LaoTzu21

mo pai

alot of people go on about john chang and mo pai on this forum is it overrated or is there truth to mo pai? from what i understand it can be seriously dangerous to people who misinterpret the teachings.

alot of people go on about john chang and mo pai on this forum is it overrated or is there truth to mo pai? from what i understand it can be seriously dangerous to people who misinterpret the teachings.

Just because something may seem or even be overrated may not mean its untrue.. Afterall, the main reason things are overrated are because its..well, its Good. In those peoples perspectives ofcourse. Things easy to see that are enjoyable ect.

Also question is.. Are you willing to do something dangerous for something you don't even know is true?

Just because something may seem or even be overrated may not mean its untrue.. Afterall, the main reason things are overrated are because its..well, its Good. In those peoples perspectives ofcourse. Things easy to see that are enjoyable ect.

Also question is.. Are you willing to do something dangerous for something you don't even know is true?

im completley being abstract about this topic as im only curious. and its way out of my reach for now

You can't get rich counting other person's gold. There is so much stuff you can learn on your own, that for you to try to discern what someone else has or hasn't learned is really a waste of time. With one exception. That exception is -- information is being shared freely and without any ulterior motive. If that's the case, use the info. If someone wants to bait people with secrets, let them keep their secrets and don't fall for the bait. There is way too much very good info available as is to be wasting time with secrets.

It's almost like trying to figure out how John Chang's armpit smells like. Who cares? If you are really desperate, just smell your own. If John Chang wants to share something, he certainly can. If not, that's his choice, but you don't have to take the bait.

I, truthfully, fail to see what people find so attractive about Mo Pai.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sy1jPKS8qIY

Being able to knock things over and light them on fire seems to pale in comparison when the great end-game of the myriad cultivation paths is considered...

...Perhaps if it was Chang's obvious skill as a healer that were emphasized and gained the most attention (as is the case with Chunyi Lin) , then I may have an easier time swallowing the often bitter mo pai pill.. But it's the surface level fireworks that illicit the oo's and aah's and not the substance that has provided the ground work for such "dramatic" manifestations.

But this post is probably just a projection of my obvious energy-envy.

..for that I apologize. Truly.

balance.

*and perhaps I am one of those who have misinterpreted Mo Pai... perhaps there is truly (as there most certainly is) a deeper directive that guides the mo pai hand that extends above and beyond the performance of "tricks" .. I only know that I don't know.

Edited by balance.

*and perhaps I am one of those who have misinterpreted Mo Pai... perhaps there is truly (as there most certainly is) a deeper directive that guides the mo pai hand that extends above and beyond the performance of "tricks" .. I only know that I don't know.

It is little known that the Mo Pai adepts are guardians of the gate of Heaven, (and they are often compared to Neo the "One" of the Matrix or the Jedi Knights of Star Wars). This Heaven I speak of is not of the same fictional realm that is misinterpreted by the predominance of religious folk, but a vibrational-energy-consciousness realm. it is a path only perpetually tread by those whom fully embrace the Godhead and defend the One truth of cosmic love. The true directives of the Mo Pai are unfathomable to those who have yet to be One. Mo Pai is yet one path to the top of the same mountain that many other paths lead; the ego deludes the observer, that is why one must constantly observe the observer in full stillness awareness..

It seems to me that 99% of the people grappling with the "true value" of the Mo Pai, are in fact assessing the perceptions of the 3-4 Westerners who came forward to publicize it. That is no more fair than writing a review of Lady Gaga's new CD, based solely upon what a friend told you it sounds like.

Don't leave your heart and your head on the dance floor, people.