markern

Norwegian city offers qigong to all citizens for free

I had asked of my good Norwegian friend from Bergen...

Yours was once a strong and proud race of warriors, strategists and thinkers.

What happened to your people?

His response...

al_bundy.jpg

snus.jpg

NorwayCurlingPants.jpg

drunk_girl-copy.jpg

:rolleyes:

Trouble is, this goes for pretty much all of wester civilization. we are in decline.

There will always come a counter-movement though. Wait and see; a proud generation of plumbers.

h

breivik_2194965b.jpg

What? What? What?

Everything is fine here...only lone anomalous elements to be wary of...

...close your eyes...got to sleep...and please, above all else...accept naive positivity...and ignore the deeper societal rot...at least until...the next time.

Norway, can be subject to an extremely unflattering generalization as being a nation full of naive bunglers and idiots with overly-inflated high opinions of themselves and a mis-applied superiority complex that deters any form of real performance or progress. They constantly make appointments based on the good old boy network and who knows who...not who is best qualified to actually do the job...it is a real problem. They fear foreigners and immigrants in the workplace and politics because they are afraid they will be shown up, outperformed and revealed to be the epitome of stupid that they really are. They are truly like children.

Police chief quits, ‘lacked support’

August 16, 2012

State Police Director Øystein Mæland has become the first casualty of this week’s scathingly critical report on how Norwegian police failed to efficiently respond to last year’s terrorist attacks in Norway. Mæland announced his resignation just as leaders of Norway’s political parties were launching a debate of their own over the report on Thursday night.

Øystein MÌland resigned his position as head of Norway's state police on Thursday, saying he lacked enough clear support from the government that hired him just last year.

Mæland’s resignation came just hours after police officers themselves had said they fully supported both him and his response to the report, which blasted police for poor communications and leadership. Many lives could have been saved, according to the independent report, if police had done a better job of stopping the terrorist who carried out a massacre on the island of Utøya after first bombing government headquarters in Oslo.

Mæland stated in a press release that he hadn’t received enough assurances from the nation’s top political leadership, not least from Justice Minister Grete Faremo, that they had enough confidence in him to improve police operations. Faremo had stated earlier on Thursday that she was inhabil,´ incapable (because of conflicts of interest) of making decisions on how individuals had performed or not performed during and after last year’s attacks. That meant she wouldn’t fire Mæland, but wouldn’t publicly endorse him either.

“The confidence of the Justice Minister is critical as to whether I can continue in my job,” Mæland wrote in his statement Thursday night. “When the minster and other politicians haven’t been able to clarify that without ambiguity, it’s impossible for me to go forward with this job. I have therefore decided to resign from my position.”

He had only held his post for a short time when the attacks occurred on July 22 last year. Few had held him responsible or called for his resignation, since he was so new in the job. He took the fall anyway, and seemed to take politicians by surprise in doing so. Others noted, however, that MĂŚland had to be held responsible
for how police reacted in the months following the attacks to initial criticism of their response to them. They basically closed ranks and made only a few and belated apologies for failing to arrive quickly at the massacre scene, with Mæland himself claiming consistently that they’d acted as quickly as possible. The commission investigating their response determined that simply wasn’t true.

Norway’s party leaders learned of Mæland’s resignation while they were taking part in a live debate aired nationwide by Norwegian Broadcasting (NRK) from the southern coastal city of Arendal, where they’re meeting this week for several days of long-planned public debate and gatherings. The release of the July 22 Commission’s report on Monday added a dramatic dimension to their discussions of current issues.

None had spoken directly with Mæland about his resignation, most said they respected his decision and Faremo herself declined to comment on Mæland’s assertion that she hadn’t shown him enough confidence for him to continue. She continued to assert that she was unable to evaluate the jobs individuals had done, while still digesting the alarming contents of the 500-page report itself.

