Immortal

Becoming Multi-Orgasmic

Hello everyone and how are you, haven't been on in a LONG time, but I need some advice. I am trying to learn sexual kung fu and would like some tips from you guys on how to go about doing it.

I have found that Michael Winn and Mantak Chia have excellent sources on taoist healing love techniques and I have practices quite a few of them but I am still having a problem mastering injaculation.

Even though I am doing the big draw I find that I still get that tingling feeling in my penis like it wants to ejaculate.

How do overcome this feeling of wanting to ejaculate to experience injaculation?

What are the best sources for learning sexual kung-fu besides the ones I mentioned above.

namaste,

Immortal

Hello everyone and how are you, haven't been on in a LONG time, but I need some advice. I am trying to learn sexual kung fu and would like some tips from you guys on how to go about doing it.

I have found that Michael Winn and Mantak Chia have excellent sources on taoist healing love techniques and I have practices quite a few of them but I am still having a problem mastering injaculation.

Even though I am doing the big draw I find that I still get that tingling feeling in my penis like it wants to ejaculate.

How do overcome this feeling of wanting to ejaculate to experience injaculation?

What are the best sources for learning sexual kung-fu besides the ones I mentioned above.

namaste,

Immortal

From my personal experience and from what a lot of others have said .... I tried to do the Big Draw before I had a good foundation of other practices such as a good and flowing MCO and inner smile / healing sounds. The whole point of the Big Draw is to draw that orgasmic energy into your MCO. If the MCO is not really open well then its not going to work properly, and the energy will get stuck in your genitle area. This can lead to stagnation which then can lead to a whole lot of other problems. Check out this well read website [email protected] and look at the dangers of retention article under healing love.

This is a page from Trunk's site...

http://www.precisiondocs.com/~altaoism/HLSbiel11025.htm

Offers up an alternative that's based upon Dr. Lin's method... Far more gentle and definitely worth considering/exploring.

And matt-- I could be wrong, but is this the link you're referring to?

http://www.precisiondocs.com/~altaoism/HLDangerMain.htm

Apologies if I'm mistaken.

balance.

If you have a partner the simplest way is to follow Diane Richardsons instructions or the karezza instructions you can find on reuniting.info. Then it just happens because of deep relaxation. But you will have valley orgasms not multiple peak orgasms. On reuniting they talk about not having orgasms but really mean not having peak orgasms and having valley orgasms instead. I have written about this several times before and you can find stuff about it if you check my old posts in threads about sex.

What was said about having the foundational stuff in order I also believe is absolutely key. As I don`t have the foundation in order I stopped experimenting with this stuff until I do as I think it is essential. And much easier as well.

IMO;

have sex normally, apart from the ejaculation. Don't try any strange technique or energy stuff. Practice meditation and MCO on a daily basis.

Keep it up without ejaculating (meditation is key, keeps sexual organs from overheating and causing nocturnal/unwanted ejaculation) and the big draw will come to you. When it does, just ride the feeling and learn to relax the sexual organs while allowing the energy to rise up through the different passes.

patience, control, relaxation.

I do not know about having multiple orgasms yet... Only this week I have learned how to separate orgasm and ejaculation, so I still need some time to practice and figure things out during intercourse. Here is what I know:

Orgasm occurs just before ejaculation. If I approach the sexual climax slowly, coming right up to it, then stopping, then coming up again, stopping again... if I do this a few times, it will make the orgasm more enjoyable once it comes, because there is more energy waiting to explode up my spine. It also makes it more controllable. It's like I'm guiding a chariot of horses towards the edge of a cliff; they're easier to control if they're moving more slowly.

So finally, after flirting with the point of no return, I will just go towards the orgasm. I need to pay extra close attention to when the orgasm happens, and I inhale deeply with my belly as soon as it happens and feel the warm energy flow up my spine into my brain. But as soon as the event happens, I also need to be very vigilant and flex the PC muscle tightly. It is easier for me if I am laying down, because I need to squeeze my anus together tightly. This was the hardest part for me to learn, it just takes lots of practice: to learn how to control and stop the ejaculation, and to learn, experientially, how orgasm and ejaculation are different.

So in this way I can experience orgasm without ejaculation. The orgasm does not feel as satisfying as an ejaculatory orgasm AT THE MOMENT, but I am not depleted afterwards, so in total, the orgasm is more rewarding. Also, my penis doesn't feel like a beating-red, over-sensitive organ that I would be embarrassed for a woman to see. My body and my penis retain vitality, relative to an ejaculatory orgasm.

However, it's not complete vitality -- I lose some stiffness, and I'm not as easily stimulated immediately afterwards. I think this is the right first step, though, in becoming multi-orgasmic: learning how to separate orgasm and ejaculation. I still have much to learn.

Tell me, what exactly is the big draw? (What is its purpose, how is it done?)

