Guru Grimmer

About time I guess. Here to shed light where needed. And learn as I go : )

Hey there,

About 7 years training in Taoist alchemy - self manifesting Qigong and Zhang San Feng style Taiji from Shen Men School of Martial Arts. As well as San Da and what not.

Also 8 years of meditation practice including TM, Buddhist Mindfulness of Breathing, and Taoist meditation. Cured myself of Psychosis and intense anxiety disorders as well as endocrine system problems using these methods and nowadays enjoy a happy healthy life thanks to my teachers.

8 years studying and practicing various self help and development/self-coaching methods.

Now make it my mission to share good knowledge with others so we can be free of self-perpetuated suffering. Look forward to chatting with you all. I'm sure there's plenty more you peeps have to share on this "unlimited-empty" path we're walking together.

Matt aka Guru Grimmer : )

Greetings Guru Grimmer! I really hope that you will have a nice time here, and find likeminded people to share your experiences with! Me myself is a total beginner here. I am just about to become a registered nurse though, so health is a big concern of mine. Good luck on the forums! Peace!

Greetings Guru Grimmer! I really hope that you will have a nice time here, and find likeminded people to share your experiences with! Me myself is a total beginner here. I am just about to become a registered nurse though, so health is a big concern of mine. Good luck on the forums! Peace!

Hey there!! Thanks for the reply. Registered nurse? Interesting place to hang out for someone of your career path. You must be quite multi-faceted. : )

See you around : )

Hey there!! Thanks for the reply. Registered nurse? Interesting place to hang out for someone of your career path. You must be quite multi-faceted. : )

See you around : )

I've always wondered about people with self-proclaimed titles such as 'guru' on internet forums...

anyways glad you've joined us, looking forward to your discussions.

Hey there,

About 7 years training in Taoist alchemy - self manifesting Qigong and Zhang San Feng style Taiji from Shen Men School of Martial Arts. As well as San Da and what not.

Also 8 years of meditation practice including TM, Buddhist Mindfulness of Breathing, and Taoist meditation. Cured myself of Psychosis and intense anxiety disorders as well as endocrine system problems using these methods and nowadays enjoy a happy healthy life thanks to my teachers.

8 years studying and practicing various self help and development/self-coaching methods.

Now make it my mission to share good knowledge with others so we can be free of self-perpetuated suffering. Look forward to chatting with you all. I'm sure there's plenty more you peeps have to share on this "unlimited-empty" path we're walking together.

Matt aka Guru Grimmer : )

Welcome!

Being an old experimentalist myself I can relate to what you have been doing..

Nowadays I am focused on Falun Dafa, exclusively. It is simply the most powerful and righteous method there is if you ask me. Raising Gong level and opening third eye on a high level is something a genuine Taoist can do very fast when he tries Dafa.

I've always wondered about people with self-proclaimed titles such as 'guru' on internet forums...

anyways glad you've joined us, looking forward to your discussions.

hahhahaha, I can understand that man. In fact it wasn't self proclaimed, although it has stuck. It was originally invented by my big bro, I'm a drummer in a band called Brothers Grimmer; that's just the nickname identity etc. Hope that clears that one up for ya. Don't really identify myself either way, it's just a bit of fun really : )

Welcome!

Being an old experimentalist myself I can relate to what you have been doing..

Nowadays I am focused on Falun Dafa, exclusively. It is simply the most powerful and righteous method there is if you ask me. Raising Gong level and opening third eye on a high level is something a genuine Taoist can do very fast when he tries Dafa.

Sound interesting chap! Just had a quick look at a website, what's your experience of it? : ) Have you been doing

it long? Looks like self manifesting qigong movements in the pictures. I have a lot I do already from a very trusted source, but I'm always open to new things. It's amazing that it's offered free too. They're obviously on a serious mission to share it. : )