Sign in to follow this  
NeiChuan

Herbs for eye sight

Hey I was wondering if you guys have recommendations for eye sight, herbs of course.

Not going to sit here and diagnose myself but both my short term memory and eye sight declined rapidly in about 2 months time. I was 17 at the time.

Just a run down of when it happened and such, im 19 now.

Hey I was wondering if you guys have recommendations for eye sight, herbs of course.

Not going to sit here and diagnose myself but both my short term memory and eye sight declined rapidly in about 2 months time. I was 17 at the time.

Just a run down of when it happened and such, im 19 now.

I am no expert, but I do have an interest in Traditional Chinese Medicine and Herbal remedies. I've heard the herb "Eye Bright" is good for the vision, and "Bilberry" is good for night vision, as well as blue berries, and carrots.

From a Chinese Medicine point of view the eyes are connected to the Liver, so often an Acupunctrist will work on the liver for diminished vision or prescribe liver strengthening herbs.

I was just looking at lutein

I was so focused on herbs that I forgot all about lutein haha. Thanks.

But does taking it in pill form sort of destroy the quality?

Does taking it with veggie gel or soft jel make a difference?

eat blueberries and walnuts with every meal. There have been so many studies that show blueberries are good for vision and memory that I can't count. Just search for blueberry and blueberries and bilberry and bilberries on sciencedaily.com

walnuts are also packed full of dha which your brain needs.

eat blueberries and walnuts with every meal. There have been so many studies that show blueberries are good for vision and memory that I can't count. Just search for blueberry and blueberries and bilberry and bilberries on sciencedaily.com

walnuts are also packed full of dha which your brain needs.

Hm interesting, I use to eat a cup of blue berries every morning.

Thanks

Hm interesting, I use to eat a cup of blue berries every morning.

Thanks

Dried Chrysanthemum flowers in a teaball with your favorite is reputed to be OK.

For more, consult "The Yoga of Herbs" Lad/Frawley ed. Lotus Press.

"Jaegermeister" herbal liqeur is complex, interesting, and good for what ails you...

Sign in to follow this