Astral_Anima

Viktorus Kulvinskas

While there's a health post out, I'm gonna throw this out there

This guy touches on some crazy topics. I picked up his book which was even more full of "goodies". Just from the videos, what do you guys think? He's apparently the co-founder of the Hippocrates Health Institute and quite well known to health nuts :)

-Astral

Hey Astral,

Ive tried to read that famous book of his.Even bought it ,but as i flicked through few pages it felt boring.So i gave it to someone.

It doesent talk to me.

Gonna add these too as well

suninmyeyes- Yea I'll admit the book is poorly organized imo. However it's PACKED full of highly concentrated useful, practical knowledge. No fluff. :) He says alot of crazy things but his msg seems to resonate with me.

Hi astral, interesting stuff. The guy's certainly passionate. Does his raw food system speak to you?

I seem to remember Dainin mentioning that he's been to hippocrates institute.

"speaks to me" would be an understatement but yes it does :) not just his dietary system but also his general attitude and alot of other things he says. Like the cessation of ejaculation for males and menstruation for females, connecting with "Source", "laying of hands" style healings, and alot of other things. I'm interested in human potential and thats what this guy is all about so I enjoy it. The reason I brought him up is that he makes alot of claims of transformation through such simple things as dietary change, sunlight, basic meditation, etc.