ShaktiMama

Questions and Answers about Kundalini

Thank you Susan!

I think Tao has to be my favourite sexy-intellectual of the moment. :wub: Sam Harris was on my list for a while too but his agenda is too weird and he's a bit stuck up

Santi has to be my favourite "sunny guy" :)

I am glad you all are enjoying the video. It is being well received.

Tao was one of Santi's original students. They call themselves "the brothers of another mother".

love,

s

I'd like to believe my mother is not the "real" one -because jeez, if that's a "mother" then I'm Santa Claus.

Oh wait...

I AM Santa Claus :ninja:

Not trying to rain on your parade, but anyone who thinks Kundalini is the real deal, please don't fool yourselves, it is not. It's just the start of the path. So many spiritual practitioners get caught up in the kundalini trap that lose vision of the future and become spiritual junkies, addicts to an orgasmic experience. Another tool used by Mara to stop you from attaining the ultimate goal.

Experience kundalini, heal yourself and keep moving forward.

:)

A second Q and A session has been done. I will see if they are releasing it to the public.

I also want to say thank you to all those who have donated to the Pakistan relief fund. We have raised over $4000.00.

Many blessings upon you.

http://www.mercycorps.org/fundraising/kap0

Your impact:

$90 provides three families with a two-week supply of cooking oil, rice, sugar and other staples.

s

I wanted to add that for those who donate in the next 24 hours will get 50% off on an online KAP course with Paul Densmore.

http://www.kundaliniawakeningprocess.com/

Go here for more info on this offer.

Edited by ShaktiMama

Not trying to rain on your parade, but anyone who thinks Kundalini is the real deal, please don't fool yourselves, it is not. It's just the start of the path. So many spiritual practitioners get caught up in the kundalini trap that lose vision of the future and become spiritual junkies, addicts to an orgasmic experience. Another tool used by Mara to stop you from attaining the ultimate goal.

Experience kundalini, heal yourself and keep moving forward.

:)

yes..you are right. It is the start but what away to start. Kundalini shakti boost creativity and awareness to the nth degree! For example, many people do not know that Santi is a master musician who lets the Kundalini direct the creation and flow of his music. Love his guitar work.

For me, it has amped up my art work and my writing. Sorry, don't have any online links to my art. :)

It also has supercharged our healing abilities. Those who practice martial arts will definately take their practice to the next level.

It is also wonderful for creating spontaneous expression of virtue.

s

yes..you are right. It is the start but what away to start. Kundalini shakti boost creativity and awareness to the nth degree! For example, many people do not know that Santi is a master musician who lets the Kundalini direct the creation and flow of his music. Love his guitar work.

For me, it has amped up my art work and my writing. Sorry, don't have any online links to my art. :)

It also has supercharged our healing abilities. Those who practice martial arts will definately take their practice to the next level.

It is also wonderful for creating spontaneous expression of virtue.

s

Hey so does this mean that someone may have all seven chakras pierced or have the Greater Kan and the Li and not have a complete understanding of impermanence and the nature of phenomena/reality?

Having the heart open Implies a knowing that the "ego" or socialized self is not ones true self? So once this is "seen" it seems one can still choose to indulge the ego or fall back into ego based consciousness- Just glimpsing this and even abiding in it for a while doesnt mean that one cant get caught up in "ego" based consciousness again?

Finally do some practitioners achieve great wisdom without ever awakening kundalini ? Say by strong concentration and awareness based meditation? However this type of meditation naturally gets things flowing so it would seem like one always awakens some sort of juice or gets it as a byproduct of focused effort -

Tao exudes balance and integrated wisdom in this video -

Much Clarity

Once one has the full enlightenment is it possible to backslide from this point?