Sign in to follow this  
Sahaj Nath

Mark Griffin: Shivaratri in Varanasi

...another HardLight video / discussion thread / intensive promo.

his talk in Varanasi is definitely one of my favorites out of the few that are available on youtube.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

int_main_photo.jpg

Hard Light Shaktipat Intensive

led by Mark Griffin

Los Angeles Meditation Intensive

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Noon - 8 p.m.

if you don't live in the area, you can join the event via HL's private streaming internet radio broadcast. See the HL calendar and shaktipat pages for further details. ;)

HL_logo.gif

Edited by Hundun

Once, many years ago I happened to be in Benaras during Shivarati.

I was in the company one Mata Darma Dasi and some fellow hippies.

Mata Darma Dasi was a sadhu that lived in the burning ghats.

We celebrated Shivarati by taking as many different intoxicants as we could.

I started out the day by taking hashish, bangh, opium and some locally made hard liquor and continued taking them throughout the day. Then some time in the evening one fellow hippie offered my some datura seeds. I had no idea what that was, but my fellow hippie said that it would get you high. I asked how much to take. He said 25 seeds. Well, I had already being take some quantities of opium, liquor and hashish etc. so got tired of counting. Needless to say I had a very interesting "high" that completely overpowered all the other intoxicants I had been taking during the day.

Here is Picture of Mata Dharma Dasi

post-37116-128373290902_thumb.jpg

Once, many years ago I happened to be in Benaras during Shivarati.

I was in the company one Mata Darma Dasi and some fellow hippies.

Mata Darma Dasi was a sadhu that lived in the burning ghats.

We celebrated Shivarati by taking as many different intoxicants as we could.

I started out the day by taking hashish, bangh, opium and some locally made hard liquor and continued taking them throughout the day. Then some time in the evening one fellow hippie offered my some datura seeds. I had no idea what that was, but my fellow hippie said that it would get you high. I asked how much to take. He said 25 seeds. Well, I had already being take some quantities of opium, liquor and hashish etc. so got tired of counting. Needless to say I had a very interesting "high" that completely overpowered all the other intoxicants I had been taking during the day.

Here is Picture of Mata Dharma Dasi

you could start a string called, "drug overdose indulgent fools" who brag about it.

you could start a string called, "drug overdose indulgent fools" who brag about it.

Oh pious one, you speak the truth -

but I not going to.

The so-called spiritual path is walked by a large number of deluded humans that seem to know a lot more than the Buddha or TCM knowledge, for example. Not an easy path for sure.

Taking all sorts of drugs won't help much either.

Completely agree.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

int_main_photo.jpg

Hard Light Shaktipat Intensive

One Day Meditation Retreat

led by Mark Griffin

A Special Celebration of the Chöd

Noon - 8 p.m.

Pacific Palisades Women's Club

901 Haverford Ave.

Pacific Palisades

$135/$150

again, if you don't live in the area, you can join the event via HL's private streaming internet radio broadcast. See the HL calendar and shaktipat pages for further details. ;)

HL_logo.gif

Edited by Hundun

Sign in to follow this