ShaktiMama

Questions and Answers about Kundalini II

Guest sykkelpump

2nd video for Q&A about Kundalini by Tao Semko, certified KAP instructor.

here is the link: no password required

s

Well,here is a kundalini question:

How many tao bums have awakenmed kundalini from KAP.I remeber Santiago said Kap could do it in just a few days.Which I told him was bullshit some years ago.But now this Kap thing has been around for a long time and I am curious how many on this forum have awakened kundalini from KAP?

I reckon in my case: Definite experiences of K per the description given by Tao in his video and Susan and co. elsewhere on here in the past.

Not "ongoing" (as far as I can tell :ninja: - although as I write the sparks are crackling on my tongue, really small ones, nothing to write home about) Definite experiences of chi (the ticklish stuff as mentioned elsewhere on here, but it doesn't go everywhere (yet))

I feel a bit less stupid than I used to, or at least I now know I'm a lot less smart than I previously thought, either or :)

although as I write the sparks are crackling on my tongue, really small ones, nothing to write home about

Do you get that too? it's such a funny sensation. this morning my tongue kept crackling when I held it on the roof of the mouth, was tickling me too much actually lol.

I dont' even practice kundalini or any energy practices. I used to but not anymore. Surprisingly I've been having serious results with Vipassana noting practice. To each their own path!

"To each their own path!"

Hear hear!

Yeah the tongue crackling stuff is pretty weird. The "tickling stuff" is elsewhere. At one point in practice I found a very clear (to me at least) connection between Vipassana and Chi-gung (qi-gong).

Contemplating on the "what" was running through me/ "I" was running through "myself" was an interesting exercise. Also the very "voluntary" aspect of Chi-gung lends itself to asking, "Well, if I'm able to run all this stuff up "on my own" despite "outside circumstances" then...what's going on???

I still don't know. I get hints and I can explain it in drawings - sort of. :lol:

Edited to include http://www.kundaliniawakeningsystems1.com/downloads/kundalini-psychosis-or-transcendence.pdf

Edited by Kate

Here's a question:

do you know how to put her back to sleep?

To a taoist this is the most crucial question. Taoists with a clue (which, granted, used to be a tautology... but we do witness a new breed of taoists, those without) generally avoid irreversible somatic and spiritual moves until they know exactly why and what for they're making them, choose the timing for the move with great care, and still make sure they have an antidote on hand in case they decide to backpedal. A genuine teacher I had the privilege to learn from tells the story of how he made the Pill of Immortality in his lower elixir field when he was still a child. His teacher promptly broke it to pieces, because it was untimely, too early. (Yes, they know the techniques for doing this, and the timing of all cultivation stages in sequence too.)

Even in voodoo, where they differentiate between the left hand path and the right hand path just as they do in taoism, both the houngan (the "good guy") and the bokor (the priest who "serves with the left hand") can create both good and evil spells (the good guy has to know evil so as to know how to deflect it, the bad guy has to know good so as to know how to thwart it) and fundamentally differ only in one respect: a bokor can create a spell that has no antidote; a houngan will never do that. It doesn't matter whether the bokor's spell is "good" or "bad" -- if he has no antidote for it, this is the very definition of an "evil sorcerer" to a voodooist.

So... do you have the kundalini back-to-sleep antidote?

If I said "Taoism" - especially 5E, would you laugh?

Ok, it's "Taoism" - especially 5E. :D

My take is that "She" doesn't need to go back to sleep because "she" is "me" - albeit a version of me that knows where she is going, as opposed to "me" who really thought she knew but didn't. Not the half of it.

