Vipassana coupled with tai chi and qigong, I will try, let's see it's a explosive cocktail.

The more and more I practise, the more I seem to believe in karma or whatever you would call it. How come some people get to enlightenment or wild results pretty fast compared to others?

The monkey mind also has a certain fault in this I would say, it cannot stop talking all the time...

Will enlightenment or wild experiences change anything? Will it really stop rebirth whatever that means anyway? According the Seth Speaks we are here on Earth training for some purposes and the escape is quite difficult.

. I repeat:

There is a difference between feeling subtle vibrations and the physical body literally shaking.

We are very happy that you are aware that there is a difference between feeling subtle vibrations and the physical body literally shaking.

Although it seems that you are implying that others are not of your level of arweness as to even the most 'subtle' of occurances with their own body.

ALL Hail Queen Bee Royal Jelly assigned to awareabilities for All !!!

Here's to hoping that you see the idiocy of my pointedlessnessassumptionednesspass as to we do you. Now to the nextus of who is the we?

I begin to see no sense in watching this drivel of Master XXX books say XXXXXXX while Master YYYYYYYYYYY 's camp says AAAAAAAAAA

I repeat: I begin to see no sense in watching this XXXXXXXXX drivel

There is a reason that most adherent's of "serious spiritual traditions" never accomplish accomplish their stated goals. Their practices don't work.

I have a friend who has been doing vipassana meditation now for 10 years every day. He goes to the retreats and such every chance he gets. I asked him last time I saw him if he was any closer to his goal of enlightenment and liberation than the day he started. He replied with an explanation about waiting for spontaneous instant enlightenment after many more years of practicing he thought it would come to him. I asked him if that had happened to anyone he had ever heard about in his school, to which he responded only with silence. I asked if actually anyone in his school that he had ever heard of had achieved enlightenment through their training, again silence. I didn't expect an answer as I meant those questions rhetorically, if Buddhist or mainstream taoist practices were producing any real enlightened being's it would be all over the news.

I love my friend but he will die before he get's any closer to his goals, because modern "serious spiritual traditions" don't work. None of the mainstream schools are producing enlightened liberated students, only peaced out hippies.

You can chant "om padme hum" till your teeth fall out, spin around in circles as a whirling dervish, trip your balls off with all kinds of shamanic entheogens, pray at a church, mosque or synagog, cast wiccan spells you buy off ebay or find at your local discount wicca-mart, preform guided meditations, try yogic flying, etc and you still aren't going to achieve anything other than an empty wallet as a result of your efforts.

I like systems which actually produce results, Robert Bruce's system is one such system. I've had several OBE's with his method. I believe I actually made contact with another person during an obe as we both have shared memories of the event.

I have noticed that during an OBE your ability to move chi into, through, and outside of your body is enhanced several hundred fold. In fact the only time other people have been able to even feel energy from me was when I was in a deep trance state having a near OBE like experience.

One of my personal goals for OBE training is to become advanced enough to seek out high level teachers in the astral, I know it sounds crazy but there sure is a shortage here on earth.

Robert's system was the first where I got the feeling of energy; doing Zhan Zhuang and using his methods.

You will probably get disbelievers because they swear that only Chinese originated qigong works, whereas Robert's system also works even though it is not a qigong system.

I haven't tried his OBE methods, maybe I'll give them another shot.

I will say whatever works: sometimes multiple sources lead you to the truth.

Robert's system was the first where I got the feeling of energy; doing Zhan Zhuang and using his methods.

You will probably get disbelievers because they swear that only Chinese originated qigong works, whereas Robert's system also works even though it is not a qigong system.

Another Master says... 'wtm' date='16 September 2010 - 10:00 PM' timestamp='1284645621' post='213617']

Sometimes....................................................

wtm = there are established practioners of all that is talked about on this website - practioners that have been quoted for thousands of years. Not these masters following the masters of XXXX masters of XXXXXXX all for $9.99 per month with an auto upgrade on your phone bi-monthly for same price.. If you attend the seminars for $$$$$$$

One rule we had when I began studying in 1960's was that if it was real - it was free - with the obligation that once recieved - pass it on for the same price.

