rodgerj

Stillness Movement

Can s-m help resolve inner conflicts and help integrate yourself? I was considering doing the distance class but i'm a bit worried that if you add a load of extra energy to conflicted body you might just be adding extra energy to a place which needs calm more than extra energy. I was reading Wong Kiew Kit recently say that there are even dangers to doing Zhan Zhuang if you add a load of extra energy to a nervous system which isn't prepared for it, it can cause damage, and I get the impression s-m introduces a lot more energy than Zhan Zhuang.

Can s-m help resolve inner conflicts and help integrate yourself? I was considering doing the distance class but i'm a bit worried that if you add a load of extra energy to conflicted body you might just be adding extra energy to a place which needs calm more than extra energy. I was reading Wong Kiew Kit recently say that there are even dangers to doing Zhan Zhuang if you add a load of extra energy to a nervous system which isn't prepared for it, it can cause damage, and I get the impression s-m introduces a lot more energy than Zhan Zhuang.

I think it was Einstein who said it's not possible to solve a problem at the level it was created at.

Stillness-Movement deals with a specific energy, here we talk about "higher levels" or "heavenly vibrations". Calmness is indeed what it is about. Of course to get definitive answers you need to let Michael know your precise situation but as far as I can tell it's one of the most gentle and least "forced" systems out there.

• Like 3

The practice is a spiritual Daoist path, and a powerful alchemical process. The healing is a wider benefit born from the emerging compassion, and is a result of those healers (who in Michael's terms, made an agreement before) awakening to that part of themselves and pursuing it.

Best

This rings.. as per Bashar says we come here and our agreements have been set. But if I remember it correctly, I think he also mentions that if we can access our soul blueprint (the agreement) with the help of our higher mind, then we can choose what do we prefer now, or what what we would likely to experience ... something like that..

I do it too. Recommend the practice certainly, it's not just for healers, Michael says whatever talents you have will be activated with sufficient practice.

Though from my view healing would be a speciality of the system.

OK, this is good as it means, that, S-M practice, elimantes/dissolving the blocks of your talent/s. Thus making your hidden talent/s to surface. Based on the statement.

Dissolving blocks, physically, emotionally, mentally, spiritually? or "Unlocking Yourself" hmmm... just speculating and thinking..

All sounds good to me. :)

Thanks for sharing

Edited by ShivaShakti

Thanks rainbowvein

Yes S-M resonated with me. S-M excites me about this unlocking your true passion, or life path.. your potentials/talents. This what separates and the selling point of S-M from the rest of QiGong systems, IMO. Healing others, especially your love ones is invaluable too.

For now I will buy the ebook. then practice and practice.. then maybe one day I might have a chance to go to a seminar.. or this "distance" seminar, since I am located in an Asian country.

Edited by ShivaShakti

Lately I've been doing Gift of the Tao moves with my girlfriend who is not really interested in energetics but likes to do them to loosen up/relax and develop balance. She's into ballet and has her own ballerina way of doing the moves. She even wears those ballet shoes sometimes.

• Like 3

Hi Jetsun.

I don't have the subtlety of perception to give an exhaustive account of how the S-M transmissions I received played out in my traumatized and closed down system. But it always seemed to me that the fire Michael would light would not maintain itself in my system, even though I was practicing. After a week or two, it would cool down to embers. I guess embers was all my system could accept.

Practicing stillness movement has been very beneficial for me, but as one piece of the healing puzzle. Without the other pieces I was terribly frustrated.

Edited by Creation

How do you get transmissions?

How much does it cost per session?

Is it by by monthly?

Is it possible to do remote transmission (via skype), without going to a real seminar, (like going to the USA)?

Thanks.

As well as the higher level beings that attend. :ph34r:B)

Sounds interesting... Any further comment?

Thanks.

How do you get transmissions?

How much does it cost per session?

Is it by by monthly?

Is it possible to do remote transmission (via skype), without going to a real seminar, (like going to the USA)?

Thanks.

Michael is holding another Distance Neigong Class begins January 20.

http://www.qigongamerica.com/

http://www.qigongamerica.com/2013distanceclass.pdf

It is a pretty strange phenomenon it seem that nothing happens but in real it happends alot as much one realize energetical concious or unconcious. The development are revelead what one has build inside the next workshop one participate and where one get aware what has grown and added then.

