Gauss

Master Li Hongzhi - mankind, the cosmic situation and the apocalypse..

the conclusion of it all is that "Master" has all the super secrets and you have to join his club or you're lost to the "Demon Kings".

SOUNDS LIKE A CULT

seriously, read through all of that painful self-pitying (empathic ethos rhetoric tactic to lure low self-esteem prospects) disguised as self-empowerment and tell me it isnt classic cult recruitment antics

"we have been persecuted because of our super secret truths, join us as we know you are being persecuted too and you will be saved!"

Edited by fizix

Going back home to your real home, that is indeed the real objective of cultivation as I see it.

Perfect ease is when i can mindfully recall that in fact, i have not actually left home.

Thinking that there is a 'home' out there is a delusion.

Doing the 'going back home' is the fruit of thinking (as mentioned above).

I think there could be more than a 100 million people who, unfortunately, choose to think in this way.

Delusion is widespread.

Its the only state of mind that is scintillating enough to make us want to be something or somewhere else other than what and where we already are.

Some people say it is a cult, it is about politics or some other things. As I see it, if 100 million orthodox self-cultivators believe in something there is bound to be profound reasons.

You said the world is filled with deluded people, or better yet people who persecute you. So since there are a lot of deluded people, there must be something profound about being deluded, or there being persecution. :P .

The type of fear mongering here is bat shit. I'm not insulting you but what you wrote, so please don't take it personally.

Edited by Lucky7Strikes

You said the world is filled with deluded people, or better yet people who persecute you. So since there are a lot of deluded people, there must be something profound about being deluded, or there being persecution. :P .

The type of fear mongering here is bat shit. I'm not insulting you but what you wrote, so please don't take it personally.

You are welcome with your feedback!

What is said that the persecution is concerning the world´s people. What does it mean? Loads of people are living in the modern delusion of comfort, materialism, sexism, drugism etc(last 50 years resembling nothing ever happening before in mankind´s history) accumulating massive karma without knowing it, leading them towards autodestruction.

First, do you know how hard it is to become a genuine self-cultivator? If so you would know that nobody inputs that kind of massive effort into something without experiencing fast progress. Let alone 100 million people.

The reason people do Dafa is because they try the exercises without notions and while doing that they get a Falun installed and then their life is changed forever.

I tell you a story from last Friday, A girl at our office came to try, sceptic to say the least. She has high-level virtue and a super flexible body, works about 12 hours per day. When she did the exercises the Falun just jumped at her and she could not keep her arms still. Then she did the double Lotus exercise and got into a very deep state. Afterwards she said: "That wheel got inside of me, and the whole day afterwards was a bliss".

Since that day she wants to practice Dafa.

I have a 6-year old son who can look up at the sky and by a glance see at which stage the Fa-rectification is..

Edited by Gauss

wtf

falun gong seems to be (loosely) based on buddhist beliefs,

but in fact it's nothing like buddhism at all....

Edited by nac

Oh dear.

More fundamentalist, evangelical fear-mongering religious BS.

Religion is faith-based hopes about a good future after life.

Dafa is experience-based faith during your lifetime.

Guest paul walter

You are welcome with your feedback!First, do you know how hard it is to become a genuine self-cultivator? If so you would know that nobody inputs that kind of massive effort into something without experiencing fast progress. Let alone 100 million people.

The reason people do Dafa is because they try the exercises without notions and while doing that they get a Falun installed and then their life is changed forever.

Most disciples in this cult seem mentally not altogether there in my observation, lost, needing to belong, like Scientologists. Apologies for being honest in advance, Paul

There is no need to cultivate the self it exists whether you see it or not.

Well, in my opinion, maybe first of all you need to eliminate your karmic shell of postnatal bad thoughts, karma, bad notions and external interference.

If you do that your true benevolent self can emerge and break through the shell of karma surrounding your true virtuous self. Of course doing good deeds to increase your virtue field is also a good thing.

Your karmic self is your real enemy, just eliminate it. That is what self-cultivation is about at my level of wisdom.