Somewhere the same price became Master XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Obviously I see the need to return to the way of the ancients.

Edited by ~jK~

Hi there,

That's exactly correct. But, at the same time, when you can shine the light at a particularly dark, and deeply hurt person with intuition and empathy,

This is so cool and true, I have been told I have a healing touch... I think we are all given gifts to help others... And that is so true and beautiful to find that out and follow it when you can...

they experience healing around you or are uplifted for that time being instead of pressured or stressed out which a lot of light can do for a dark closet that doesn't want to see itself.

I have been blessed in the past to come along a car accident or other things, and run and be of support, and help, and send my love a hurt persons. It's funny they always thank you. I always say I get paid for getting this opportunity to help you. Nothing in my life has ever been more rewarding... Melanie

color="#4169E1"][/color]

Hi there,

First off sorry for this late reply I have been out of pocket. This is so right in so many ways. I love God, and Jesus. But have no desire for organized religion. This is all about control. My Fallen Angel thread points this out how they have been controlling the masses a long time. Leaving a whole book out of our Bible "The Hidden Book Of Enosh" So yes I got tired of the two face fakeness of this area. It is the mid-west Bible belt. I have lived in other places. Not just here. But I was born different than most around here, my brain just doesn't work on gossip and condemning people. It is hard to understand if your not walking in my shoes...lol But ever once in awhile I get to be of service to someone...

Before I began to study Taoist and Buddhist philosophy, I was very negative on Christianity. As I have seen Christianity practiced here in America, it always seemed very exclusive. The "born again" sects of church seem to develop a holier than thou attitude, an attitude of either being with them, or against them. Either a person has accepted Jesus, or they are cursed and going to hell.

Yes there was another person on another thread that put this well. "It is not all good, and evil, as most are taught, there are beings, and spirits, and people, in the middle. And most of us fall there..

About five or so years ago, someone made the comment to me that Jesus was a Buddha, an enlightened being. Around that time I was reading a lot about the degeneration of Chan Buddhism, and Taoism, and how the followers got so caught up in the ritual that they lost touch with the original intent of the teachings. I heard a saying that was attributed to Ghandi, "I like your Christ, but I am not fond of your Christians."

You know it's funny there are no accidents in who we met... And many other things in life. This web-sit I have only been on one other forum. I feel this was calling my name. True answers are here...

Since that time I have come to realize that at the root of Christianity is the same healing energy and path to enlightenment that underpins Buddhism and everything else. The problem is that the flock has been lead astray over the last two thousand years.

Christians understand Buddhism and Taoism, yet trying to speak to them in those terms hits a barrier. The church has warped the teachings of Jesus for their own purposes, and in doing so has excluded dialogue about God. I have never been a believer in God as an entity in the sky who has a place called heaven that we go to if we are "good people". However I fully believe that the God of the Bible is simply another manifestation of that which gives life to everything.

Well it is that control issue they have, and they do not want to look out side the box they live in. Although I agree with most everything you say. I may have the opportunity to met and help a person by a hug and sending healing energy there way... But to speak of any of this around this area. You would be called a witch...lol I know crazy, but true.

I realize I've gone off on a huge tangent here, so I'll try to get back on the path. You very well might have a lot more in common with your neighbors than you know. They all want to be healed and live a happy life. Although energy healing might be beyond though (even though I have heard tales of Jesus being able to heal with his hands), they can appreciate your energy. By cultivating your own light, you can show them possibility. Sooner or later, people will be curious and ask you things like "Why do you look so young? You always seem so positive, how do you do it?"

Just realize that Christianity has led them astray. Where as Buddhism teaches that everyone can be a buddha, Christianity convinces people that there was only ever one Christ (until "he" comes back again). By making Christ an exclusive figure and scorning anyone else who aspires to be like him, Christianity does a huge disservice to its followers. It robs them of their own power. It keeps them shackled to the church. Have compassion for them. In their hearts, they all need the same thing that you and I are seeking. In their own way, they are finding it.

