betwixter

Mind Light nei kung and Tidal Wave chi kung?

Gary Clyman? Has anyone ever given his chi kung or nei kung a go? His site is the textbook hard sell and the prices are outrageous, but if they're as good as he claims, then maybe they're worth the drop. He doesn't go into much of what they entail and I was hoping someone around here felt like a monetary binge and gave them a try. I wouldn't of even given him a second look (or third or fourth) except for the fact that he was a long time student of Master Waysun Liao, and is a loudmouth....which always get attention one way or the other. He asserts that he took the best of the internal work from temple tai chi and created these forms so they could be taught independent of the tai chi curriculum.

betwix

Edited by betwixter

Gary Clyman? Has anyone ever given his chi kung or nei kung a go? His site is the textbook hard sell and the prices are outrageous, but if their as good as he claims, then maybe they're worth the drop. He doesn't go into much of what they entail and I was hoping someone around here felt like a monetary binge and gave them a try. I wouldn't of even given him a second look (or third or fourth) except for the fact that he was a long time student of Master Waysun Liao, and is a loudmouth....which always get attention one way or the other. He asserts that he took the best of the internal work from temple tai chi and created these forms so they could be taught independent of the tai chi curriculum.

betwix

Seems a bit pompous, and way way way over priced. And I can't fucking stand the way sensationalized, sticky paged website design, or how he talks about stuff in general. As he's reinvented everything and his is the word.

He may be the real deal though...

Doesn't matter though if he's a sheister.

Edited by JohnC

Email "Directly" before you spend money: [email protected]

edited to say: pls email directly I am on a mobile device and am unable to respond to pm's or the tb email daemon

Edited by Spectrum

yea bro, reviving the 7 year old thread to sell your book was a bit humorous, but doing it in multiple threads is just spamming

• Like 1