Jedi777

Micro Cosmic orbit

HI all I thought I would ask if anyone of you have truly opened the micro cosmic orbit. If you have how did you know like what happened to you and how did you feel? What method did you use and how long did it take?

Please describe in detail everything you can about this exp.

Thanks and Peace

Jedi777

HI all I thought I would ask if anyone of you have truly opened the micro cosmic orbit. If you have how did you know like what happened to you and how did you feel? What method did you use and how long did it take?

Please describe in detail everything you can about this exp.

Thanks and Peace

Jedi777

I suppose I have, though I realize its kind of confusing due to the various teachings on it, but the main source I used was Dr. Yang's method of YMAA. First you have to build up a sufficent amount of chi in the lower dan tien. Once this is pretty high, and easy to feel, you begin to use the mind to circulate it. At first the chi seemed to get stuck in certian areas, such as the sacrum for example. But you just sort of patiently wait for the chi to open up the blockages (don't force it) and then as you lead the chi you just sort of feel it moving along. If I get out of practice for a while then it can take a while to get things moving again, but I think the key is to have built up enough chi in your dan tien.

From my personal experience I noticed that I felt the chi more strongly when it began to go across my skull. Sometimes when it got to my third eye area I might let it linger there a bit, and I would feel this twitching feeling there. I have also noticed that its not goood to let the chi sit in the heart center area, so I tend to just zip it past there as fast as possible. And then of course its important to properly store it at the dan tien when you are finished.

I have also noticed that its not goood to let the chi sit in the heart center area, so I tend to just zip it past there as fast as possible.

Sounds like someone has a heart blockage, lol. I remember when I first started kunlun I had the energy stuck in my back where the heart center is...VERY uncomfortble, i did alot of stranger movements and felt like i as having multiple orgasms in my back, along with the desire to cry and scream :P Of course I bitched out cause I wasn't quite ready to do that, lol.

But why do you think it's a bad thing to let it sit in the heart area? What have you noticed to draw you to this conclusion?

Sounds like someone has a heart blockage, lol. I remember when I first started kunlun I had the energy stuck in my back where the heart center is...VERY uncomfortble, i did alot of stranger movements and felt like i as having multiple orgasms in my back, along with the desire to cry and scream :P Of course I bitched out cause I wasn't quite ready to do that, lol.

But why do you think it's a bad thing to let it sit in the heart area? What have you noticed to draw you to this conclusion?

1. Most of the books I have read about this say its not a good idea.

2. I have noticed if I did let the chi stay there too long that I became very irritable, moody, emotional, ect...

1. Most of the books I have read about this say its not a good idea.

2. I have noticed if I did let the chi stay there too long that I became very irritable, moody, emotional, ect...

Thanks guys for posting so far...Yes the heart center is very sensitive and can get congested very easily.

I've "wind" opened the MCO - this to me means I can run it through with "just" intention.

Actual "movement" however is lagging behind and so I've got a curling under/behind heart centre.

So it's part of the way open, if that make sense?

The Micro Cosmic orbit is a very long pathway. There are actually 9 different orbits that I have practiced up to this point. The main one that most people know through public disclosure, is the yang pathway or the "wind" pathway.

It is not the true microcosmic orbit. The true orbit is yin in nature, if we are talking on the level of body regeneration. 7 of the orbits deal with a more physical qi, while 1 is specifically spiritual in nature. That one is usually left for last, and as I have felt before, there are about 3 people who regularly respond on this website who have opened theirs, and about 4 more who read regularly, but remain quiet and don't participate. They just observe.

The Wudang school is the only exposure of teaching who has any sort of idea about the true orbit. The Mantak orbit and the Jwing Ming orbits, are only "wind" in nature. And work very well at balancing the yang energies in the body to distribute qi evenly to generate a higher charge. But the actual orbit takes about one year of true dedicated practice, and has highly specific sensations that mark each level.

The first sensation is "tickling"! And dedicated practitioners will understand this translation, and where it occurs. :)

The Micro Cosmic orbit is a very long pathway. There are actually 9 different orbits that I have practiced up to this point. The main one that most people know through public disclosure, is the yang pathway or the "wind" pathway.