I have been complimented in these ways before. I say beauty is from the inside and it flows out... They can get that. " Pretty is, as pretty does" "Beauty is only skin deep, but you can be ugly all the way to the bone" My Grandma always said this to me... I agree with you all the way. But these people's ideas must not be questioned they might get there pitch forks and burn my house down...lol But really... "You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink" I must be thinking of my Grandma tonight...

Take my friend Melanie

Vibrating - AKA 'Shaking' during meditation

I would assume that anyone experiencing the awakening phases of the Kundalini has experienced the shaking to some extent or the other.

For want of a better term I began calling them 'Risings' some years ago when I was having them and I still do have them but to a much lesser extent as well as less frequent.

From what I've read, the shaking is the energy released when a correct allignment is found in the kundalini.

To me the shaking is a bit like the release of sexual energy - very pleasurable :wub: although it is a little embarasing as the times it comes is a bit awkward ... :wub::wub::wub::blush:

Hi JK,

Yes the first time I shook I was looking down at my self in a sleep paralysis and that is so funny you say this. It was a stronger vibration than I have felt since. But I do have to admit it did drive me a little crazy in a good way...lol First scary, then like ok I'll just ride this out.

We are very happy that you are aware that there is a difference between feeling subtle vibrations and the physical body literally shaking.

Although it seems that you are implying that others are not of your level of arweness as to even the most 'subtle' of occurances with their own body.

ALL Hail Queen Bee Royal Jelly assigned to awareabilities for All !!!

Here's to hoping that you see the idiocy of my pointedlessnessassumptionednesspass as to we do you. Now to the nextus of who is the we?

Hey - I just found 2 stones that were all covered in black muck that when I scraped it off- one was what looks like a green crystaline garnet - the other is coming out as a double pointed clear crystal Herkimer diamond.

Presently it looks like this one.

img_0809-300x225.jpg

http://www.lithosistoria.com/?tag=herkimer-diamond

Lol... JK

Looks like I missed all the fun...

Love those rocks, very beautiful... Someone sending you a message?

Mel

Lol... JK

Looks like I missed all the fun...

Love those rocks, very beautiful... Someone sending you a message?

Mel

You wouldn't believe the rocks of China... A few Examples.

I just bought a little over 750 HK $ of these little geodes that I've been working into various forms of jewelry. Some with strong colors are really nice.

I've learned to mix 100% clear crystals with colors of the chakra to bump up the energy of the Kundalini flow. It sounds a bit strange but they do have a vibration to them - which is what gives Crystal Radio's their ability to transmit messages: http://1632.org/1632tech/faqs/radio-spark-crystal.html

If I need to leave China one day... I'm planning to open a small shop in a USA vacation area - If I stay - then the crystals are still worth cash - and the value of things are rising consistantly over here. 'till then I'll play with them to see what tricks they can do. (The Chinese girls love them :wub: By the way - when China made the one child policy - the parents needed to find a place to keep the girl children and so they sent them to Hong Kong schools... The Female to Male ratio is dominated by the fems.... But - the men have it easy as they are in demand.

Cut-base%20agate%20geodes.JPG

Hi there,

That's exactly correct. But, at the same time, when you can shine the light at a particularly dark, and deeply hurt person with intuition and empathy,

This is so cool and true, I have been told I have a healing touch... I think we are all given gifts to help others... And that is so true and beautiful to find that out and follow it when you can...

they experience healing around you or are uplifted for that time being instead of pressured or stressed out which a lot of light can do for a dark closet that doesn't want to see itself.

I have been blessed in the past to come along a car accident or other things, and run and be of support, and help, and send my love a hurt persons. It's funny they always thank you. I always say I get paid for getting this opportunity to help you. Nothing in my life has ever been more rewarding... Melanie

Well... I don't know about given gifts. I feel that it's all traced back through past life karma endlessly without a beginning or primal cause, so it's our own potential manifesting due to causes and conditions coming into alignment allowing for the space for this potential to manifest, which is different moment to moment. But, I'm a Buddhist as that's just how we see things. I do understand what you're talking about and we are indeed talking about the exact same experience through different lenses of interpretation. Yes, it is a great blessing!! Stay wonderful Melanie! :wub:

You wouldn't believe the rocks of China... A few Examples.