Mæland, appointed to his post in May 2011 by Faremo’s precedessor as justice minster, Knut Storberget, had been an
unconventional choice as state police director since he had no direct experience as a police officer. He’s educated as a doctor specializing in psychiatry, but has long been politically active in the Labour Party. He’s a personal friend of Prime Minister Jens Stoltenberg
, had served earlier as a state secretary in the Justice Ministry, also under Faremo during her stint in an earlier government, and has been a paid political adviser to several Labour Party ministers including Stoltenberg’s father Thorvald when he was foreign minister.
Mæland is also an avowed pacifist who refused to perform military service and was assigned to civilian service instead. He’s married to a male psychotherapist, and the gay couple’s decision to have a child with the help of a surrogate mother in the US sparked headlines because surrogacy is illegal in Norway

Stoltenberg had also declared himself incapable of evaluating Mæland’s performance because of their close personal relationship. Some commentators said Mæland’s resignation will now make it easier for Stoltenberg’s government to move forward with police reforms, with a shake-up at the top.

It led to immediate speculation that other heads will roll as well in the aftermath of the July 22 Commission’s report on police ineptitude. Jens Stoltenberg himself repeated Thursday night, though, that he has no intention of resigning himself over the police scandal, opting instead to move forward with work to improve police leadership and operations.

No police experience at all, but head of police and special terrorist police force.

A devout pacifist...thus removing himself ideologically from any real world experience of anything "down and dirty" that would perhaps best fit the professional profile for the job.

Refused one year of mandatory military service (an extended camping trip while wearing camo and uncomfortable boots)

And it is the usual story here that he got the job, not because of what he knows, but who he knows.

Surprised the body count wasn't much higher.

Lawyer loses license over
alleged
Breivik leaks

August 16, 2012

Norwegian lawyer Sigurd Klomsæt says he’s “shocked and incredulous” that he’s lost his right to practice law in Norway, after allegedly leaking documents about the state’s case against confessed terrorist Anders Behring Breivik to the media.

KlomsĂŚt has claimed innocence all along
, and can prove he was out of town when some of the documents in question wound up in the media shortly after they were released to lawyers in the Breivik case. KlomsĂŚt was, at the time, hired to serve as one of many attorneys representing victims and families of victims killed by Breivik in his bombing and shooting spree on July 22, 2011.

It was Norway’s national lawyers’ association itself that revoked Klomsæt’s certification to serve as a lawyer in Norway, on the grounds he’d leaked documents distributed to attorneys in confidence.
Klomsæt believes he’s being punished for being critical of how the Breivik case was being handled

He told Norwegian Broadcasting (NRK) that he thinks
“it was important to get me off the case. I was a strong critic last fall and now the July 22 Commission (appointed to probe the state’s response to the attacks) has shown there was reason for my criticism. I was told I was too negative
.”

Klomsæt, who was removed as an attorney in the terror case last spring, told NRK he now intends to mount a legal challenge to restore his lawyer’s certification.

One of two potentials.

This guy was not going along with the show trial for a false flag patsie and was starting to criticize the proceeding's pre-determined directions.

Meaning that which he was criticizing and drawing attention to is supposed to be flawed and a failure and the want to shut him up for his wanting to do it right.

As there were multiple eyewitness accounts on the island of Utøya concerning a second shooter not dressed like Breivik's police uniform also shooting people.

The police immediately downplayed these reports and eventually dismissed them as that would mean a lot more paperwork and fewer coffee breaks. Not too mention more public outrage at their failure to capture an accomplice which they let get away.

Later investigative reports show that there were three substantial opportunities for authorities to have apprehended Breivik prior to the bombing and shooting...if they had just simply did basic investigative work, saw the signs and pursued the leads.

Or the less conspiratorial, but still nefarious, is that he is just pointing out the typical stupidity that is commonplace in Norway and they don't like it when people criticize that which they want to project and sell as being perfect and flawless...which they would like to apply to anything Norwegian. Those who do, even Norwegians, are drawn and quartered and have their remains scattered to the four corners of the globe.

Even worse than this native's retaliative experience, if one is a foreigner living and working in Norway were to be openly critical of anything Norwegian...it would very likely be social, professional and political suicide.

Meaning, you are just a guest hear, we are perfect and flawless while being beyond reproach, and if you are critical or too negative about anything Norwegian...then why don't you just shut the fuck up or get the fuck out.

But there are also some decent people here too...I have them on speed dial.

Police probe new threat from Breivik supporter

August 14, 2012

Norway’s police intelligence unit PST is investigating who’s behind an e-mail sent to several Norwegian politicians and journalists on Monday. The writer, who claims to be part of Breivik’s alleged Knights Templar network, threatens to liquidate Norwegian leaders if Breivik isn’t acquitted.

