Thanks in advance

3deedit : Click on " TAROT 3D "

Edited by 3deedit

Thanks for the links

Interesting Quote from Milton, Metal Dog

This leads to the conclusion that it is well worth

to restore Nature and chase " the Polluters "

As long as Humans think they can own land

so long shall the air and the waters be polluted ...

( free association on a Native American saying :

' Man can no more lay claim on the land he walks upon

than lay claim on the air that he breathes... " )

Edited by 3deedit

This is an article i wrote earlier this year

ARTICLE

Are there members that use a pendulum ?

I would love to get some feedback...

Thanks in advance

Hi Rik,

Thanks for the link and article - If I understand you correctly, you are saying that the crystal should be wrapped in regular Scotch tape, then this is attached to a non-metal string material for use - any particular reason for the avoidance of metal in the pendulum? I've experimented with these in the past and noticed others using both metallic and non-metallic materials, but I don't have much experience - I will try out your suggestions and let you know how things go.

Cheers,

R

Thanks for the links

Interesting Quote from Milton, Metal Dog

This leads to the conclusion that it is well worth

to restore Nature and chase " the Polluters "

As long as Humans think they can own land

so long shall the air and the waters be polluted ...

( free association on a Native American saying :

' Man can no more lay claim on the land he walks upon

than lay claim on the air that he breathes... " )

Wise indeed.

It was Edgar Cayce that commented that the "Red" Race were the descendants and wisdom holders of Atlantis. And that they had a special co-existing relationship with the white race of north-western Europe in the north Atlantic during that time in Atlantis...before the final of three historic cataclysms that destroyed it.

Destroyed through mis-use of high technology coupled with dark sorceries. Thus the "Red" Race migrated into the Americas and re-established themselves as best they could after the Great Trauma and to heal this "primal wound". It is this Great Trauma that is in the collective memory of all people...and explains why people are motivated and act out the way they do regarding the reptilian brain, survival needs, unsatiated greed, malevolent self-love, sociopathy and psychopathy .

Edited by metal dog

Hi Rik,

Thanks for the link and article - If I understand you correctly, you are saying that the crystal should be wrapped in regular Scotch tape, then this is attached to a non-metal string material for use - any particular reason for the avoidance of metal in the pendulum? I've experimented with these in the past and noticed others using both metallic and non-metallic materials, but I don't have much experience - I will try out your suggestions and let you know how things go.

Cheers,

R

Hello R,

Thanks for the interest in the pendulum method.

The pendulum guided me to the word "Eclectro magnetism" and "resonance'' : each material reacts different in those global influences

and metals tend to block the rock crystal quartz resonance.

I look forward to hear your experiences and results.I am particular interested

in how the method with the use of a dictionary works with different users.

Rik

This is an article i wrote earlier this year

ARTICLE

Are there members that use a pendulum ?

I would love to get some feedback...

Thanks in advance

I have used the pendulum, and can anytime I like. I used to us an ABC chart. Then I was told that turned into a Ouija board, which can draw negative energy... So I just stick to the yes and no questions. And If I really want to know something I will ask...

The pendulum is a interesting communication devise, but an OBE is better... Mel

Hello Mei.

Thanks for your reaction.

You wrote :'' The pendulum is a interesting communication devise, but an OBE is better... Mel "

Can you be more specific? How does it work, what do you do or use?

As for my method : surf to Click on Tarot 3D ; page 2 & 3

Greetz,

Rik

For studies on Druidry, I strongly suggest going to sources beyond Wikipedia. There's a LOT of imaginary stuff being written about Druidry as it's become a "cool" concept to embrace in recent years. Oh, and ignore almost anything published by Llewellyn in regards to true Celtic studies.

A good site to look at for discussions and information is at druidry.org

Walk with wisdom

Brigantia

For studies on Druidry, I strongly suggest going to sources beyond Wikipedia. There's a LOT of imaginary stuff being written about Druidry as it's become a "cool" concept to embrace in recent years. Oh, and ignore almost anything published by Llewellyn in regards to true Celtic studies.

A good site to look at for discussions and information is at druidry.org

Walk with wisdom

Brigantia

I like William Blake he was a druid at heart.

Mel - So true! I still use a letterboard but infrequently. I find that if things aren't cleared and I'm not grounded/centered I can get some odd energies showing up.

I think it's funny that ten years ago I started reading and studying taoism. Then I started with a pendulum a few years ago, started looking at druidism more, came to back to my study of Taoism just this month only to find a post on the Taoist board about Druidism and pendulums.

It all makes sense!!! :D

I have used the pendulum, and can anytime I like. I used to us an ABC chart. Then I was told that turned into a Ouija board, which can draw negative energy... So I just stick to the yes and no questions. And If I really want to know something I will ask...

The pendulum is a interesting communication devise, but an OBE is better... Mel

Ive always tended towards shamanic nature based spiritualities. I find that Taoism, druidism, and native American practices seem to be in my programming. I feel like Ive practiced them in past lives.

I think its important to commune and learn from nature spirits if you plan on following a path like this.

So i support the notion that OBE (out of body experience) is one of the clearest ways to find guidance.

Opening the psychic senses to the spiritual realm is also very important.

Im currently looking for a "dragon" which is a naturally grown wand with a spiral pattern from vines growing along it. I may have to wait for spring on this matter.

Ive always tended towards shamanic nature based spiritualities. I find that Taoism, druidism, and native American practices seem to be in my programming. I feel like Ive practiced them in past lives.

I think its important to commune and learn from nature spirits if you plan on following a path like this.

So i support the notion that OBE (out of body experience) is one of the clearest ways to find guidance.

Opening the psychic senses to the spiritual realm is also very important.

Im currently looking for a "dragon" which is a naturally grown wand with a spiral pattern from vines growing along it. I may have to wait for spring on this matter.

i feel you about things being in certain peoples programming...ive always felt the same way about sufi/islamic practices. ive been drawn to them all my life.