ToP-fan

Robert Peng's New Book

Hi All,

Robert Peng has a new book called,"Qigong Master-My Life and Secret Teachings."

I got my copy yesterday and it covers Robert's early years in China with his Master Xiao Yao.......From there you learn the system that Robert developed, Elixir Light Qigong.

Chock full of practices and good Qi!

You can get your copy at:

www.fellowshipsspirit.org

Price:$28.00 + 5.00 s&h

Hi All,

I got my copy yesterday and it covers Robert's early years in China with his Master Xiao Yao.......From there you learn the system that Robert developed, Elixir Light Qigong.

Hotness.

Hi All,

You know what? If you are going to advertise a book, really you should buy an advert like every other business, and by buying an advert, you'd be supporting the site. Just my personal opinion. Maybe the current site owners don't care about this, but if I ran the site, I would. If you advertise a financial product, you make money from this site. And if you make money from this site you should share this money by paying for adverts.

Secondly, I went to www.fellowshipspirit.org and found no easy reference to the book. The site is burdened with all kinds of information. It's all crammed together and it's not obvious at a glance where the book is. This is ridiculous even for an advertisement. Next time, post a link directly to the page that contains the book and the book alone. When I click the link, I expect to find the book there right at the top and center of the page, and no other irrelevant information. Only the book you advertise and nothing else. That's how it's done.

Cheers.

Edited by goldisheavy

if I ran the site, I would.

and we are all glad you don't.

sorry, couldn't resist.

complain to the management if you really think it is such an issue.

Hey, if you want to help out Mr Peng, maybe you should contact him via his website and tell him it is convoluted yourself. Might actually help.

Notifying people of a product from a teacher who has been mentioned many times over the year is a common thing here.

ta ta

Craig

Hey goldisheavy,

I have nothing to do with Robert Peng or the association that is selling his book.

Like VCraigP said, Mr Peng's work has been discussed many times here and I thought pointing out that he has a new book might be of interest to some of the forum members.

There have been many instances where folks have notified others of a new book or dvd etc.

If you google "Robert Peng book", I believe it will bring up an attachment to click on that will take you right to the ad.

So don't be so heavy Goldy and have a happy meal instead.

• Like 1

complain to the management if you really think it is such an issue.

As if they are blind. They know what's going on and if they don't like it, they can change it. I don't dislike this practice enough to make official complaints. It's annoying to me personally, but if people accept it and if the owners accept it, so be it. I don't like it, so I said something.

I think there is a difference between discussion and advertisement. Also, since this was posted by ToP-fan, who hardly contributes anything to the forum, it makes a big difference. Because as far as I am concerned, it's an account that exists solely to promote various commercial fluff. If someone like say ralis or taomeow made a recommendation (I am picking randomly here), I would feel different because ralis and/or taomeow contribute a lot and I am certain they are not here to peddle any kind of stuff. If someone who made a 100 posts since 2006 and who made 2 posts in the past two year posts an advert, my attitude is that it is pure and unadulterated commercial spam.

Hi All,

Thanks ToP-fan, nice heads up.

If someone who made a 100 posts since 2006 and who made 2 posts in the past two year posts an advert, my attitude is that it is pure and unadulterated commercial spam.

Indeed it looks like spam to me. No information about the practises whatsoever.

Indeed it looks like spam to me. No information about the practises whatsoever.

Hi wtm.:)

This is why ToPfan didnt need to reiterate practices :

Mr Peng's work has been discussed many times here

It would be a shame - and the forum would be less a place of sharing - if members felt unwelcome to pop in here and give headsup about new books/etc that they know will be of interest to some board members.

goldisheavy,

I didn't realize you were the Ambassador of Mandatory Posting and commend you on bringing it to the attention of anyone who cares that I've posted twice in the last 2 years.........A career in Cyber-Sleuthing maybe?

Even though I haven't posted a lot, I do frequent this site a few times a week and value the commentary of many of the members.

All I know is Mr. Peng has had a lot of fans here, myself included and I wanted to point out his new book for anyone interested.

Anyone who sees a conspiracy in this, God bless ya!

ToP-fan

• Like 2

You know what? If you are going to advertise a book, really you should buy an advert like every other business, and by buying an advert, you'd be supporting the site. Just my personal opinion. Maybe the current site owners don't care about this, but if I ran the site, I would. If you advertise a financial product, you make money from this site. And if you make money from this site you should share this money by paying for adverts.

Secondly, I went to www.fellowshipspirit.org and found no easy reference to the book. The site is burdened with all kinds of information. It's all crammed together and it's not obvious at a glance where the book is. This is ridiculous even for an advertisement. Next time, post a link directly to the page that contains the book and the book alone. When I click the link, I expect to find the book there right at the top and center of the page, and no other irrelevant information. Only the book you advertise and nothing else. That's how it's done.

Cheers.

There you go again, thinking black or white. I tell you GIH, you should consider it... If not for any other reason, then for the sake of not becoming too predictable.

It would be a shame - and the forum would be less a place of sharing - if members felt unwelcome to pop in here and give headsup about new books/etc that they know will be of interest to some board members.

Yup 100%.

Thanks for the heads up on the book.

• Like 1

Could someone give me links to the threads where his practises were discussed?

I can't seem to find that many on google searching for "robert peng site:thetaobums.com". Thanks.

EDIT:

found one link:

link

Edited by wtm

Most of Robert Pengs material is freely available on the net & places like demonoid. Nothing special or different about his qigong compared to others.

Edited by TheTaoBum

I'm not really interested in learning any new forms of Qi Gong since i already have a full plate. However, i always enjoy hearing about other practitioners journies and experiences.

-Thank you for the reccomendation. I will definetly put it on my list.

Could anyone please review this book or Robert Peng in general for us? Ideally someone with some personal experience?

As a little boy Robert Peng learned Qigong, the Chinese art of energy cultivation, from his Master, the legendary monk Xiao Yao. As part of his training during his teen years he underwent a hundred day water fast in a pitch-dark, underground temple chamber where Xiao Yao visited him daily and taught him advance meditation practices.

During this experience, Robert dissolved into a blazing light and realized infinite peace. He remained in this state of blissful, suspended animation for eight days showing absolutely no vital signs -- no discernible breath and no pulse -- until Xiao Yao finally guided him back to normal, waking consciousness.

Afterwards, Robert discovered that he had developed extraordinary spiritual powers including the ability to discharge bio-energy from his hands that felt like a powerful, electric current. Today he uses this "zapping" energy to heal patients and inspire students worldwide to study Qigong.

This book, Qigong Master, recounts Robert's remarkable story, reveals the "master code" of happiness which is the key to our spiritual wellbeing, and also shows us how to use simple Qigong practices to create more wisdom, love, vitality, and flow in our everyday life. Join Robert as he leads you on a journey to the most interesting destination of all: an upgraded version of yourself.

Robert_Peng_Qigong_Mastercv.jpgrobertpeng8da652.jpg

He looks pretty healthy for 47!

Although that half-lotus looks pretty weak... :lol:

Sooo...worth 34 bones, or no? :D

Edited by vortex