The writer claims Breivik, who has confessed to carrying out last year’s terrorist attacks that killed 77 persons, sacrificed his own life in his battle against multi-culturalism. The writer claimed that members of Knights Templar won’t accept a verdict that would “ignore” Breivik by determining that he’s insane. The writer therefore demanded an acquittal of “our commander.”

While some terror experts doubted the e-mail’s legitimacy, PST “views this letter as a threat,” Anne Karoline Bakken Staff of PST told Norwegian Broadcasting (NRK). “We’re taking it very seriously, and we’re investigating it.”

The letter was sent the same day as the release of a report by the government-appointed July 22 Commission, which harshly criticized the emergency response to Breivik’s attacks.

The chickens come home to roost for the police who buried their heads in the sand.

Although this story may be a bit dated, but I had estimated that a team of a minimum of six people would be necessary to guarantee the Oslo bombing and shooting from preparation phase to execution. Brievik was the patsie martyr.

This, in my opinion, was not just a ideological-political act or statement from some radical right group, but it was bigger than this...a form of external punishment upon the nation of Norway that escapes the typical citizen and the media. Involved one will find the CIA, British Intelligence and Mossad.

Breivik was a master Mason of the Oslo lodge and a self-declared revived Knights Templar and published a manifesto providing his motives for his actions, which I actually consider the cover story to a darker story.

The threat must stay alive for Norway has not yet fully complied politically or economically what has been demanded of it...by the hidden hand.

146624134-300x275.jpg

"Ah...metal dog...you sly dog...you done begun to find me/us out (wink)...

...shall you tell them the rest of your conspiracy theory?"

Yes...perhaps...soon...fall guy...perhaps...soon...

Haha SlackerBee.

It's so easy to bombard Norway with negative opinions, I have been quilty of the same.

But ignorance has a powerful presence in any society, it just comes in different flavours.

Norway comes in the nisse flavour:

Jul__nisse_julepynt_223462m.jpg

More on-tropic, Is there Qi / spiritual related places in Oslo or in Lørenskog that I should know about?

Also, if you want to meet up and have a chat then the first pizza is on me :)

Edit: If you live near Oslo or in Lørenskog!

Edited by ragamor
  • Like 1

Hmm the title here makes it look like this thread is about "Qi Gong in Norway".

But the content is more like "I really really REALLY hate Norway asdfasfasfddfsad!!111"

I know though...they are easy to confuse sometimes :P

I hate stupidity.

Norway just happens to be the green stain in the petri dish I now examine.

But trust me when I say the earth an all inclusive resort..and giving me lots to be critical about concerning its members.

And even though this thread is about qi gong in norway....two posts should just about more than cover that extravaganza in its entirety.

Confusion has little to do with it...just trying to prop up the "interesting" factor that Norway so desperately needs.

So now I expound analyzing the tactics of terrorism, war and the dynamics of offender and victim.

Sometimes the victim can be responsible for their own victimhood.

More on-tropic, Is there Qi / spiritual related places in Oslo or in Lørenskog that I should know about?

Also, if you want to meet up and have a chat then the first pizza is on me

Vigeland park and all the works of Gustav are not just a layout for the sake of art, but it is a functioning freemasonic chi-generating and channeling geomantic-alchemical-talismanic sigil device. It is also, when viewed from above...a Kaballah tree of life...thus relating it to its more "spiritual" capabilities related to entities and the Sephiroth as well. It directs its power, or can absorb it, directly in a straight line down past the King's castle and Karl Johan's Gate all the way to the waterway at Aker Brygge. Should one know how to sequester the energy of such a device...one could tap a bit of it's flow...while it is being mainlined to the Oslo masonic lodge for their and their "hidden friends" use.

As far as pizza...I recommend Villa Paradiso in Grunerløkka to be superb...and far superior to Grandiosa frozen hubcaps.

I believe the masons in their temple in Oslo utilize the Vigeland Park device as the Qliphoth tree...for their dark juju.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qliphoth

It also powers the energy, archetype and entity of comMERCe down its axis into Karl Johan's Gate...the main area of shops and commerce.

Which is why there is also an erected statue of MERCury located precisely on that same axis in front of Oslo Børs or the stock market.

Quantum physics is doing its best to explain this type of thing in scientific terms.