As well the other students and learners who are there with Michael giving a masseffect.

"Fire burn highm deep in the earth even you only see the ember, the tip of the iceberg do not reveal what is below the water."

I agree with you, but I'm not convinced that what you describe fully accounts for what I described happening to me, which quite frankly you don't know the details of.

Edited by Creation

Hi Jetsun.

I don't have the subtlety of perception to give an exhaustive account of how the S-M transmissions I received played out in my traumatized and closed down system. But it always seemed to me that the fire Michael would light would not maintain itself in my system, even though I was practicing. After a week or two, it would cool down to embers. I guess embers was all my system could accept.

Practicing stillness movement has been very beneficial for me, but as one piece of the healing puzzle. Without the other pieces I was terribly frustrated.

Thanks for your comments, so if the fire is not appropriate at that time your body will reduce it and deal with it, that is reassuring. What were the other pieces of your healing puzzle if you don't mind me asking?

Yes. But...

You need to get past your filters. At least that's how I intuit it at the moment. If you start s-m but are resistant to align your mundane/daily life with your true self/your true will, your "progress" may be inhibited.

I say this from experience. :wub:

Does it become clear when you do s-m what your true self/purpose is so you can align towards it? as I don't know at the moment how to go about aligning myself in this way, I try to listen to my dreams and any messages I can pick up but there is no clarity.

Thanks for your comments, so if the fire is not appropriate at that time your body will reduce it and deal with it, that is reassuring.

Well, I only said "fire" because Michael describes it as "lighting the fire". What I actually experienced (multiple times) was that immediately after a transmission, I would find it very easy to tune into the heavenly energy, dan tian, etc. But even if I practiced for hours a day, I would find that every time I sat down to practice, I would find it harder and harder to tune into that "signal", until eventually I could barely feel it, or even not feel it at all.

If this has been the experience of other practitioners, I'd love to hear about it. It seemed to me that it was because of my "issues", but I'd be interested to hear otherwise. In my personal case, without a strong sense of the the signal, the parts of me that resist healing strongly interfere with my practice. This is what has been so troublesome for me.

I always wondered if a distance class, being spread out over several weeks, would work better for me, but my finances are terrible right now, so...

Edited by Creation

What were the other pieces of your healing puzzle if you don't mind me asking?

One piece is doing things that I intuitively "know" to do. Perhaps you have some things like this? A big one for me is moving my awareness through different levels, especially combined with movement (intu-flow, rebounding, qigong moves, weights) and learning to just be with my experience, even pain and numbness. The other important piece is regular interactions with highly developed people with whom I feel a connection. Regular shaktipat from Mark Griffin has done me a great deal of good, and personal guidance from Mila Le aka Small Fur has been enormously helpful.

Edited by Creation
  • Like 1

So you not able to feel the light after a period of time? And what reasons would you give it?

I think rainbowvein got it right.

I had to learn that other people's experiences, my ideas about my own experiences, and the ideas of others were all things that it did not benefit me to put stock in when it came to stillness movement. That's why I generally don't talk about it. In this case I thought I was in a unique position to say something someone might find useful. Now that I have done so, I'll take my leave.

• Like 1

Thanks White Wolf

But I do think I need to study and practice, and buy Gift of Tao DVDs first. And still need more time to digest and practice Stillness-Movement ebook. I am very new to all of this QiGong NeiGong, though I have minimal understanding and experience regarding yoga meditation since 1997. So maybe I can relate even for just a little.

BTW just reading your S-M journal.. so far so good :)

Edited by ShivaShakti

For someone new to s-m. is a distance class ideal? :huh:

I should have been more specific.

ShivaShakti asked if it was possible to do remote transmission without going to a real seminar.

Michael says the distance class is not as good as going to a workshop since there is no one-to-one interaction (although there is a private forum). Michael does "light the fire" in the distance class so that enables the student to practice stillness movement but I wouldn’t say the distance class replaces a live workshop. I feel the one-to-one interaction makes a huge difference for a beginner or any practitioner of stillness movement.

I guess the distance class is there for people who really can’t make it to a workshop but as Michael says it’s not a good as a live workshop.

I should have been more specific.

ShivaShakti asked if it was possible to do remote transmission without going to a real seminar.