It is not the true microcosmic orbit. The true orbit is yin in nature, if we are talking on the level of body regeneration. 7 of the orbits deal with a more physical qi, while 1 is specifically spiritual in nature. That one is usually left for last, and as I have felt before, there are about 3 people who regularly respond on this website who have opened theirs, and about 4 more who read regularly, but remain quiet and don't participate. They just observe.

The Wudang school is the only exposure of teaching who has any sort of idea about the true orbit. The Mantak orbit and the Jwing Ming orbits, are only "wind" in nature. And work very well at balancing the yang energies in the body to distribute qi evenly to generate a higher charge. But the actual orbit takes about one year of true dedicated practice, and has highly specific sensations that mark each level.

The first sensation is "tickling"! And dedicated practitioners will understand this translation, and where it occurs. :)

Would you mind elaborating more, I'd be interested to know more. :)

This sounds like the same idea:

One last thing before bed, mainly for Hundun.

You seem interested in Taoist Fire Path stuff and the MCO I would like to mention that the MCO is actually 1 of traditionally 9 separate circulations that comprise the entirety of the MCO practice. Each circulation takes you through one of the 8 bodies and connects them. The practices are done in circulations smaller and deeper inside, as well as outside the body. :)

Each circulation picks up energy from one range and takes it inward or outward along the same channels. This is done in both directions.

The theory and practice is much like overlapping bowls or spheres and you fill one sphere and it spills into the next only to fill up and spill into the sphere holding it. That is also how you do the vessels as well.

Edited by Creation

Exactly. That is a good description of what it feels like, bowls! But that is the spiritual version, and often performed towards the end.

There are mainly 4 of those orbits that are yang in nature, and 4 that are yin in nature. The main yang orbit uses yi, shen and zhi to circulate the energy. Those are intent, spirit and will in respective positions. The inner orbits use only zhi and qi to circulate the energy. (Will and breath) Qi is not only linked to your "mind" but is linked to different types of focus and as you meditate more, you discover that different focal spirits have different areas of expertise and range of influence. They are often separated into the different elemental paradigms in order to lend to their sensations.

I will give you a tidbit. The back orbit has 3 main branches of yang. They can be found by investigating the shu points of the inner/outer bladder channels. I believe yoga has a specific name for the outer "nadi". But don't quote me on the Indian versions, as I have been trained only in the Taoist paths, which are modified and slightly younger than the Middle Eastern sects.

The yin orbit goes along with the pictures of the water wheel of cultivation. You can find that illustration pretty easily. :)

I will give you a tidbit. The back orbit has 3 main branches of yang. They can be found by investigating the shu points of the inner/outer bladder channels. I believe yoga has a specific name for the outer "nadi". But don't quote me on the Indian versions, as I have been trained only in the Taoist paths, which are modified and slightly younger than the Middle Eastern sects.

The yin orbit goes along with the pictures of the water wheel of cultivation. You can find that illustration pretty easily. :)

So are you saying that not all MCO uses the Governing Vessle, but some use the Bladder Channel going up the back as well?

There are middle eastern sects that train MCO??

So are you saying that not all MCO uses the Governing Vessle, but some use the Bladder Channel going up the back as well?

There are middle eastern sects that train MCO??

Oh yes, did you think the Taoists have all of the trademarks to inner cultivation?

In my travels I have had extensive conversations with high level practitioners of Indian cultivation, and the overlap is considerable.

Bladder channel is involved, but there is another channel that's even deeper. An acupuncturist would know exactly what I was talking about... A certain TCM doctor altered the back shu points to be used in a new location about 1800 years ago, and this channel/points are named after him. The Wudang school calls it the channel of 4-10 branches. :)

Oh yes, did you think the Taoists have all of the trademarks to inner cultivation?

In my travels I have had extensive conversations with high level practitioners of Indian cultivation, and the overlap is considerable.

