mewtwo

alien religions?

So I was wondering out of the major religions in the world witch ones dont have a conection to aliens? or have a way in witch something can be conected to aliens?

So I was wondering out of the major religions in the world witch ones dont have a conection to aliens? or have a way in witch something can be conected to aliens?

Vajraji is always talking about the Buddha conversing with aliens. :lol:

ralis

most of them. The god "Yahweh" in most cases of the bible is the Enlil of the Annunaki while Satan was Enki. Lucifer was Marduk, of which Enki was also working with. Most likely the gods of Hindu religion is also Annunaki. The muslim god being the Enki. Inanna was Kali. Ningiszchidda was probably Hermes, or a halfbreed.

Edited by Non

All major Religions have reference to Aliens, and plenty of minor ones.

My own Chogyal Namkhai Norbu Rinpoche of Dzogchen has had plenty of conversations with Aliens.

Shoot... even little ol' me has. There is so much out there beyond our little "human" world. People are fools to not be at least agnostic about the idea of aliens.

I for one know for sure that there are plenty of other realms, universes and living beings beyond this Earth plane. No big deal. It's a vast multi-verse.

Edited by Vajrahridaya

Shoot... even little ol' me has.

Did they speak English or did you have to learn their language?

Peace & Love!

Did they speak English or did you have to learn their language?

Peace & Love!

They spoke subconscious... The ones I spoke to of different types and intentions exist on dimensions that are not of this 3.

They spoke subconscious... The ones I spoke to of different types and intentions exist on dimensions that are not of this 3.

I was expecting you to say they spoke telepathically.

I was just playing here. You know that, Right?

Peace & Love!

I was expecting you to say they spoke telepathically.

I was just playing here. You know that, Right?

Peace & Love!

I hope so... I don't want to feel like I should insult your intelligence, because... I know you are actually quite the opposite of such an insult. ;)

I can't think of any. And, in my opinion, any religion speaking of disembodied or non-physical entities of any sort of anthropomorphic gods, archons, angels, etc. ...is speaking of "aliens".

Edited by metal dog

My own Chogyal Namkhai Norbu Rinpoche of Dzogchen has had plenty of conversations with Aliens.

You own Norbu? You write as if he is your property. Many such as yourself have projected neediness and seeing him as mommy and daddy. When I first met Norbu in 1989 before my first 10 day retreat at Synergia Ranch, it was very clear to me that he wanted no part in childish projections. In fact, he made fools of several people who were attempting to inappropriately please him. It was very amusing to watch that scene. In fact, I still have the recordings from that retreat where he talked extensively about such projections.

Further, someone wanted to start a retreat center here by giving Norbu a tract of land outside of Santa Fe. This guy's real agenda was an attempt to make Norbu his personal teacher and for Norbu to be available at his whim. Norbu refused the offer. :lol:

Many fools have attempted to project childish nonsense onto Norbu and have miserably failed. :lol:

ralis

Exactly what language is subconscious? Is it a foreign language? :lol:

There are 4 dimensions of spacetime, which includes time as a dimension.

What you wrote is incoherent and must be in lofty higher dimensional speak. I should have majored in lofty higher dimensional speak in college and therefor, dispense of mundane, earth bound, written communication.

Actually, one of my x girlfriends claimed to be here from another higher dimension and whined about how difficult is was to be here with us lowly earth bound types. :lol: You two would get along just fine!

ralis

Edited by ralis

You own Norbu? You write as if he is your property.

Wow, you are one of the silliest people on here. You jump to miss-assumptions faster than an Olympic hurdler.

Many such as yourself have projected neediness and seeing him as mommy and daddy.

Your response here reveals that you have never experienced him in depth. The essence of his teaching within yourself. You have never experienced Rigpa directly through is transmission and are quite lost in your own head without much heart opening at all. This is all quite apparent by your stupid responses to my statements.

When I first met Norbu in 1989 before my first 10 day retreat at Synergia Ranch, it was very clear to me that he wanted no part in childish projections.