Michael says the distance class is not as good as going to a workshop since there is no one-to-one interaction (although there is a private forum). Michael does "light the fire" in the distance class so that enables the student to practice stillness movement but I wouldn’t say the distance class replaces a live workshop. I feel the one-to-one interaction makes a huge difference for a beginner or any practitioner of stillness movement.

I guess the distance class is there for people who really can’t make it to a workshop but as Michael says it’s not a good as a live workshop.

Thanks for confirming

Hi Creation,

In this case I thought I was in a unique position to say something someone might find useful. Now that I have done so, I'll take my leave.

I'm off the forum thesedays. You are NOT alone in your experiences, it is just something people either don't want to bring up or conceptualise in a way that means they don't feel the need to do so.

I do not feel or view this as having anything to do with "being ready", for one Yamu has always spoken of the reasons why people walked into his clinic or his workshops whether they were aware of that level or not.

PM me if you want to chat more I'm not getting into it here....

• Like 3

I replied to snowmonki via PM, but I thought this excerpt might be relevant to this thread:

I would like to clarify, I didn't mean that I wasn't ready to learn from Michael, just that my system was not ready to hold all the qi Michael gave me. Upon thinking about it, I realized that this is probably how it is for everyone, but, as you said, people don't talk about it. Or they don't notice it in the first place. Its just that for me, practice becomes such a struggle so quickly. This is not something others have mentioned, in fact, it seems to me that "struggle" and "stillness movement" are not words that anyone else would think to associate. But in my world, the very fact of being here seems like a struggle, so it's really more about me than it is about stillness movement. I think Jetsun might relate to this. Hence my wanting to mention this to him so he would not think it would be otherwise, like I had hoped it would be.

• Like 3

I replied to snowmonki via PM, but I thought this excerpt might be relevant to this thread:

I would like to clarify, I didn't mean that I wasn't ready to learn from Michael, just that my system was not ready to hold all the qi Michael gave me. Upon thinking about it, I realized that this is probably how it is for everyone, but, as you said, people don't talk about it. Or they don't notice it in the first place. Its just that for me, practice becomes such a struggle so quickly. This is not something others have mentioned, in fact, it seems to me that "struggle" and "stillness movement" are not words that anyone else would think to associate. But in my world, the very fact of being here seems like a struggle, so it's really more about me than it is about stillness movement. I think Jetsun might relate to this. Hence my wanting to mention this to him so he would not think it would be otherwise, like I had hoped it would be.

Hi Creation.

I recommended the rebounding, movement, speaking with someone, and other pursuits as I thought those things could help. One thing to realize. And I do hope I am not speaking out of turn here by saying this, as I always like to keep things private, so let me know if you wish me to delete this, but I don't think it is a secret here that you are far beyond very smart intellectual level. I really think that makes your inner journey more difficult. You are not alone in this, but you aren't exactly the majority either. While I am not at your intellectual level I was trained scientifically and I DID have a time that took some time getting there, due to my own mind fighting me. An instant qigong master I did not become. While most do "get this" quickly, some of us have a more difficult time. And, what I have found some did not realize until later how much they did get it all along but just thought they didn't. Many of the realizations in this system are beyond the mental and on other levels that have to do with our higher level selves. Sometimes it takes years to integrate this.

I do think over time your mind will quit fighting you so much on letting go and I still think the physical exercises are a good thing that can possibly help and do encourage you to keep up the talks you are having.

Best to you.

• Like 8

Hi Creation.

I recommended the rebounding, movement, speaking with someone, and other pursuits as I thought those things could help. One thing to realize. And I do hope I am not speaking out of turn here by saying this, as I always like to keep things private, so let me know if you wish me to delete this, but I don't think it is a secret here that you are far beyond very smart intellectual level. I really think that makes your inner journey more difficult. You are not alone in this, but you aren't exactly the majority either. While I am not at your intellectual level I was trained scientifically and I DID have a time that took some time getting there, due to my own mind fighting me. An instant qigong master I did not become. While most do "get this" quickly, some of us have a more difficult time. And, what I have found some did not realize until later how much they did get it all along but just thought they didn't. Many of the realizations in this system are beyond the mental and on other levels that have to do with our higher level selves. Sometimes it takes years to integrate this.

I do think over time your mind will quit fighting you so much on letting go and I still think the physical exercises are a good thing that can possibly help and do encourage you to keep up the talks you are having.

Best to you.

oh I see.. :( haha

Thanks