I just bought a little over 750 HK $ of these little geodes that I've been working into various forms of jewelry. Some with strong colors are really nice.

I've learned to mix 100% clear crystals with colors of the chakra to bump up the energy of the Kundalini flow. It sounds a bit strange but they do have a vibration to them - which is what gives Crystal Radio's their ability to transmit messages: http://1632.org/1632...rk-crystal.html

If I need to leave China one day... I'm planning to open a small shop in a USA vacation area - If I stay - then the crystals are still worth cash - and the value of things are rising consistantly over here. 'till then I'll play with them to see what tricks they can do. (The Chinese girls love them :wub: By the way - when China made the one child policy - the parents needed to find a place to keep the girl children and so they sent them to Hong Kong schools... The Female to Male ratio is dominated by the fems.... But - the men have it easy as they are in demand.

Hi JK,

That is cool now we know why you love it, and it's not just the pretty rocks...lol Good for you, live it up my friend. Have some fun for us all.

And I love those beautiful stones, did you make the necklace on your pic?

Take care Mel

Cut-base%20agate%20geodes.JPG

Well... I don't know about given gifts. I feel that it's all traced back through past life karma endlessly without a beginning or primal cause, so it's our own potential manifesting due to causes and conditions coming into alignment allowing for the space for this potential to manifest, which is different moment to moment. But, I'm a Buddhist as that's just how we see things. I do understand what you're talking about and we are indeed talking about the exact same experience through different lenses of interpretation. Yes, it is a great blessing!! Stay wonderful Melanie! :wub:

Hey,

Thanks for calling me wonderful, that is so nice my friend, you to... You know I take a little from every religion and just try and learn. I put together my own prayers, and reading, and meditations, and so on. I think if we try and be the best people we can no matter what religion. We will all see one another one day. It is funny these religions that think they are the only ones that are right, boy will they be surprised... Yes?

I like how you put that, we did say the same thing just in different ways, or "different lenses" Cool!... Mel

I have been complimented in these ways before. I say beauty is from the inside and it flows out... They can get that. " Pretty is, as pretty does" "Beauty is only skin deep, but you can be ugly all the way to the bone" My Grandma always said this to me... I agree with you all the way. But these people's ideas must not be questioned they might get there pitch forks and burn my house down...lol But really... "You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink" I must be thinking of my Grandma tonight...

Take my friend Melanie

My grandmother often made the comment, "In an early age, they would have called me a witch." One of her favorite tales was that during WW2, she knew who was coming home and who wasn't. She just had a sense about people and seemed able to see their destiny.

I can relate to what you have said about this forum being here for a reason. There are a lot of good insights here, and a lot of good topics. It has served as a good catalyst to get my mind refocused on some things that I have allowed to drift into the background. I enjoy the collective conscious and conversations. One of the realizations I had once upon a time was that we are all given only a partial glimpse into the big picture. Our own minds are only capable of comprehending so much at any given time. Only through our interactions with others are we able to bring about those deeper understandings.

We're all here to learn from each other and to help each other.

My grandmother often made the comment, "In an early age, they would have called me a witch." One of her favorite tales was that during WW2, she knew who was coming home and who wasn't. She just had a sense about people and seemed able to see their destiny.

I can relate to what you have said about this forum being here for a reason. There are a lot of good insights here, and a lot of good topics. It has served as a good catalyst to get my mind refocused on some things that I have allowed to drift into the background. I enjoy the collective conscious and conversations. One of the realizations I had once upon a time was that we are all given only a partial glimpse into the big picture. Our own minds are only capable of comprehending so much at any given time. Only through our interactions with others are we able to bring about those deeper understandings.