Such as your own towards me. He is my own Chogyal Namkhai Norbu Rinpoche as in... he is my own Rinpoche. I do not own him... foolish child of spirituality. It's more like he is a door to my own self revelation by him being a conduit of openness, reflecting and revealing through his teachings my own potential for openness. Wow, you're narrow minded and foolishly lacking in spiritual experience. You are a spiritual neophyte. You could use some lessons in Guru Yoga.

In fact, he made fools of several people who were attempting to inappropriately please him. It was very amusing to watch that scene. In fact, I still have the recordings from that retreat where he talked extensively about such projections.

Yes, sure... there is definitely that. But, you completely mis-interpreted his intention for these individuals. You my dear are a black and white thinker. Closed loop logician basing everything upon his own lack of direct experiencing beyond himself.

Further, someone wanted to start a retreat center here by giving Norbu a tract of land outside of Santa Fe. This guy's real agenda was an attempt to make Norbu his personal teacher and for Norbu to be available at his whim. Norbu refused the offer. :lol:

Norbu has never refused to be a personal teacher and I have his personal email. I have sent him emailed questions which he has answered with clarity. Also, the Norbu of 89's is not the Norbu of 2010. He has evolved.

Many fools have attempted to project childish nonsense onto Norbu and have miserably failed. :lol:

ralis

You are talking about yourself again ralis. As usual.

:lol: Your attempts at intelligence fall flat on the face of ignorance.

Eat some of your own medicine.

Actually, one of my x girlfriends claimed to be here from another higher dimension and whined about how difficult is was to be here with us lowly earth bound types. :lol: You two would get along just fine!

ralis

Much better than you get along with your own higher nature. That's for sure. Your mind is like a narrow alleyway of thought, projecting within the closed loop limitations of mass conformity.

• Like 1

Because your experience is limited, your reference for defining to yourself the context of other peoples statements is deeply limited.

Your childish one-upmanship and gibberish has no limit. I will not post here in the foreseeable future.

ralis

Edited by ralis

Your childish one-upmanship and gibberish has no limit. I will not post here in the foreseeable future.

ralis

Good!!

By the way... you really should look more at yourself when you make these statements and try to re-read your posts towards me with more objectivity. You would gain infinitely more insight from looking at how you respond to me, than how my writing style or expressed information does not conform to your own personal ideas of reality.

• Like 1

Good!!

By the way... you really should look more at yourself when you make these statements and try to re-read your posts towards me with more objectivity. You would gain infinitely more insight from looking at how you respond to me, than how my writing style or expressed information does not conform to your own personal ideas of reality.

I guess that makes you the chief guru here and I should do prostrations to you? Forget it! :lol: BTW, Norbu is fluent in 5 languages and I suggest you emulate him.

ralis

Edited by ralis

I guess that makes you the chief guru here and I should do prostrations to you? Forget it! :lol:

Why so proud? I bow to your true and pristine nature every day!

BTW, Norbu is fluent in 5 languages and I suggest you emulate him.

ralis

Yes... he is kind of a spiritual father figure to me. :lol:

Edited by Vajrahridaya

can we please stop the fighting and get to the topic at hand?

I'm struggling to think of a major religion which does refer to aliens - maybe I've missed something or do you include angelic beings as aliens?

How does this really interesting thread turn into a spiritual cock size conest between ralis and vajra? :D Cant we all just get along and disuss this really cool issue?

Anyways, I wonder what the aliens, If they are real, belive in or worship? So are you all saying that u believe aliens created man kind? If so what is spirituality?

Anyways, I wonder what the aliens, If they are real, belive in or worship? So are you all saying that u believe aliens created man kind? If so what is spirituality?

I'm not saying they created man kind. Just that there are many types of Aliens that have as individual beliefs as us humans, sometimes on much more complex levels. Also "Angelic beings" does not necessarily refer to aliens IMO. Plenty of humans or animals, etc. have been an alien at some point or another within there individual history of past lives.

Hi there,

I just started to learn how to have OBE very interesting. It does seem as if you are going to another place that other people and other advanced life forms that we will never know while we are alive at least. Our minds are a powerful thing. It is just amazing to me. Communication with our minds and much, much more we are able to do. I think with the right training and practice. We can go far... Melanie