The device is detailed, even down to the numerous maple trees in the park and their five-pointed pentagram geometry leaves.

So many things there not just by random choice...but quite purposeful.

I think I have decoded every detail upon my first couple of visits to the park...and you won't get that in a book or the guided tour.

I used to do my chi practice, forms and sparring there.

Its power axis also runs through the large Christian church, Domkirke, kind of like the Vigeland Park's electric transformer...where, unfortunately, praying Christians are slightly parasitized of their energies while entranced in the christ meme to, further down the line, feed the masonic temple's dark wizards and their western world reality matrix-overlay-template.

And just what does that have to do with Breivik and the ritual slaughter on Utøya island metal dog?

Everything...everything.

Now...not only was Gustav Vigeland at least the level of a master mason...but should you also check out the right books at the library you will find out that he was also a pedophile. For some reason Norway does not mention this and their pride concerning this national cultural figure.

Not in the books, is that he was not only a pedophile but a pedophile of young boys.

And this would coincide with the ingenious occult design of his park-device and his relationship with masonry...and its more sinister occult rituals.

As this, with young boys, would have to do with the channeling of the male Baphomet energies. The same ritual as taught to Albert Pike legend of the American Scottish Rite of Freemasonry by the French satanist Eliphas Levi.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eliphas_L%C3%A9vi

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Pike

But that is mostly history.

What does the Norwegian OTO tying into Norwegian military intelligence have to do with Breivik and these matters metal dog?

http://www.oto.no/

And the CIA, British Intelligence and Mossad?

Human slavery, pedophile rings and George Soros?

And the extreme anomaly of Norwegian surplus oil money, huge statefund and thriving economy in a western world of total inescapable debt and economic collapse coupled with the malfeasance of world and British banks?

What does all that have to do with Brievik?

Everything...everything.

Brevik is the reagent of powerful magics?

Is Norway the source of all ills?

Are the mansons dark mages?

Please go on.

I would say no, Norway is not the source of all ills.

There is no one source of all ills other than perhaps...ourselves.

And no, not all or even a majority of masons are dark mages or are even aware of that which they actually participate.

But their participation can be knowingly and unkowingly used for energetic-spiritual purposes...and not all of those purposes are necessarily for good.

Breivik was, in my assessment, definitely not acting alone. I would presume a team of six to have been involved with the planning and execution of the bombing and shooting. In this capacity he was not acting as a regent of powerful magic masons. My masonic references were more related to the Vigeland Park posts. But Breivik was a maste mason and, not suprisingly, had a father with a political career. Chance are his father was also a mason and Breivik was admitted quickly to the rank of master mason because of his father's membership. This does plug Breivik into the masonic grid.

Ritual acts on Breivik's part could now, in the realm of quantum physics, be related to his masonic connection.

The thing to examine is if Utøya shows any evidence of being a ritual sacrifice through occult interpretation rather than just defined as the act of a lone man acting out his political ideology on others.

I firmly believe Utøya, like 911, is such a ritual. The soul energy of the dead youth and the energy of the emotional greiving masses all form of energetic "fuel". Anything that gets you thinking about something and devoting your thought, and especially your emotion can become an energetic fuel source.

After the attacks I began to run over in my mind what I need to look for in the media as to whether this may be connected to ritual.

One thing, after the attacks, to look for is if the date of the killing is displayed numerically and dramatically for public consumption just the same way 911 relates to the World Trade Center attacks.

And that ended up being the case. Here we have good 'ol Jens standing in front of "the date" displayed in its ominous splendor.

60693010.jpg

And what do these numbers of this date mean related to gematra or Hebrew numerology?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gematria

Why Hebrew? Well, if it is a masonic ritual and every masonic lodge-temple is a miniature version of the Temple of Solomon then you can understand that their occult methods will be connected with Hebrew magic in this regard. So a ritual date may have some significant interpretations related to the details surrounding the ritual itself.

One must consider regarding the term Hebrew or Jewish that it is likely, in my opinion, that these groups sequestered a lot of the knowledge they presently take credit for or history suggests comes from them it originated from the Egyptians and those mystery schools. A study of masonry will also reveal the Egyptian connections to magical roots.

The number of dead during the Breivik attack is also a significant number to consider.

I can post a summary of my interpretation of those numbers in the near future...but then I must leave this subject soon for the sake of time and my other interests.