We're all here to learn from each other and to help each other.

Hey,

Well those gifts are inherited from our Mothers and Grandmothers usually. I thought that about you, that you seemed to have good insight about things and people. I know I have told you this before. You had said back before your breathing exercises have helped you focus. I'm sure along with your meditation and other things.

I am lacking in these things, And just got a little glimpse into the good that these things can bring. So as someone once said..lol I like it, I love it, and I want some more of it...

But really.. I never knew how powerful meditation is, and breathing exercises. I just know there is so much... I need to get started on my learning. I have just been listening, and watching, different people's ideas. And which Teachers, and method. I am lost on this. You may have some suggestion to me? And I have a lot to learn. And am excited to do so. But I want to concentrate myself in the direction that will be best for me. What do you think?

Sounds like we had a great Grandmas. I was so blessed with a good one too. I think people that don't respect there upbringing and the people who made it possible need to reflect on them and give thanks...

Take care... Penny for your thoughts, Melanie

:lol: Thanks RV.

And Mokona, are you saying you manage to get undeniable evidence for yourself that OBEs are real? How did your friend actually find his way to you at work?

I have read that you just think of the place you wanna go and you are taken there.

Anyway, experiences on my side are tougher to accept. If I am to accept OBEs as 100% real, and not simply a construct of the mind, I have to accept a lot of other things. Like heaven (of some sort), angels, negative entity attacks, astrology and maybe even the power of Jesus. Things weren't always so strange though, at first OBEs were more normal and down to earth, then I started flying straight upwards into the sky and things got a little more crazy :lol:Beautiful, but crazy.

I love OBEs, but am yet to get verification on them.

I'll give a few examples. First time I "got out" I accidently thought about my little sister and was pulled to her friends house in the middle of an argument that was making her cry. Yes, I verified this when she came home.

The person who found me was just skilled. Honestly I don't know how she does anything that she can do. She's just really damn good. A friend of mine who is also skilled in this is currently writing an article on it to help me get better.

There is NO privacy. I've had her project to me in the morning, as she was able to confirm the exact moment I pulled out to take my morning piss and hit me with some sort of energy sex something. Yeah, I know, I don't explain it well. I'll just say that it felt alot better than the morning piss did, and I got me hard so I had to wait to come down so that I could finish my biz, lol.

She's also pinched me infront of friends, met up with friends of mine during projection. For someone with an interest in projection i'd say that there is alot to gain from learning it. If your interested in anything else PM me. I don't want to be flamed for posting my experiences.

Well those gifts are inherited from our Mothers and Grandmothers usually. I thought that about you, that you seemed to have good insight about things and people. I know I have told you this before. You had said back before your breathing exercises have helped you focus. I'm sure along with your meditation and other things.
Any of you have Native American female ancestors you think you got it from?

I've met a lot of women born with some of these extranormal abilities who traced it back to some Native American female ancestors, in particular..

Any of you have Native American female ancestors you think you got it from?

I've met a lot of women born with some of these extranormal abilities who traced it back to some Native American female ancestors, in particular..

Yes I know what you are talking about, I think you are talking about "Dream Walking" which is close but a little different. Someone please correct me if I have the wrong term, this is close to it though...

But no.. I don't have any Native American blood, that would be cool though. I was told I did, and we traced the family tree to find none. But if you are talking about the same thing... Sorry I wasn't trying to correct you. I just have heard of people becoming very skilled at this as well. And it is similar... Thats another good subject to talk about though... Mel

Sometimes, it doesn't matter if you're in the bloodline. Living on the land, and having the right spirit, can be enough to be considered part of the ancestral line.

Sometimes, it doesn't matter if you're in the bloodline. Living on the land, and having the right spirit, can be enough to be considered part of the ancestral line.

Hey,

I spend some time with Native American people. I love to go to there reservation and stay at a beautiful casino, they have around here... And I love just to talk to them. They are wonderful people. The Chief always seems to be sitting at the front door when I would come. He gave me a name, this is to be an honor with them. But it was funny. I told him later what he named me, and he said what color of hair did I have? Because he didn't know why he gave me that name...lol I said yes my hair color is more natural now. He had called me blueberry before. He said that wasn't right now...

