Sign in to follow this  
Tess

Hi

Hi

I'm brand new here and just trying to find my way around.

:)

funny-pic-ugly-man2.jpg

This is so you won't be too flattered by my extraordinary charm. I wouldn't want to make your husband upset.

Welcome to the forum. What is it about Taoism that appeals to you? The food? The music? The dancing? Inquiring minds want to know.

B.

Hi goonis, minkus and blasto ( :o )

Thanks for the replies :)

To try and answer your question, Blasto......I guess just curious....curious about a whole lot of things. I'm interested in philosophy and religion in general....what people believe and how they choose to live their lives and why.

I read the Tao Te Ching a long tme ago. Can't say I really understood or thought too much about what I was reading. But I enjoyed the poetry of it. Now I'm reading The Book of Chuang Tzu - with about the same level of understanding :rolleyes:

I also started doing tai chi recently. I'm now fascinated by the concept of chi/qi. I've been doing some exploring on the internets around the topic, and, well, this place seemed like the best place to stop and poot down roots.

I like the look of that personal practice section - I was thinking of starting up a paper journal about my practice, but maybe some feedback might be nice. Who do I have to ask to get a personal journal?

Thanks everyone

Tess

Sign in to follow this