hajimesaito

Is it the Heat or the size?

Since there have been so many threads opening related to sex lately, I also thought of opening a thread related to something that I have always wondered.

It is no wonder that people often think that the size of the penis decides how good you will be on bed and how happy you can make your woman. Some people think that it is the hardness and not the length, yet others feel that thickness is of the most importance to satisfy any girl.

My viewpoint is quite different however. I believe that hardness, length etc are only secondary parameters, where as it is the peak temperature during arousal which decides how good the orgasm you will impart on the girl. Temperature of the penis goes quite high during intercourse. Is that temperature a good measure of the pleasure that the partners receive?

yea heat would be really good for the ladies... how hot does it get? you could use a thermometer (i think it's called "sounding") into your wee-wee...

i mean, i could see where TOO much heat would be bad... ladies don't like scorched

Va-J-J's...

how hot are we talking?

Not to be all kinky but, would'nt chi kung play a part?

Only reason I say is sometimes my body will get really hot. I've had women after hugging me saying they can feel the heat just radiating off me and wanting to know whats up.

Just saying maybe if you train more often you won't have to worry about this question haha.

I could always be wrong too, was just an observation.

The heat is due to the increased blood flow into that area during stimulation.

So therefore, more heat implies that there is more blood flow? Which further means that the hardness is more?

Hard penises are naturally hot, aren't they? If you're looking for a few simple techniques to increase blood flow and heat to the penis before intercourse: (1) take a very hot bath or shower, (2) put a hot compress on the penis and surrounding area, or (3) put the penis into one's partner's mouth.

I hear if your partner has an ice cube in there mouth it does equally as good..

Jeez still needa try that :lol:

this thread reminds me of a story. A young man was attracted to a yourng lady, he felt the feeling was mutual. However, being a good Taoist he was health conscious and hated it when a woman lit a cigarette after sex. Since he did not know her very well, he just came out and asked her "Do you smoke after sex?' Her reply. " I don't know I never looked". :rolleyes:

Hard penises are naturally hot, aren't they? If you're looking for a few simple techniques to increase blood flow and heat to the penis before intercourse: (1) take a very hot bath or shower, (2) put a hot compress on the penis and surrounding area, or (3) put the penis into one's partner's mouth.

From the Mawangdui scrolls:

"When an erection is not full-size, that means the flesh is not energized. When it is full-size but not hard, that means the muscle is not energized. When it is hard but not hot, that means the mood is not there. When all three are energized, then penetration is possible."

http://www.amazon.com/Sex-Health-Long-Life-Practice/dp/157062433X

Those old Taoists really left no stone unturned :)

Dr. Glenn Morris wrote that after his kundalini awoke women he slept with would complain of feeling burnt in their vaginas after sex. Maybe too much of a good thing?

Edited by markern

Dr. Glenn Morris wrote that after his kundalini awoke women he slept with would complain of feeling burnt in their vaginas after sex. Maybe too much of a good thing?

I don't know about kundalini, but I've also noticed a lot of heat in my genital area from spiritual practices.

I think cooling "the boys" off is a brilliant idea! They can be damaged from too much heat.