I do not know about having multiple orgasms yet... Only this week I have learned how to separate orgasm and ejaculation, so I still need some time to practice and figure things out during intercourse. Here is what I know:

Orgasm occurs just before ejaculation. If I approach the sexual climax slowly, coming right up to it, then stopping, then coming up again, stopping again... if I do this a few times, it will make the orgasm more enjoyable once it comes, because there is more energy waiting to explode up my spine. It also makes it more controllable. It's like I'm guiding a chariot of horses towards the edge of a cliff; they're easier to control if they're moving more slowly.

So finally, after flirting with the point of no return, I will just go towards the orgasm. I need to pay extra close attention to when the orgasm happens, and I inhale deeply with my belly as soon as it happens and feel the warm energy flow up my spine into my brain. But as soon as the event happens, I also need to be very vigilant and flex the PC muscle tightly. It is easier for me if I am laying down, because I need to squeeze my anus together tightly. This was the hardest part for me to learn, it just takes lots of practice: to learn how to control and stop the ejaculation, and to learn, experientially, how orgasm and ejaculation are different.

So in this way I can experience orgasm without ejaculation. The orgasm does not feel as satisfying as an ejaculatory orgasm AT THE MOMENT, but I am not depleted afterwards, so in total, the orgasm is more rewarding. Also, my penis doesn't feel like a beating-red, over-sensitive organ that I would be embarrassed for a woman to see. My body and my penis retain vitality, relative to an ejaculatory orgasm.

However, it's not complete vitality -- I lose some stiffness, and I'm not as easily stimulated immediately afterwards. I think this is the right first step, though, in becoming multi-orgasmic: learning how to separate orgasm and ejaculation. I still have much to learn.

Tell me, what exactly is the big draw? (What is its purpose, how is it done?)

The Big Draw is what you do with the energy after you stop it from squirting out of your penis. Once you stop it at your perineum then you "Draw" that energy into your MCO and circulate it around till it gets to your Lower Dan Tien where you store it if your doing solo. If your doing it with a partner you circulate your enegy through her, and hers though you. Just a tip from personal expereince.... don't leave the energy in your head, always store it in your lower dan tien.

If you have a partner the simplest way is to follow Diane Richardsons instructions or the karezza instructions you can find on reuniting.info. Then it just happens because of deep relaxation. But you will have valley orgasms not multiple peak orgasms. On reuniting they talk about not having orgasms but really mean not having peak orgasms and having valley orgasms instead. I have written about this several times before and you can find stuff about it if you check my old posts in threads about sex.

What was said about having the foundational stuff in order I also believe is absolutely key. As I don`t have the foundation in order I stopped experimenting with this stuff until I do as I think it is essential. And much easier as well.

Diana Richardson's The Heart of Tantric Sex: A Unique Guide to Love and Sexual Fulfillment is an excellent resource on this topic. I second your recommendation of her.

http://www.amazon.com/Heart-Tantric-Sex-Unique-Fulfillment/dp/1903816378/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1284710890&sr=8-2

Edited by betwixter
  • Like 1

From what I have been reading there are 3 types of orgasm. Genital orgasms (ejaculatory), whole body orgasm (non-ejaculatory), and soul orgasm (non-ejaculatory).

It appears that from the taoist techniques one learns how to do whole body multiple mini-orgasms where as with karezza it focuses more on the soul or valley orgasm which is different from I have been told.

I would like to learn both, but I think I will learn karezza first, I heard it's easier.

I would like to learn more about this anal breathing. Dr. Lin's methods seem to be better for learning taoist style sex.

The taoist techniques allow for more vigorous sex it seems where as karezza is more slow and gradual. they both seem rather interesting.

Last night I was too tired to be interested in any type of sex but this morning the wife told me she had an orgasm neverthless, with no physical stimulation. This is convenient, as she didn't have to bother me for it :)

• Like 1

Last night I was too tired to be interested in any type of sex but this morning the wife told me she had an orgasm neverthless, with no physical stimulation. This is convenient, as she didn't have to bother me for it smile.gif

That's interesting King K, care to eexplain how? I'm guessing hypnosis.

i got multiple outward ejaculations from kunlun within a couple weeks or so. i still have them 1-2 months after stopping completely. i can go twice now :P i feel wayyy more drained cumming twice than once and it is definitely bad for the health.

Someone posted about this book in the lobby a while back. Its a blend of the big draw approach and the valley approach. I wish I had this many years ago. http://www.lovesatisfies.com

The problem with the big draw alone is getting the feeling of release, and that can be problematic. I don't get anything for this recommendation, The author shares the technique on the website for free. But I just want to share this with anyone interested since it has helped me so much.

I use the little draw in combo with this approach and taiji practice as well. Good for overall energetic balance.

