Sign in to follow this  
goonis38

Hi new to your forum

[size="3"]

Well hello nice to met you. I have only been involved in one other forum, ever. So It will take me awhile to learn my way around. Thank you for having me. I am 39, with one daughter that is 8, a 13 year marriage. I have always been interested in what else there was to the world, and outside of it. I have studied, and listened, and looked into lots of different perspecsive's and ideas. I recently met a person, which is no longer in my life. But showed me the basics of having an OBE. I seem to be a natural at it. I had already in the past year been fighting with sleep paralysis, and waking up vibrating, looking onto my body. Not knowing what was happening. So this friend told me how to go into a basic OBE took right away.

Haven't been able to since though, and this has been a week or so. Well I guess this is enough to start. There always is much more. But so nice to met you. And thank you for having me. Also I guess I hope to find some guidance. So that I am not just throwing myself out there without protecting myself...

Your new friend Melanie[/size]

Edited by goonis38

Welcome - and may you find peace of mind that so many here enjoy...

Thank you! So much, still finding my way around. Thank you for the welcome... Melanie

Hi Melanie,

as a new member as well I wish you good luck in your explorations. A lot of techniques are out there to explore and develop your abilities, and if I knew of any to date that did so more directly I would be glad to share & collaborate.

enjoy!

Sign in to follow this