Bladder channel is involved, but there is another channel that's even deeper. An acupuncturist would know exactly what I was talking about... A certain TCM doctor altered the back shu points to be used in a new location about 1800 years ago, and this channel/points are named after him. The Wudang school calls it the channel of 4-10 branches. :)

Oh when you said Middle Eastern I thought you meant Arab countries. I don't really consider India the middle east, but more South Asia. But do the Arabs/Muslims have a cultivation method? Is this deeper channel the Thrusting vessle?

Oh when you said Middle Eastern I thought you meant Arab countries. I don't really consider India the middle east, but more South Asia. But do the Arabs/Muslims have a cultivation method?

I've read that the Isis Egyptian school has an orbit, but they don't really practice it like Taoists do. They do things at specific points which open them in a specific way.

Interesting to read different ideas here. I'm hungry for moooooorrrreee knoooowwwllleeeddgggee!

cookie-monster-large-mylar-balloon2.png

I've read that the Isis Egyptian school has an orbit, but they don't really practice it like Taoists do. They do things at specific points which open them in a specific way.

Interesting to read different ideas here. I'm hungry for moooooorrrreee knoooowwwllleeeddgggee!

cookie-monster-large-mylar-balloon2.png

ha ha ha hilarious :P

The Wudang school calls it the channel of 4-10 branches. :)

Did you have to go to China to learn this stuff or did you find it in the States?

There is a gentleman on who is teaching this stuff to English speakers in retreats on Wudang Shan. He talks about the waterwheel of 4-10 branches here http://damo-qigong.net/step7.htm

The waterwheel of 4-10 branches is created for the purpose of better hoarding up the pre-heaven Qi transformed through the preceding processes. It is also called the Inward Intercourse while the small waterwheel Outward Intercourse.

First you should settle your mind-will in the lower elixir field. When you inhale, your gaze by two eyes tracing its way along an arc at your left side should ascend the upper elixir field from the lower elixir field. Then you should breathe out, meanwhile your gaze tracing its way along an arc at your right side should evenly and slowly descend from upper elixir field and go back into the lower elixir field. You are persuaded carrying out this operation for thirty-six times. Afterwards, during your breathing in, you should guide your mind-will and the inward gaze ascend the upper elixir field along an arc at your right side, and descend from the left side to go back into lower elixir field again when breathing out.

This operation you should carry out twenty-four times. The waterwheel of 4-10 branches can also promote the surfacing of the Mysterious Pass, as this process can better harmonize yin with yang. Most people only know small waterwheel that can be put into use to reap the yang Qi and pre-heaven Qi, not the waterwheel of 4-10 branches that can be used on the purpose of storing up pre-heaven Qi.

And this also seems relevant, from B.K. Frantzis' Relaxing into Your Being:

In fact, there are eleven distinct practices that, combined, compose the Great/Small circulation...Intermediate fire practices focus on circulating energy between the inside of the spinal cord and the central channel of energy or between the central channel and the front of the body. The advanced practices concentrate on a number of refinements that ultimately culminate in working purely with the pre-birth central channel. After each of the eleven separate micro/macrocosmic orbits are stabilized, the are then used to open up the chi of the body's other energy channel, points, glands, organs, brain centers, blood, and fluids. These in turn are linked back to the Grand Circulation, forging the body into one unbroken, interconnected unit."

What a task!

Now, I'm just a beginner, so here is a beginners question for you: There is the governing vessel, spinal cord, thrusting vessel, and central channel. Various authors identify two or more of these. Can you speak on where these are actually located relative to each other, and what the difference between them is?

It's so exciting to pick the brain of a knowledgeable person. :)

Edited by Creation

Would just doing Vipassana for many years eventually open all these orbits?

What effect would a kundalini awkening in the sense many her have experienced it, not fully mastering every aspect of kundalini etc, affect these orbits and their opening?

Did you have to go to China to learn this stuff or did you find it in the States?

