Astral_Anima

Your Health-Your Sanity in the Age of Treason

http://tankerenemy.blogspot.com/2010/08/age-of-treason-1958-book-exposes.html

Has anyone read this book or have a copy or know where to get one??? I've been trying to get a hold of this but the only copies available are on amazon and go for $160-$200.

On a side note, what do you guys think about this topic. Apparently this whole subject dates back to Nazi Germany and even before that. Any other resources you guys can suggest on this topic? ANy knowledge/insight you can share.

Much Appreciated

-Astral

astral, thanks for sharing. Never heard of the book. Some take aways from your linked article (my highlights in bold).

vortex may especially be interested:

I think it is increasingly unneccessary to impart chemicals into society now that we have so many EMFs. These waves are so much more difficult for the average joe to detect. Governments can do away with sodium flouride in the water...Gift a government issued cell phone to every citizen born! Get kids addicted early. Drill those waves into developing brains. This could be the latest trend in triggering wasting away syndromes... :(

True but wouldn't internal alchemy or chi development increase our own bioelectric field and thus provide us protection from such things? And plus cell phones and such aren't needed. Food and water however...

vortex may especially be interested:
Yup, great points!

Funny when I say it though - I get attacked as a misogynist, a-hole or tinfoil hat conspiracy theorist (because that is how the media matrix trains sheeple to discredit us).

Yet, when some dead old White author says the same thing - he's heralded as a prescient genius.

The truth is the truth though. I can feel the "pulse" of society - and simply say what I feel. But that alone, in our media-controlled mass hypnosis today - makes me a "revolutionary." :D

AA - David Wolfe claims that you can counteract EMF smog by grounding yourself. He has many YouTube videos on this...

Funny because Americans are now calling a "revolution" what Chinese have been doing in their homes forever! :lol:

Edited by vortex

http://tankerenemy.blogspot.com/2010/08/age-of-treason-1958-book-exposes.html

Has anyone read this book or have a copy or know where to get one??? I've been trying to get a hold of this but the only copies available are on amazon and go for $160-$200.

On a side note, what do you guys think about this topic. Apparently this whole subject dates back to Nazi Germany and even before that. Any other resources you guys can suggest on this topic? ANy knowledge/insight you can share.

Much Appreciated

-Astral

IT may not fit within some people's beliefs placed on government but it is documented very well even in USA Gov't archives on the net: http://tarpley.net/online-books/george-bush-the-unauthorized-biography/