But I'll tell you my Grandma looked just like an indian, they say it is black dutch. But i don't know...

Ok...Take care Mel

Hey there,

I just had a question anyone that can OBE regularly get in a spot where there vibrations get stalled?... And if so. What do I need to work on my qi or chi, any pointers?...

I know that there are those that have no problem anytime. I have only got to go twice... Which is better than none... I was sent some information by a friend on the forum, about building my gong, and qi and chi and explains a lot about whats been going on with me, there are really some great people on this site, and once again i so appreciate you all... Gong is for Good for protection, yes?...

So we will see maybe once I get this going. I will be able to see ya...

Take care Melanie

P.S. Been working and practicing hard every day, and every chance I can... Lots of meditation...

Edited by goonis38

Scotty,

I'm sorry I meant to answer this... By my check bones, and by my Grandma skin tone... I would still say yes...

Melanie

Hey,

I spend some time with Native American people. I love to go to there reservation and stay at a beautiful casino, they have around here... And I love just to talk to them. They are wonderful people. The Chief always seems to be sitting at the front door when I would come. He gave me a name, this is to be an honor with them. But it was funny. I told him later what he named me, and he said what color of hair did I have? Because he didn't know why he gave me that name...lol I said yes my hair color is more natural now. He had called me blueberry before. He said that wasn't right now...

But I'll tell you my Grandma looked just like an indian, they say it is black dutch. But i don't know...

Ok...Take care Mel

Jeez, Mel... I just don't quite know what to say about this. :huh:

Jeez, Mel... I just don't quite know what to say about this. :huh:

Did you know unicorns are real and Santa is too...

Stay sweet... Mel

Sorry I had forgotten about this thread, hadn't been checking it lately. I don't have much time for the bums anymore, seems mostly nothing really interests me here anymore. I check over the topics to see if any new important developments or teachers have surfaced but other than that I don't read a whole lot on here anymore.

Anyway...

It really doesn't matter what the end goal of a practice is, just that it is clearly defined, and clear instruction is given on how to get there.

Most of what is on the market doesn't work like that, it is discussion on historical, cultural, academic, philosophical and religious what not, and no real goal is stated, and no real training information is given.

I want to find teachers who have actually accomplished something. John chang (mo pai), and wim hof (tummo) are good examples of that. I want a system that actually does something, and I want actual instruction on how to do it. Most of what is available on the market doesn't meet that criteria, it's just philosophical bantering.

End goal of what? You are not specific. I think the end goal of OBE is to have fun. There is no other goal to my mind. Why is that? Because beings you meet while OBE can be as ignorant and as annoying as any other. There is no guarantee of wisdom while out of body. At the same time, a human being can be very very wise. So OBE is no guarantee of wisdom and humanity is no guarantee of foolishness. So what's left? Fun. While OBE you can visit other countries, other lands, other people, other solar systems and other realms of existence. It is psychic tourism with the same benefits and drawbacks as the normal tourism we know.

Or perhaps you mean things like alchemy or enlightenment.

Alchemy, most of the time, is a practice that's aimed at changing one's experience in a significant way. For example it can change how the body feels and it can change what you can do with the body (which is also an experience). Sometimes alchemy is a practice that's actually aimed at getting rich quick. The idea is to literally take some junk metal and to turn it into gold as a "get rich quick" scheme. Supposedly there have been some Daoists who could do that in the past, according to legends. Can you find proof of this kind of ability today? What are you yourself like? Are you a typical physicalist kind of guy? Then the answer is probably no, you cannot find any evidence of such things.

And enlightenment is just easy. Enlightenment is the development of wisdom to an unusually rarified degree. What's the point of being wise? I hope that's self-explanatory.

You can get all of the answers yourself by trying things, by using reason, and by being patient and attentive. Then write your own book and share what you've learned.

Edited by More_Pie_Guy