markern

Want to meet my yogini friend in New York?

My best friend has just moved to New York to take a yoga teacher training. She has no friends yet and would love to meet some people that share her interests in cultivation/spirituality. She is lovely, lots of fun and generally liked by everyone she meets. I thought maybe there are a bum or two that live in New York that would like to take a cup of coffe with her.

Have you checked out meetup.com yet? There may be a yoga or taichi group in NYC that meets regularly.

I`ll pass on the tip. Thanks:)

hey, is she in NYC? I live 1 hour from there in NJ.. my girlfriend is really interested in yoga as well so I'm sure the two of them would hit it off

hey, is she in NYC? I live 1 hour from there in NJ.. my girlfriend is really interested in yoga as well so I'm sure the two of them would hit it off

That`s great! She lives in queens just two stops on the subway from manhatten and spends most of her days either doing yoga at yogaworks studios in manhatten or roaming about exploring the city. Are you or your girl on facebook? I could give you her name and you can add her on facebook and take it from there.

That`s great! She lives in queens just two stops on the subway from manhatten and spends most of her days either doing yoga at yogaworks studios in manhatten or roaming about exploring the city. Are you or your girl on facebook? I could give you her name and you can add her on facebook and take it from there.

I have facebook but my gf disabled hers.. if you PM me her name I'll contact her! actually we were thinking about going into the city sometime to go to the Ruben museum which has lots of Himalayan art, perhaps your friend will be interested. Very cool :D

Edited by Sunya

I have facebook but my gf disabled hers.. if you PM me her name I'll contact her! actually we were thinking about going into the city sometime to go to the Ruben museum which has lots of Himalayan art, perhaps your friend will be interested. Very cool :D

PM sent:)