However, to smooth things I out I have found myself concentrating 50% of my time on researching all this stuff and the other 50% to letting it happen (which is contrary to the first 50% but whatever :ninja: - I'm a bit contrary in my practices, sometimes I get them backwards) I don't know if all this has slowed things down or stopped them, but in my case it has involved (so far):

- KAP

- acupuncture

- yoga

- BK's dissolving

- constant awareness

- compassion meditation when things get/got rough

- eating meat when I had been veg for 18 mths (staying away from carbs and grain where possible - quinoa is my new friend)

- MCO

- tongue up as a rule and not an exception

- homeopathy

- salt baths

- acceptance of a certain amount of weirdness

- not attaching to scenery

- avoiding overly insane social situations

- no TV/crappy newspapers/violent movies

- much research on CNS and ANS systems, holographic symbolism, trauma-recovery, healing, systems theory. You know, the usual stuff :P

And a bunch of other things that you can read about in my forum if you can make it through the most self-indulgent parts :lol:

I suppose it could be turned off. I suppose I could put the cat back in the bag but there'd be the memory of it left. Plus it might end up being just another trauma in and of itself. My take on it is that it's not entirely without your own willing participation. And at the same time, there comes a point when - if you're going to do it- you have to let go. Had I been studying under a "guru"to whom I accord the title then the likelihood of them being able to "turn it off" would probably have been greater.

If I said "Taoism" - especially 5E, would you laugh?

Ok, it's "Taoism" - especially 5E. :D

My take is that "She" doesn't need to go back to sleep because "she" is "me" - albeit a version of me that knows where she is going, as opposed to "me" who really thought she knew but didn't. Not the half of it.

Yes... but... there's a but. :)

Most of "you" (or "me") is not active all at once and there's a good reason for that. You have complete information and full potential within your DNA to be all species on Earth that went before -- all of them. A fetus goes through a rapid total recall of a whole bunch of them, gills, tail 'n all. At any given postnatal time, however, once you're human you want to be, ideally, fully human, not half human half alligator, not half human half pine tree... at least not accidentally and not "just for the hell of it." Just because you can doesn't mean you want to be that.

So tao in her eternal wisdom has provided special "silencing" rings (I seem to recall they're called SIR2P, some of them) around most of your genes that literally keep them asleep and don't let them manifest in your phenotype. If you wake them up for no good reason, the outcome will most likely be cancer, because these genes' program for growth and development clashes with all other active programs your body is currently running. So some of them are immortal like those of a lobster, but you don't want to wake them up none the less, because you are not a lobster. And others could let you regenerate a lost organ like those of a salamander, but you still don't want to wake them up because you are not a salamander and everything in you knows it, and any lobster or salamander program you activate, while still "you," will be the kind of "you" which the rest of you will find impossible to coesixt with.

Kundalini is similarly asleep for a damn good reason. Basically, it's the energy of human evolution, according to Gopi Krishna who wrote most informative books about the process (he awakened his kundalini after many years of meditation on the third eye, for hours daily, and what followed was a long stretch of years of full blast psychosis. While in India, the culture being familiar with the phenomenon and tolerant/acceptive of it, he wasn't locked up for life, in the US he would have been and fast.) So... the energy of human evolution, the ability to change into something that transcends the currently prevalent human condition. If everything goes smoothly, fine, you are going to have an enjoyable life as something, um, else from what you know yourself to be, no big deal, this "something" is supposed to be better than what you are now. But what if your new, and currently unknown to you, awakened-kundalini-augmented you isn't compatible with your current lifestyle, society you're in, or your own expectations? Wouldn't you want to have a choice whether to give her total control or retain some for yourself?

In a typical scenario (I'm talking a generic scenario, not this specific one of course) loss of control over cultivation process is THE substance cults are made out of. You lose control, the guru takes over telling you what to do, how to live, how much to give, who to worship, who to kill in an extreme case. Cults simply wouldn't exist if processes -- psychological, physical, emotional -- that run away from the initiate weren't a sad and thoroughly documented reality. So the first thing I would ask about any process I would undertake is exactly this: do you know how to stop it should you need to? And are you willing to share this information with your students?

On a personal note. In 1996 my kundalini was awakened accidentally, the event was not planned and the environment for it to unfold was not ready. She roared out into existence, causing me to demolish the life I had been patiently building till then, discard nearly everything I ever was, and become someone new. This someone new eventually decided to pull the plug on the process, having developed, in the interim analysis, other ideas as to where she wanted to be headed. So I put my kundalini back to sleep. I knew how so I did. Only took me four years.