There is a gentleman on who is teaching this stuff to English speakers in retreats on Wudang Shan. He talks about the waterwheel of 4-10 branches here http://damo-qigong.net/step7.htm

And this also seems relevant, from B.K. Frantzis' Relaxing into Your Being:

Now, I'm just a beginner, so here is a beginners question for you: There is the governing vessel, spinal cord, thrusting vessel, and central channel. Various authors identify two or more of these. Can you speak on where these are actually located relative to each other, and what the difference between them is?

Great thread! I'd love to hear more about the 4-10 branch orbit! B)

I'd also love to hear more elucidation upon the main spinal channels here. I've been under the impression that the governing vessel (du mai) runs up the back and the conception vessel (ren mai) runs down the torso (both shallowly under the skin). The thrusting vessel (chong mai) is the same as the sushumna and actually runs up through the spine.

The term SHO originated from ancient neigong art, it has a very specific meaning in daoist cultivation. The old daoist ancestors discover through their power that the Ren and Du channel of a fetus inside the mother's womb are connected together. When the baby is born and the umbilical cord is severed, the two channels also get disconnected. Daoist practitioners believe that if one want to get from Houtian to Xiantian (**), to reverse the aging process, Ren and Du must be reconnected again and the internal qi must be reversed back into the fetus stage. The authentic SHO is the method to reconnect the Ren and Du channel. What it means it that when the Xiantian qi is full, the Xiantian yuen qi initiate from the lower tien, then through the Hui Yin point going up inside the spine, knocking down the three gates of Wei Lu, Jia Ji and Yu Zhen, and opening up Tian Men, Tian Mu and the three fields. The Ren and Du channels reconnect and the process is automatic. Once this stage is reached, the internal qi reverse back into fetus stage and a series of natural Xiantian abilities will also appear, Internal viewing, remote viewing and the automatic movement of the internal qi. Since the authentic daoist SHO means that Xiantian qi reconnect the Ren and Du channel, and these two channels are part of the body's Eight Wondrous Channels, therefore this is also known as Channel Small Heavenly Orbit. In the Three Immortal Methods, this is the fifth stage, the "The Golden Sphere Flying up from the side".
When the houtian qi was full in the body, the xiantian qi began to be created, the yuen qi initiate from the lower tien, pass through Hui Yin then Wei Lu, Jia Ji and up to Yu Zhen. Then it came down from Tian Men, Tian Mu. The qi then went down to lower tien along the Ren channel. The cycle continues automatically.

After the Channel SHO, the internal qi will be guided by Xiantian qi and automatically move around the organs, meridians and channels. Being initially restricted by the wellness of the practitioner, the automatic movement of internal qi began in part of the body where there was illness only, after the illness is cured. The internal qi can move in other parts. When the body is healed completely, the internal qi will automatically move around in all the organs, meridians and channels.

After the SHO was opened, the successful students develop different levels and kinds of abilities. Miss Wang saw a tree when she closed her eyes and meditate. Later she found the exact tree in the Taiyuan park, she had never been there before; Mr. He developed see-through power and ; Miss Ye could see her own bones, meridians and points; Mr. Zhou could see his own bones too; Miss Liu developed automatic daoyin and Nu Dan movements.

Every student agreed that, opening the Channel SHO required confidence, endurance, sweats, pain and patience. Everyone is equal in front of it, it doesn't depend on external factors. There is only one way to do it, students must have strong faith and confidence, careful study the theory and follow the instructor's direction precisely.

Anyhow, the more I read about the microcosmic orbit...the farther away it seems to move as a goal, lol. :(
an old gentleman opened his SHO with the help of Master Wang

