Sign in to follow this  
River Rat

Please change my display name

Hello,

I need to change my display name, since nobody uses their real names here. I can't find such option in the profile page. Could you please change it to "River Rat" if possible.

Thanks!

Hello,

I need to change my display name, since nobody uses their real names here. I can't find such option in the profile page. Could you please change it to "River Rat" if possible.

Thanks!

Done :)

Hello,

I need to change my display name, since nobody uses their real names here...

Hello,

I need to change my display name, since everybody uses their nicknames here. :lol:

I got tired of hiding behind a past life. No more caterpillars, a new butterfly. :blush:

Gerard. Thanks.

:)

:P Name changed, you'll need a sig to link people to your website now as searching for "Gerard" won't find it anymore :lol:

p.s. I always wondered if durkhrod chogori had a meaning

Thanks Mal. However I still need to use my ex nick to log on. Can you change that as well?

durkhrod: Wylie transliteration of Tibetan script for charnel ground (any place of intense fear where meditations where practiced, i.e. burial grounds, cemeteries, etc.)

chogori: K2 mountain

If you join both words you can figure the rest :)

If you join both words you can figure the rest :)

Cool, thanks.

I've changed the logon too, you'll probably get an automatic email about that.

Right on! "The TTBum formerly known as "Durkhrod Chogori". Man wouldn't it be cool if you let us choose a new name for you? Like some cults religions do as an induction.

What's also fun is that if I've bookmarked an old post of yours (which I probably have) then it will flash up with the new name. Which is how I accidentally find out who is using the odd new pseudo. Cool huh?

Thanks Mal. Much appreciated. :)

Sorry Kate (don't know if this is your real name), but names and ranks mean nothing to me. The reason I changed mine because as I already said was caused by karma from previous life that needed healing (done already) and because I don't want to develop an ego around a nick.

hi - could you change my display name and login to my real name as well please? :rolleyes:

thanks!

rene

Mal, would you be so kind as to change mine as well? I made it long ago when I was reading a lot of Eva Wong books. She always talked about the Wu-Liu sect, but since I don't belong to that sect, I no longer feel like it is appropriate.

Please change it to Long Yun. Thanks for your help.