As for your practices -- well, we're all pretty eclectic these days, and in most cases mix and match works just fine, many things are very happily compatible with many other things. However, KAP and BK's dissolving are opposite processes... If you have laundry to do, you can wash it or you can throw it in the fire and burn it -- either way it will work, you won't have dirty clothes anymore -- but you would complicate things no end if you do both simultaneously.:lol: Besides, fewer things can go wrong with a washing machine if you pour water into it than with a fire in the middle of your living-room... and true kundalini awakening starts out as that at the very minimum... and if it doesn't it's not real... if it's nice and fuzzy like a well-behaved puppy it's not her. If you control her it ain't no kundalini. Nobody today has a living-room... um... a shushumna either clean as a whistle or equipped to accommodate a clean, controlled fire. It gets messy or it isn't real. So therefore, once again, my question: are there any fire extinguishers in the KAP house?..

Most of "you" (or "me") is not active all at once and there's a good reason for that. You have complete information and full potential within your DNA to be all species on Earth that went before -- all of them. A fetus goes through a rapid total recall of a whole bunch of them, gills, tail 'n all. At any given postnatal time, however, once you're human you want to be, ideally, fully human, not half human half alligator, not half human half pine tree... at least not accidentally and not "just for the hell of it." Just because you can doesn't mean you want to be that.

So tao in her eternal wisdom has provided special "silencing" rings (I seem to recall they're called SIR2P, some of them) around most of your genes that literally keep them asleep and don't let them manifest in your phenotype. If you wake them up for no good reason, the outcome will most likely be cancer, because these genes' program for growth and development clashes with all other active programs your body is currently running. So some of them are immortal like those of a lobster, but you don't want to wake them up none the less, because you are not a lobster. And others could let you regenerate a lost organ like those of a salamander, but you still don't want to wake them up because you are not a salamander and everything in you knows it, and any lobster or salamander program you activate, while still "you," will be the kind of "you" which the rest of you will find impossible to coesixt with.

Kundalini is similarly asleep for a damn good reason. Basically, it's the energy of human evolution, according to Gopi Krishna who wrote most informative books about the process (he awakened his kundalini after many years of meditation on the third eye, for hours daily, and what followed was a long stretch of years of full blast psychosis. While in India, the culture being familiar with the phenomenon and tolerant/acceptive of it, he wasn't locked up for life, in the US he would have been and fast.) So... the energy of human evolution, the ability to change into something that transcends the currently prevalent human condition. If everything goes smoothly, fine, you are going to have an enjoyable life as something, um, else from what you know yourself to be, no big deal, this "something" is supposed to be better than what you are now. But what if your new, and currently unknown to you, awakened-kundalini-augmented you isn't compatible with your current lifestyle, society you're in, or your own expectations? Wouldn't you want to have a choice whether to give her total control or retain some for yourself?

In a typical scenario (I'm talking a generic scenario, not this specific one of course) loss of control over cultivation process is THE substance cults are made out of. You lose control, the guru takes over telling you what to do, how to live, how much to give, who to worship, who to kill in an extreme case. Cults simply wouldn't exist if processes -- psychological, physical, emotional -- that run away from the initiate weren't a sad and thoroughly documented reality. So the first thing I would ask about any process I would undertake is exactly this: do you know how to stop it should you need to? And are you willing to share this information with your students?

On a personal note. In 1996 my kundalini was awakened accidentally, the event was not planned and the environment for it to unfold was not ready. She roared out into existence, causing me to demolish the life I had been patiently building till then, discard nearly everything I ever was, and become someone new. This someone new eventually decided to pull the plug on the process, having developed, in the interim analysis, other ideas as to where she wanted to be headed. So I put my kundalini back to sleep. I knew how so I did. Only took me four years.