This old gentleman was a headmaster of a school and he enjoys Zhouyi. Due to an accident, half of his body became paralyzed. The old man's son knew Master Wang and so he introduced his father to him and that's how he first attended a Master Wang's seminar. The old man was an intellectual and he analyzed Master Wang's teachings very carefully. But following the requirements of opening up the SHO, he practiced step by step on each obstacle. For example, he began by practicing the length of a sitting session, when he started sitting, he couldn't sit for too long. However, in order to recover from the injuries and improve his health he endured the all the pains that came from sitting and not long afterward, he was able to sit continuously for two hours and he did it two three times a day. Then he practice on the sitting postures, from natural cross legged to half lotus and then to full lotus. Then he worked on his line of essence, from "Heaven", "Eye" and "Opening" to construct the line of essence. When he pull on his line of essence, his wife would move a stick very lightly in front of him and he was able to feel the motion, this showed that his line of essence had opened. He worked very hard on the five elements. He also practice extracting bone marrow on his own, and then one day, whenever he extracted, something would come up. In conclusion, the old gentleman has completely mastered the techniques. The first day in that seminar, which was also the anniversary since he started learning from Master Wang, due to his strong foundation and the strong qi field in the seminar, he was able to open up the SHO.

In August 1995, I learned directly from Master Wang in Shanghai the whole process of opening up the Channel SHO. This gave me a much clearer picture of the process. Roughly speaking there are 4 ingredients:

(1) An intensive 15 days of continuous training to ensure the students can steadily increases their energy level.

(2) Intensive five element practice to "dissolve" the internal organs. This is the core of increasing the energy level.

(3) Daoyin must be focused, flexible and strategic so that when the opportunity was seized when it arised.

(4) The student must be able to sit for two hours continuously, at least in half lotus, at minimum.

two students who opened up the Channel SHO had the following features: one of them practiced extremely hard, he could sit in full lotus for 2 hours, he had done really well to accumulate internal qi, as long as the method was right, it's impossible for him to miss it. Another was a youngster who had super endurance, he could sit in full lotus perfectly still for 2 hours. When the body stayed still, the shen is focused and qi will be created, after an extended period of time, opening up the SHO is the natural conclusion.

Mr. Zhou, he could only sit crossed-leg in the first seminar, this time he could sit in half-lotus for 2 hours and full-lotus for 1 hour. He could see closed eyes things that happened inside and outside his body.

By most traditional accounts, the microcosmic orbit is no easy task to open - especially on your own. And unless one has put in a lot of work (or had some powerful daigong) and experienced various confirmatory signs...they may not have actually opened it. Despite what Mantak Chia might imply to you. :D Edited by vortex

I saw this quote from DM above:

(just a snip)

First you have to build up a sufficent amount of chi in the lower dan tien

Sounds like a good firs step, is this where holding attention to the dan tien comes into play until it happens? I say it that way becuase I don't have enough experience to build up energy purposefully. Practice is what I require! :P

I saw this quote from DM above:

(just a snip)

Sounds like a good firs step, is this where holding attention to the dan tien comes into play until it happens? I say it that way becuase I don't have enough experience to build up energy purposefully. Practice is what I require! :P

Holding attention in the dan tien while doing abdominal breathing is a great way to build up the dan tien. Another good thing to do is to not unnecessarily empty the dan tien. Once your dan tien begins to fill, you will know it. You will feel a lot of energy in there.

It is close to impossible to get the MCO since most people have

had their face pushed in by unseen forces. The face and part of

the forehead is pushed in.

Somebody possessed the nuts to do it to Green Tara. I found out

that that she looks like Diana from Greek Mythology. Green Tara

possesses the Truths of the baseball bat.

This bullshit got done to me and a lot of people in our part of

the realm.

It is close to impossible to get the MCO since most people have

had their face pushed in by unseen forces. The face and part of

the forehead is pushed in.

Somebody possessed the nuts to do it to Green Tara. I found out

that that she looks like Diana from Greek Mythology. Green Tara

possesses the Truths of the baseball bat.

This bullshit got done to me and a lot of people in our part of

the realm.

I don't understand a word you just said lol :blink:

If anyone has the nuts to try and push my face in and make me look like Diana, I possess the truths of the Louisville slugger! That bullshit isn't getting done to me in this realm!

Edited by Scotty

I don't understand a word you just said lol :blink:

Pushing in the face and the bottom of the forehead prevents

the MCO.

There is a lot of GARBAGE literature. I possess the nuts to

destroying fakers right on the spot.

Edited by lino