Sign in to follow this  
Jetsun

Hello

Hi I found this board when looking at Taoist Water meditation for healing and it looks like a nice site, im a noob at that type of meditation, I have been trying to learn how to do it for a few days but have been doing some CFQ Qigong for a while.

I was wondering how I get access to the healing part of the site? it seems to be restricted at the moment to me anyone know how to get full acesss?

Thanks

edit: I seem to have access after I made this post :)

Edited by Jetsun

Welcome Jetsun:

What sort of Water Meditation are you using? I'm familiar with BK Frantzis' books and have used his dissolving methods for years. His book Opening the Energy Gates of the Body is a good one to start with, just don't get bogged down in the 100+ points he describes as part of the dissolving technique.

Welcome Jetsun:

What sort of Water Meditation are you using? I'm familiar with BK Frantzis' books and have used his dissolving methods for years. His book Opening the Energy Gates of the Body is a good one to start with, just don't get bogged down in the 100+ points he describes as part of the dissolving technique.

Yeah ive been trying to learn the method described by BK Frantzis, I have the cd set with the techniques. I might get his other book if I can find it somewhere, thanks.

Sign in to follow this