LaoTzu21

Mo Pai 72 levels

anyone got this book?

I have a copy of it, but you must be able to read ANCIENT Chinese, have a full dan tian, oh and send me a $5,000 security deposit.

I have a copy of it, but you must be able to read ANCIENT Chinese, have a full dan tian, oh and send me a $5,000 security deposit.

your funny

hahaha, yo what if he actually believed you?

Edited by Astral_Anima

hahaha, yo what if he actually believed you?

Lmao hey you never know, somewhere on some online forum someone would.

anyone got this book?

At least you tried ^_^, you will have to accept that there is probably only one man on the planet that has this book.

• Like 1

Thats interesting, could someone explain the significance of this book? So are there 72 levels to the Mo Pai system? If so, that is interesting just because the complete Wild Goose system is supposed to have 72 level, perhaps 72 has some higher qigong meaning?

Thats interesting, could someone explain the significance of this book? So are there 72 levels to the Mo Pai system? If so, that is interesting just because the complete Wild Goose system is supposed to have 72 level, perhaps 72 has some higher qigong meaning?

So does 9,81, and 108.

There's ofcourse more, but those are empowering numbers.

When I'd do moxibustion I'd face south, and pack in the moxa and spin it 9 times.. Make sure when I put it on my dan tien, the direction it was packed in would now be clockwise.

There is alot you can do with it.