As for your practices -- well, we're all pretty eclectic these days, and in most cases mix and match works just fine, many things are very happily compatible with many other things. However, KAP and BK's dissolving are opposite processes... If you have laundry to do, you can wash it or you can throw it in the fire and burn it -- either way it will work, you won't have dirty clothes anymore -- but you would complicate things no end if you do both simultaneously.:lol: Besides, fewer things can go wrong with a washing machine if you pour water into it than with a fire in the middle of your living-room... and true kundalini awakening starts out as that at the very minimum... and if it doesn't it's not real... if it's nice and fuzzy like a well-behaved puppy it's not her. If you control her it ain't no kundalini. Nobody today has a living-room... um... a shushumna either clean as a whistle or equipped to accommodate a clean, controlled fire. It gets messy or it isn't real. So therefore, once again, my question: are there any fire extinguishers in the KAP house?..

You summed up the entire reason I avoided the process, once it started. My living room was NOT in order, there were some seriously filled boxes in the basement that I needed to empty out, and I still hadn't done the dishes. Even though, I thought I was ready! Definitely not ready for company...

Then a very wise teacher came into my life and stopped the process. Full blooded Lakota Shaman. Explained to me what it was really used for, and then it took a couple of years to assimilate it into its new form. Taoism and Native American medicine saved my life. Both strong stuff.

That's why I'm here sometimes, to keep people from getting too hot. You don't need to venture to power, as of yet, because with power comes a price. And its awful fun down here!

This is with respect that I write this reply. I know Susan, and I know she is capable.

Edited by Eternal_Student

Explained to me what it was really used for,

Could you please share with us what he said and what you learned about what it's really used for?

Excellent post all round TaoMeow!

So, from what you're saying, it's looking like in my case it's not actually K? Or if it is then I am in some way headed for disaster?

"If everything goes smoothly, fine, you are going to have an enjoyable life as something, um, else from what you know yourself to be, no big deal, this "something" is supposed to be better than what you are now. But what if your new, and currently unknown to you, awakened-kundalini-augmented you isn't compatible with your current lifestyle, society you're in, or your own expectations? Wouldn't you want to have a choice whether to give her total control or retain some for yourself?"

"In a typical scenario (I'm talking a generic scenario, not this specific one of course) loss of control over cultivation process is THE substance cults are made out of. You lose control, the guru takes over telling you what to do, how to live, how much to give, who to worship, who to kill in an extreme case. Cults simply wouldn't exist if processes -- psychological, physical, emotional -- that run away from the initiate weren't a sad and thoroughly documented reality. So the first thing I would ask about any process I would undertake is exactly this: do you know how to stop it should you need to? And are you willing to share this information with your students?"

I've chosen the "solo" route with this stuff because I don't want to get involved with anything cultish. Those things are best left alone. Of course if my choice is an error then I take full responsability for making it.

The question is worth asking.

As for your practices -- well, we're all pretty eclectic these days, and in most cases mix and match works just fine, many things are very happily compatible with many other things. However, KAP and BK's dissolving are opposite processes... If you have laundry to do, you can wash it or you can throw it in the fire and burn it -- either way it will work, you won't have dirty clothes anymore -- but you would complicate things no end if you do both simultaneously.:lol:

-Well, I guess there's "my" brake pedal :lol: I feel like I need to start all over again now :ninja:

Besides, fewer things can go wrong with a washing machine if you pour water into it than with a fire in the middle of your living-room... and true kundalini awakening starts out as that at the very minimum... and if it doesn't it's not real... if it's nice and fuzzy like a well-behaved puppy it's not her. If you control her it ain't no kundalini. Nobody today has a living-room... um... a shushumna either clean as a whistle or equipped to accommodate a clean, controlled fire. It gets messy or it isn't real. So therefore, once again, my question: are there any fire extinguishers in the KAP house?..

Agree that I'd like both that and the "what's it for" question answered openly.

my question: are there any fire extinguishers in the KAP house?..

I can teach you how to turn it down, how to ameliorate the effects. I don't think it can ever be turned off once it's on. It is the strongest evolutionary driver for the body/mind/spirit. Once it is on, it is on. It would be like climbing back into the womb once one is born. Once the door is open it stays open.

This is why I always recommend this been done in the support of a group or sangha. This is why when I teach people they have my support for the rest of my life.

