that I have also been dealing with.

I would like to see some input from experienced practitioners.

This is a topic that I have also been pondering a lot lately. Also I decided to experiment with some of what Drew mentioned as well. I work at a pizza place and there are these two young girls who work there as cooks. Now I have always had a tendency to be somewhat sensitive towards other peoples energy, and since beginning Qigong even more sensitive the longer I practice. So anyways when I first started there about a month ago I just knew that one of the girls there was very horny, and in fact I over heard her telling her friend this later which just confirmed what I had already felt. The longer I was feeling her particular energetic state I also began to feel this way. Since I was at work at the time and did not want to feel this way I decided to try a Drew Hempel on her, and while it may have not been as dramatic as Drew's version, we both ended up having internal climaxes, though I doubt she knew why she was having one. So as far as I was concerned problem solved, for we had both exchanged energy, the frustration was gone, and the people did rejoice, or so I thought.

Thing is that now, once her and her friend show up to work they are both extremely flirty with me. They find excuses to hang around me, and talk to me. As far as the other one goes, I'm not sure why as I did not do any energy exchanges with her, but the only thing I can guess is that since I practice retention and am not constantly squirting out my juices like most of the other guys there most likely are, my energy field is probably quite strong in relation to others. Weird thing is that when they first show up they are super flirty, and as they hang around me being flirty I sort of feel things start to balance on their own. I am not trying to do any energy exchanges, they just sort of seem to happen on their own. Then after this exchange has seemed to reach a certain level (where I assume some sort of balance is acheived) the flirting sort of tappers off, and they go about with actually doing their jobs lol.

I have also noticed that on delieveries my tips seem to average out higher than most of the other drivers. I guess the stronger energy field from retention has a somewhat positive influence on people. On the other hand I have also noticed that if I do ejaculate, not only does my energy field feel weaker to myself, but the flirting dies out, and the tips seem to drop down to the same level as the other drivers.

But I do not feel bad about this, as I see it as yin and yang just wanting to balance themselves, its part of nature. If the pizza girls are a bit too yin and I am a bit too yang, and if us just being in proximity helps the both of us to feel more balanced then that is a good thing. ;)

This topic hits home to me, since I have been noting for months and months trying to find the keys. This year I developed a sensitivity to energy, and it is very apparent.

Eye contact is energy exchange. When you are focused and thinking of that person as they are within your sight, or they are doing the same to you, the energy exchange is much higher.

Naturally this follows along male/female, since we are naturally going to look at people of opposite sex at a more intense way.

I notice if I say something in my mind like "thats a nice dress", while looking at the girl who happens to be walking by, she will somehow hear this, turn her head, or even stop or move in my direction for a bit.

Mark, young/old does play a part, but your own level of sexual attraction really affects how much you think you feel. So you might think a young hottie is sending mega-vibes, but it sometimes is mostly you, and her energy is responding but only in an average way. I have tested children and old ladies. Childred hold eye contact a long long time, so its easy to get a good reading, they are not necessarily giving me a large effect, but often they are, and if you are looking at someone in a kind of naive relaxed way, of course more energy can flow. Obviously if they are getting a special vibe from you, a child will not want to look away, even though they have to rubberneck from their stroller, and the parents are already 20 ft away.

Sometimes my feeling of energy connction goes really high. One time it was this "crazy" woman talking to herself, saying something like "I am not here." as she passed by. She talked to her self down the street. I have found that people talking to themselves, crazies, are sending out strong energy. To me it didnt feel negative, just strong. I wish I had stopped her to ask what she meant, but I was busy at the time.

And this brings me to a big question I have seen here, and I am trying to figure: When is it them sending energy, when is it that my energy just arcs over to them. My guess is that in almost all cases my energy is flowing to people, and I feel at what rate it is flowing, and it flows at a rate at which they can receive it.

Case in point: I was having a coffee, and a guy who obviously had just come from a mosque, as he looked very religious and dressed in clean white djelaba. We made eye contact and I had a high level energy feeling and my heart chakra expanded.

Another case: A couple of lesbians, who were kind of being tender to each other, walked near me, close enough through an outer aura and I had a similar heart chakra expansion. Was it one of them was spiritually evolved, or was it their love energy that amplified the effect? Or both?

I understood that I could gain a reading on a persons spiritual level if I was sitting comfortably and they walked into my vision. But if its someone, hopefully a girl, thinking sexual thoughts my way, this will affect the equation.

Even a mutual smile will affect the equation quite alot. I guess this shouldnt suprise anyone.

Sometimes I get paranoid, and like Scotty decide its better not to interact at all with people because they are "bags of filth", but if its something like a spiritual energy juicing into them like Shakti Mama style, then this is a good thing.

Weird thing is that when they first show up they are super flirty, and as they hang around me being flirty I sort of feel things start to balance on their own. I am not trying to do any energy exchanges, they just sort of seem to happen on their own. Then after this exchange has seemed to reach a certain level (where I assume some sort of balance is acheived) the flirting sort of tappers off, and they go about with actually doing their jobs lol.

Yes most of the effect is at the first moment. Also the moments of flirtation, where she is holding the sexual arousal in her mind at the same time you are, you will get a nice spike. It spikes at those moments, tapers off.

Yes most of the effect is at the first moment. Also the moments of flirtation, where she is holding the sexual arousal in her mind at the same time you are, you will get a nice spike. It spikes at those moments, tapers off.

Yea that seems to be what I have observed. I must admit that the temptation to see if I could manipulate this to my favor did cross my mind breifly, but then I figured that even if I were sucessful, that the karma payback for doing such a thing would be pretty bad, so I decided against such experimentation.

It's funny how quickly the appeal of sexual power -and special energetic experiences in general- has diminished for me over the last half a year or so. At first the new idea of "different" sexuality with energy orgasms and the like seemed very empowering and endlessly interesting, now I feel it's just another phenomenon among all others, nothing to get too excited about.. I do notice how personal power attracts women and makes them more interested in sex and energy exchange. Apart from a few "experimentations" I haven't abused that much to this day, which I feel good about.

Edited by King Kabalabhati

"nothing to get too excited about.."

Funny huh? As soon as we get what we want it becomes nothing special.

Onwards and upwards to the next "nothing special" until there's "nothing special" left :)

Sign in to follow this