Sign in to follow this  
voice

liquid minerals for RO water

We've had a reversis osmosis (ro) water system in the house for 7 years. Every so often we think about the water, though toxin free, having no minerals.

I've been cruising the web looking at liquid mineral supplements, and there seem to be too many choices. Many of them are vitamin supplements with B vitamins etc, and it isn't clear if any are designed specifically to replace the earth minerals like Ca, Mg, Na, and all of the rare ones.

Do any of you have experience with this and have a product you like to use?

thanks,

Chris

Look at ConcenTrace

Also Patrick Flanagan's Crystal Energy, doesn't exactly add minerals but restructures the water.

-Karen

Edited by karen

problem with RO filters is that the water is effectively dead.

we need water pulsing with life force (a part of that is the mineral content, yes).

perhaps consider upgrading to a better filter?

two best filters i have ever come across:

-wellness water filter

-jupiter water alkalizer

about $1000 AU each, so prob about $800 or so US. but well worth it, water is so important.

as for minerals you have a few options....

i like adding himalayan crystal salt to my water, especially for when i am working out.

there is also colloidal minerals, and i've found this in both a liquid form and powdered form.

Thanks for the replies.

Karen: we do have some of the crystal energy and use it every so often. The Concentrace I had run across, but it just seems to be from Great Salt Lake salts, and is thus not a balanced set of minerals.

Neimad: I spent sometime researching the Wellness Water system, and it sounds good. Do you use it? If so, how does the water feel?

thanks,

Chris

Neimad: I spent sometime researching the Wellness Water system, and it sounds good. Do you use it? If so, how does the water feel?

thanks,

Chris

unfortunately not.

i still live with my parents and at this point they are unable to afford a water filter.... despite my urgings.

i would have bought one some time ago, were it not for the fact that later this year i intend to pack up and become a travelling nomad for an indefinite length of time.

i have a good friend who has one and loves it... to the extent that he arranges good deals on them for others (he has a lot of contacts) and sells them for no profit.

i have a little portable walter filter/alkaliser/mineraliser that i use which is great. makes the water very sweet. also got a bigger jug version for my parents as a temporary until next year when they will buy a wellness or jupiter.

Sign in to follow this