Having kundalini awakening is like stepping out of a mini van and getting into a Lamborghini. One has to do or know more than how to put a key in the ignition and step on the pedal.

There are definite phases of kundalini development that mirror the growth and development of the human life span. From conception to birth to toddler to child to the elder there are appreciable phases of development. I think that Anodea Judith's book, Eastern Body Western Mind, is a great modern book which helps put this process into context. It should be on every kundalite's book shelf.

Gopi is definitely the poster child for kundalini syndrome. He had no one to help him. Dr. Morris mentioned to me that once Gopi's wife changed him from a vegetarian diet to a meat based one (i.e. grounding him) he began to make a recovery and leave his bed.

People like to gawk and gossip about train wrecks. After all support groups are made for people who are having difficulties. When I was a new young nurse I was afraid of getting old because old people, in my experience, were sick and in pain, frail and miserable. Until I did more research and discovered that only about 10% of elders are chronic users of the medical care system did I gain some perspective.

In the almost 20 years of experience with kundalini and with teaching and advising people I do come across those who are thriving in the experience. I was one of those who had an explosive awakening in isolation and thrived. I used to feel out of place with everyone telling their horror stories. Then I gained some perspective.

It is part of the popular contemporary mythos that people who have an awakening in modern times would be shuttled off to the psychiatric care system. It was even thought that most schizophrenics are really having a kundalini awakening. Transpersonal psychology has grown out of the need to study the spiritual experience of mental health and dis-ease. This contemporary mythos can most likely be traced back to Dr. Gabriel Cousins work with Dr. Lee Sannella in the Kundalini Crisis Clinic years ago in the San Francisco area. Dr. Cousins has since retracted that opinion in recent years.

Kundalini Awakening can fall under the category of Spiritual Emergency in the DSM-IV, the mental health manual of diagnosis. Intense spiritual experiences can present to look like psychosis in Western Culture.

Qi-gong psychotic reaction is also a diagnosis found in the manual.

Kundalini awakening is not for everyone. One does not need it to make headway or progress in personal development. It is a great accelerant and so is to be respected. Kundalini is a living energy, a part of you that is designed to create a better you and a healing and integration of the body mind spirit matrix. When this happens one begins to live in a spontaneous concert with Nature rather than a knee jerk reaction to life. It is a process.

Susan

and true kundalini awakening starts out as that at the very minimum... and if it doesn't it's not real... if it's nice and fuzzy like a well-behaved puppy it's not her. If you control her it ain't no kundalini. Nobody today has a living-room... um... a shushumna either clean as a whistle or equipped to accommodate a clean, controlled fire. It gets messy or it isn't real.

That's an assumption and absolutely not true for absolutely everyone. Those with very clear sushumnas to begin with who are just continuing their process from a previous lifetime, and who have a healthy and accepting environment for practice and experience as well as a good, well rounded and deeply realized Master do not necessarily experience this mess at all. I've met plenty of people like this. I'm not one of them. My story is much like your own, except I haven't put it to sleep. My story was only like your own when I veered from the path my Kundalini Master was helping design with me. When I stopped following her guidance, and when I didn't heed the dream warnings from her and the various visions where she came to me and said, "stop", my life went to shambles. I'm still picking up the pieces through an entirely different path which I haven't yet fully embraced, but I am working on it as it's not an easy process.

I just wouldn't make the false assumption that if ones kundalini awakening isn't like Gopi Krishna's, who I've read, then it's not kundalini. When one's kundalini is awakened by a living lineage that also has lineage connected into the higher realms as support both physical and secret beyond merely the physical, one's kundalini awakening and process can indeed be quite smooth. But, only if one follows the hints and guidance of the teacher, lineage and inner prompts. I have seen this in plenty of people from my previous path and my current path as well. I fully assure you, your example is not a universal truth.

Edited by Vajrahridaya

Do you get that too? it's such a funny sensation. this morning my tongue kept crackling when I held it on the roof of the mouth, was tickling me too much actually lol.

I dont' even practice kundalini or any energy practices. I used to but not anymore. Surprisingly I've been having serious results with Vipassana noting practice. To each their own path!

