Sign in to follow this  
SunDog

Transmissions

ooh! very big subject that i have some experience in... although rather than 'transmission' I'd call it 'unconcious communication'... In terms of esoteric teachers and the effect they have on your energetics have a look at my attention/vulnerability post for some ideas... There is so much more to say, it's hard to know where to start... I think it was Dao Wa Diddy that mentioned Dave Dobson who is a hypnotist and an incredible communicator... he comunicates on a very subtle level that you dont notice conciously... one of his techniques is called the Unconcious Hello... it's hard to explain how it works or how to do it, but I've managed to pull it off successfully (only a couple of times) and it's facinating how effective it is.

Free form, sounds interesting.

One thing I have experience with is the power of the group chi field when working in seminars or classes. It is always more powerful in a group.

If the teacher consciously works on this level of harmonizing and enhancing the group chi field, then it can be even better.

Regarding tranmission. Whether you accept it or don't it is true that most traditional teachers believe in this process. Some more consciously than others. Some consciously hook their students up to "Lineage Chi" as part of the teacher student process.

This is a very specific frequency and is different from chi tranmission from the teacher of his own energy or channeled energy from the universe. It is a direct connection bridging the gap for the beginnner to a more direct tranmission of whatever it is that the lineage has connected to over time. A big headstart and support for the student.

This is the theory about transmission of lineage chi. I will not put forward my opinion as my experience of this is too limited.

On another level there is always multi layered transmission between humans when any communication takes place. In martial arts training if you open yourself up to your teacher it is easier to "get" a technique simply through the transmission of modelling the movement and energy behind it. That was my experience. Takes a certain kind of focus to receive on multiple levels like this, but being conscious of it does seem to improve the process.

It's a big subject and I only skimmed the surface.

Craig

who does them the best?
This guy is competent (understatement).

--- later edit ---

You might try meditating while listening to his (downloadable) audio talks. Also, won't be long and his regular classes will be pod-cast.

Edited by Trunk

Another question I had, do you have to be in the physical presence to receive transmissions? Or do the book, the audio, the video also work to some degree?

Another question I had, do you have to be in the physical presence to receive transmissions? Or do the book, the audio, the video also work to some degree?

No, and yes, respectively. :)

Just wanted to add that now Hard Light is offering regular podcasts of classes. The newest hip way to catch the enlightened vibe. B)

:D Trunk! I've been downloading and reading Mark's articles, fabulous. We also have a new computer in the house so I'm hoping I'll be able to dowload the audio, too.

In a way, he scares the crap out of me because I get the feeling, no shitting around, this is the fast track.

Sign in to follow this