John Zen

Moving from Non-Ejaculatory to Multiple Orgasms

I have, after some time, finally gained enough control of my PC muscle and my sexual function to reach orgasm while stopping the ejaculation process. I have realized that orgasm occurs right before ejaculation, and after orgasm, can immediately "close the pipes" and stop the ejaculation. I think that this is a positive, because I don't feel drained, now, after orgasm, and also my penis doesn't become sore and limp, or especially sensitive to touch or stimulation. I have done this several times through self stimulation, and once with my partner

However, my erection seems to go away after the orgasm -- not as quickly or as completely as an ejaculatory orgasm, but I do still lose most of my stiffness.

I am wondering if any Bums with experience can tell me why this is? Can I continue stimulating even through the orgasm? I tried once, with my partner, but I found it was more difficult to hold the fluid in (in fact, I didn't hold it completely in). Or should I stop even sooner? Or, is there a third option that I'm not even considering? Perhaps just patience and persistence, letting my body adjust?

Thanks for any help! May any light you share with me find its way back into your life in a form more useful to you.

I've had many nonejacualatory orgasms w my mates. Specifically when you push your mate to

orgasm and remain composed you reach a shared state and exchange vital

essense without draining your field. A genuine connection of Love is a

prerequisite in so far as inhibition and function being paired to conceive and

govern. In these states of self abandon the exchange of lovers is a divine medicine bringing balance to

the whole being.

Edited by Spectrum

I have, after some time, finally gained enough control of my PC muscle and my sexual function to reach orgasm while stopping the ejaculation process. I have realized that orgasm occurs right before ejaculation, and after orgasm, can immediately "close the pipes" and stop the ejaculation. I think that this is a positive, because I don't feel drained, now, after orgasm, and also my penis doesn't become sore and limp, or especially sensitive to touch or stimulation. I have done this several times through self stimulation, and once with my partner

However, my erection seems to go away after the orgasm -- not as quickly or as completely as an ejaculatory orgasm, but I do still lose most of my stiffness.

I am wondering if any Bums with experience can tell me why this is? Can I continue stimulating even through the orgasm? I tried once, with my partner, but I found it was more difficult to hold the fluid in (in fact, I didn't hold it completely in). Or should I stop even sooner? Or, is there a third option that I'm not even considering? Perhaps just patience and persistence, letting my body adjust?

Thanks for any help! May any light you share with me find its way back into your life in a form more useful to you.

In my own expereince after you stop ejaculation and do your energy circulation it tends to go limp a little, but I think that is just a sign that you have moved the energy from there to the places you want it to be. Once you begin the next session it tends to get right back to attention ;)

Edited by dmattwads