Aren't you doing Mahamudra? That's an energy practice. Or if you are just focusing on Vipassana, that deals with awareness of inner energy.

Kundalini Awakening can fall under the category of Spiritual Emergency in the DSM-IV, the mental health manual of diagnosis. Intense spiritual experiences can present to look like psychosis in Western Culture.

This is what happened to me, but only because I started smoking pot again and slowly lessened my daily practice until I completely stopped and ended back on the streets hanging out with dark minded people and even some black magicians. Even after having experienced many wonderful and amazing inner and outer signs of real and true kundalini awakening. This has to do with my own karma which is complicated and can't be compared to anyone elses with accuracy, just like anyone else, it's unique and true only for me. My karma happens to run the spectrum of really high and really low experiences and there has never been much stability in my life other than those 5 amazing years when I really did follow my Guru's commands both from within and without. My own Mom steadily follows the inner shakti and the outer form of the Guru's guidance unflinchingly and her life is really stable and good, with a steady incline. Of course not without it's trials, and falterings, but always within the umbrella of grace of her Kundalini path and teachers.

I burnt those bridges and destroyed that umbrella, I think just for the sake of seeing if it could be done as the umbrella was so miraculous and amazing! The little tentacles of self hate in me weren't completely obliterated yet and I let them have a little power which gave way to the opposite turning of the power of kundalini from upward spiraling to downward spiraling over a period of time. From having visions of love, beauty and kindness, heaven realms and visions of saints and siddhas to visions of demons, shadow beings, malicious aliens, etc. etc. I still deal with both now as I'm slowly putting the pieces back together, but my kundalini experience is deeply overwhelming. My Dzogchen practice helps immensely but for some reason, I don't do it nearly as whole heartedly as I should? There was some really intense damage to my ego made during the first 5 years of my life that is really dark and intense and keeps popping up to subvert my efforts to be well and whole. Now this darkness has manifested on a psychic level that is really testing and suppressive, though I still have plenty of light level psychic and other worldly experiences to go along with it that uplift me. But, a doctor would most definitely want to give me psychotropic medication and they did. The only thing is that it depressed everything in me, including my ability to be happy.

Edited by Vajrahridaya

You summed up the entire reason I avoided the process, once it started. My living room was NOT in order, there were some seriously filled boxes in the basement that I needed to empty out, and I still hadn't done the dishes. Even though, I thought I was ready! Definitely not ready for company...

Then a very wise teacher came into my life and stopped the process. Full blooded Lakota Shaman. Explained to me what it was really used for, and then it took a couple of years to assimilate it into its new form. Taoism and Native American medicine saved my life. Both strong stuff.

That's why I'm here sometimes, to keep people from getting too hot. You don't need to venture to power, as of yet, because with power comes a price. And its awful fun down here!

This is with respect that I write this reply. I know Susan, and I know she is capable.

I would like to hear the story some time, Stephen. I wish you weren't 60 miles away or at least it seems that far. The traffic is just so horrendous. Maybe someday we can meet half way and have tea.

If you know how to treat Kundalini Syndrome may I refer people to you? It's always difficult to find a good acupuncturist who also understands about kundalini and chi deviation.

Susan

I'm still picking up the pieces through an entirely different path which I haven't yet fully embraced, but I am working on it as it's not an easy process.

I fully assure you, your example is not a universal truth.

After all the one upmanship, my truth is the only truth and just condemning others as being on a lower path, and now you admit you haven't fully embraced your new path (power)? Then you judge someone's example as not a universal truth! Obviously, you have failed to understand what your new path is. Although, you acknowledged that Norbu is your "spiritual father". Is that what this is really about? Power?

ralis

After all the one upmanship, my truth is the only truth and just condemning others as being on a lower path, and now you admit you haven't fully embraced your new path (power)? Then you judge someone's example as not a universal truth! Obviously, you have failed to understand what your new path is. Although, you acknowledged that Norbu is your "spiritual father". Is that what this is really about? Power?

ralis

Ralis, you sure aren't the smartest cookie in the jar.