Someone posted about this book in the lobby a while back. Its a blend of the big draw approach and the valley approach. I wish I had this many years ago. http://www.lovesatisfies.com

The problem with the big draw alone is getting the feeling of release, and that can be problematic. I don't get anything for this recommendation, The author shares the technique on the website for free. But I just want to share this with anyone interested since it has helped me so much.

I use the little draw in combo with this approach and taiji practice as well. Good for overall energetic balance.

He does not share the actual techinique for free he is selling the book on amazon for $15. He writes about the technique on his website but shows you how to do it in the book that he is selling. Were you able to practice the technique without the actual book?

Bilb,

What is on the page on the website, is the technique. That is so simple that it doesn't look like anything different. Maybe it was just that in my practice stage I needed just this piece of advice. That is, that by relaxing just before the point of no return dry orgasms occur. I was using the big draw in previous years thinking that using it would lead to higher orgasms. It never did but only built up heat in the body and no sense of inner release. But its really only relaxing that does that. Yes I could definitely practice before I got the book. But the book places that practice in a larger context which is useful. For example the big draw is useful to prevent ejaculation, but it is intent that moves energy around to different places in the body. And by doing it with intent and not clamping down, the energy is much cooler. That last line is from my experience. I am not saying this is a be all and end all practice. Its a stage on the way for me.

I would say try just the advice given on the webpage for a few weeks. See what happens.

Mantak Chia's sexual techniques have lead to many injuries.

Much easier and much more enjoyable is starting from the prostate to feel full body orgasms ,

use the search function as multiple topics have been posted over time on here ,

try the aneros , look on there forum which contains excellent advice and posts from very experienced users.

Think of the aneros as a training device , albeit a very pleasurable one ,

once you have triggered the prostate awakening you wont need the aneros as just awareness will trigger whole body orgasm

much like a female one , in fact this whole process awakens your inner feminine .

The key is relaxation and approaching this in a meditative way rather than a typical friction based goal orientated way ,

surrender is the key ; )

Edited by ronko
  • Like 1

I agree with the many people who've talked about foundation practices. They are essential.

The sexual practices are dangerous. Bear in mind you are playing with fire.

If you follow Mantak Chia's methods (which I have, successfully, since 1988) you must observe the safety precautions. And remember that they are a part of a whole system, and that you need to have a solid daily non-sexual meditation practice, an active strategy for keeping yourself grounded AND some practice for integrating the sexual energy.

Most of what I've seen published are fragments of other systems. I see a lot of that not only among the Daoists, but also among the neo-tantra crowd - see Dossie Easton's essay My Tantric Awakening Turned Me Off Sex - very few people talk about the dangers, and fewer know how to deal with them.

What I've seen (and experienced myself) is that lots of men wind up using the sexual practices to become more imbalanced, that the readily available sexual ecstasy is not just compelling, it is quite addictive.

I'm still only about half way through Bruce Frantzis' book. The thing about the BKF book is that it requires some degree of mastery of outer & inner dissolving by both parties. That is the route I am pursuing now.

On a personal note, what I've found is that the Taoist practices are but one of many roads to ecstasy. If your goal is other than to "bring fire and water together' then there are [imho] other easier, safer paths.

• Like 2

Bilb,

What is on the page on the website, is the technique. That is so simple that it doesn't look like anything different. Maybe it was just that in my practice stage I needed just this piece of advice. That is, that by relaxing just before the point of no return dry orgasms occur. I was using the big draw in previous years thinking that using it would lead to higher orgasms. It never did but only built up heat in the body and no sense of inner release. But its really only relaxing that does that. Yes I could definitely practice before I got the book. But the book places that practice in a larger context which is useful. For example the big draw is useful to prevent ejaculation, but it is intent that moves energy around to different places in the body. And by doing it with intent and not clamping down, the energy is much cooler. That last line is from my experience. I am not saying this is a be all and end all practice. Its a stage on the way for me.

I would say try just the advice given on the webpage for a few weeks. See what happens.

Thanks I have another question for you. Is your MCO opened up? Mine is not so I think this is not a good idea for me right now.

• Like 1

I think as long as you're keeping the energy on the cooler side, while doing a good Taiji form, and postures, and stillness meditation you're good to go. I found that it was hard for me to work on my microcosmic if I had the continual ups and downs of mainstream sex. The dissolving process is a good suggestion and I would add Scott Meredith's book Juice as a suggestion. Relaxation is the key in all of these practices, but not just lying down in a corpse pose, but an alive attentive awareness embodied in a shape, ie sitting posture, and taiji postures and forms. The awareness has to become sensitive to your own energy then you can correctly asses your overall energetic health.

Bilb, your MO and everyone's MO is open to some extent. Its a matter of awareness of that and what type of energy is dominant there. Is it balanced etc. But it is not always so productive to focus awareness on it, but to just keep it in the periphery of attention, and practice stillness and movement with full attention.

I would add also that it is important to work on character, ie balance the elements aiming for fully conscious honest interactions with oneself and others.

Edited by tumoessence