Your interpretation of my posts is due to a major mental blockage and nothing else. All I spoke of was what the Buddha is recorded as having taught. Xabir say's the same thing, so do his Buddhist teachers, so does the Dalai Lama and many historical Buddhas. You just gravitated towards me out of some sort of inner spite. You have no idea what Namkhai Norbu Rinpoche teaches and I don't think you ever really will.

Power as in... "energy", Mr. "I belong to Mensa."

The word "power" does not automatically denote what you are suggesting here. "Having power over someone".

For instance, there is a power in some peoples words to carry one to a state of inner equilibrium and powerful joy. This has the power to transform ones ideas self. This grants one the power to want to help oneself be a more powerfully beneficial person on Earth.

So...

Can you please NOT ruin this thread as well with your obsession with putting me down everywhere I go.

You are "like" a demon to me. Go do some yoga or something...

Of course I haven't fully embraced the path, otherwise I'd be FULLY enlightened. Since I'm not... there are issues in the way. I posted on here to see some helpful responses, and nothing from either you or Songs. Go read a book, please... leave me alone!

Edited by Vajrahridaya

Ralis, you sure aren't the smartest cookie in the jar.

That is a personal attack!

ralis

That is a personal attack!

ralis

You veil your personal attacks of me all the time in false speech. You insult my writing style and the way in which I express myself, over and over and over again, no matter where I go. Get off your low horse ralis... get on a high chair and look at yourself with more clarity.

I'm absolutely sick of your constant badgering and misunderstanding and re-painting of what I say into the small box of your dark perception of my words. You are not helping anyone. I am seriously SICK of it! I like it here and I like many people here, but you just can't seem to stop attacking me, even after the Moderators asked you to put me on ignore. IGNORE ME!! I never reply to your posts unless you write something absolutely wrong about me and my posts. NEVER. It's always you that starts this spiral, ALWAYS, you or Songs. So... ignore me and move on with your life. Let me be me and I'll let you be you, ignore me. PLEASE!

If you'd care to notice, I've stopped talking about Buddhism where Buddhism isn't part of the thread!

Yes, I've made mistakes in my approach to people in previous times. That doesn't mean I think I'm wrong, it just means that I've been unskillful. So, move on... stop being so spiteful and vengeful.

Edited by Vajrahridaya

rails,

Ironically, I used to dread Vajrahridaya coming into every other thread and starting some debate about Buddhism vs. Everyone Else. Now, I am perfectly content to sometimes read and enjoy his posts, and other times skip them, but I now dread you coming into a thread to attack Vajrahridaya.

Usually I just sigh about it, but this is one of the most interesting threads on here in a long time. Please do not troll Vajrahridaya here!

Vajra,

Please ignore rails if he continues to attack you in this thread, and elsewhere if you can. There is really no reason for you to respond to him most of the time. And thanks for not hijacking threads anymore. I really do enjoy many of you posts.

Edited by Creation

So therefore, once again, my question: are there any fire extinguishers in the KAP house?..

Could you please share with us what he said and what you learned about what it's really used for?

Two very good questions! I would like to hear Tao's thoughts on them as well. I would invite him here, but given how Santi and Susan have been treated here and how in this very thread there is trolling going on, I would feel like I was doing him a disservice.

The only thing is that it depressed everything in me, including my ability to be happy.

Vajrahridaya,

This really touched me. Thank you.

May your sincere desire for liberation carry you through your trials and lead you to unending bliss.

Vajra,

Please ignore rails if he continues to attack you in this thread, and elsewhere if you can. There is really no reason for you to respond to him most of the time. And thanks for not hijacking threads anymore. I really do enjoy many of you posts.

I've tried to ignore him before... even for an extended period some time ago, but it never worked. Of course, my unskillful approach to sharing my path was still alive and well back then. But, I've tried to learn from my mistakes and am trying to take steps that reflect what I've learned and I wish that those that can't help but read my posts even if they don't like me, would take notice of that and just let the past stay there. There is just so much I can take before I feel like hitting back might work?

But... thank you Creation. I'll do my best. Let's please keep this thread on topic!

Edited by Vajrahridaya