Sign in to follow this  
Ian

Old biel post

Did anyone save that S Biel post from years back about what to eat to replenish jing (i.e his emergency procedure in case of ejaculation)?

I thought I had, but I can't find it.

Cheers,

I

I dont remember the post - but I do seem to remember that Royal Jelly along with bee pollen, propolis and honey are great for that. Here's a uk supplier: www.apitherapy.biz... Go for the Apimist Plus with royal jelly as the extra ingredient. It's important to have honey, propolis and the pollen within the formulation as it keeps the royal jelly fresh and is more balanced as a supplement.

Is this something you heard or you have tried?

Ian, I had to LOL when I read your post...you sounded so 'urgent'

I personally have tried a glass of red wine with a raw egg in it before sleeping. I got that from Hua Ching Ni (sp?) and it does seem to work, I don't usually add the sugar. Also about two extra hours of sleep always seems to work as well.

T

Good question. Let's all chime in with our emergency jing replenishment recipes. I have bottles of Ron Teeguarden's He Shou Wu formula that I will use .He says it quickly replenshes jing reserves. But other recipes would be cool to learn about...

Edited by Cameron

Ian, I had to LOL when I read your post...you sounded so 'urgent'

I personally have tried a glass of red wine with a raw egg in it before sleeping. I got that from Hua Ching Ni (sp?) and it does seem to work, I don't usually add the sugar. Also about two extra hours of sleep always seems to work as well.

T

I guess the drawling, casual tone of voice I tried to type with didn't quite make it through. :D

Anyway, no, it's not too urgent. I guess I've got a couple more days before my bones start to crumble.

I guess the drawling, casual tone of voice I tried to type with didn't quite make it through. :D

:lol:

drinking raw eggs, raw meat, sleep, but also relaxing the kidneys, and generally the internal organs. Most of the pain comes from having the organs contracted after.

And rebablancing the energy inside the body. Most people when they ejaculate tend to subdivide the body in different compartment and just empty one of those. The bad thing about this is that not only you lose energy but you also are then heavily imbalanced.

And also allineating your body-hormonal system with your intention makes you feel much better.

And also allineating your body-hormonal system with your intention makes you feel much better.

Interesting..can you explain more?

I remeber he recommended brewers yeast. Also meat before jing lossage and yogurt seems to ring a bell but I'm not sure.

Did anyone save that S Biel post from years back about what to eat to replenish jing (i.e his emergency procedure in case of ejaculation)?

I thought I had, but I can't find it.

Cheers,

I

The only thing that will replenish your jing is retention.

Food/hearbs won't do it. Want proof? Start jacking off every other day and eatting every jing 'building' food available. You will see what I mean when your body starts falling apart.

I basically agree with Max. Retention is the way. But you cant' really focus on retention .If your drawn to celibacy you probably need to focus on trasforming the energy as much as possible with meditation, pure thoughts etc. If your in a realationship then hopefully getting a partner that really understands(or you gradually explain it to her) the subtle energetic aspects of sexuality.

Basically getting into Tantra. This is what my guess is most of us will pursue long term. Hopefully with some success.

Max, if you don't mind me asking, are you celibate now or in a realationship? Did you do the 100 days Bodri talks about with success?(if your celibate)...

Take Tribulis, no joke this stuff builds jing, if I wanted I could probably shoot 3 loads a day with ease,

but I generally only do one a day.

Take Tribulis, no joke this stuff builds jing, if I wanted I could probably shoot 3 loads a day with ease,

but I generally only do one a day.

I hear ya. However, I'm not convinced that the need to ejaculate is a good indication of jing. I'm watching guys 10+ years younger than me literally falling apart because they are unaware of the jing loss. Some guys do it alot out of an addiction or some other issue.

My two cents..

I hear ya. However, I'm not convinced that the need to ejaculate is a good indication of jing. I'm watching guys 10+ years younger than me literally falling apart because they are unaware of the jing loss. Some guys do it alot out of an addiction or some other issue.

My two cents..

DanC

Take Tribulus and then DON"T ejaculate and see how you feel.

I suggest you have a good method of recycling this energy, or some hard physical training to accompany it. Taking Tribulus and ejaculating frequently is a good way to deplete yourself faster, I strongly recommend against this approach.

One thing M.Chia said which resonates with me goes something like "there are two kinds of pleasure. Losing energy pleasure and gaining energy pleasure."

There is no doubt that to the average male that ejaculation is highly pleasureable. However using up your essential energy is eventually going to result in less potential everything, including sexual pleasure especially.

A middle ground from where you are may be to take the jing tonics and practice not ejaculating as frequently and recirculate the energy. There are those who take the position that its an all or nothing choice, celibacy or ordinary sexual practice. I believe there are health benefits to a middle road. Complete retention is potentially the most effective, but again I think our discussions on this subject have concluded that this path is VERY difficult for most and can cause problems when rigidly applied.

Craig

Complete retention is potentially the most effective, but again I think our discussions on this subject have concluded that this path is VERY difficult for most and can cause problems when rigidly applied.

Craig

at the risk of yet another retention thread, i feel the body operates on feedback mechanisms, so if you retain too much, the body stops producing essential hormones. I think it can bring on early andropause. I would be willing to wager that complete retention eventually castrates a man. First of all, it only makes logical sense, and second, after a lengthy retention period, i took a blood test and my hormone levels were out of whack. Intuitively feeling thats what caused it, I retook the test after doing the act, and everything was normal.

T

Thad, I think you're backed up in this by some of the oldest Taoish Texts. Which book is it that has the Yellow Emperor chatting w/ the enlightened women? The wisest, the plain woman, does let him know that ejaculation will weaken his jing. When he says he will stop sexual relations, she tells him, that is also not the way, it will lead to stagnation.

I know I read that as a quote from one of Daniel Reids books.

Retention for the young gets pretty problematic if you don't have a better then average outlets, be they exercise or energetic.

My 2 cents

Michael

Take Tribulus and then DON"T ejaculate and see how you feel.

I suggest you have a good method of recycling this energy, or some hard physical training to accompany it. Taking Tribulus and ejaculating frequently is a good way to deplete yourself faster, I strongly recommend against this approach.

Hey Craig, what brand / doses could you suggest? Sounds interesting.

thaddeus, I tend to agree with you. And the way I have gotten around the whole "ejaculation is a tragic accident that wastes life force" in my own practice, is, first to structure it in (currently about once a month), and second to create a ritual out of it that uses the whole process for exernal alchemy of various sorts ... the latter is detailed more in the Western traditions.

Sean

Interesting..can you explain more?

Sorry. I Just check the forum once a day. My loss.

Once you come you thread upon your principles. In various ways. First of all most of us are not able to have properly sex WITH their body, but would instead have sex to the fantasies. This brings two problems:

1) you are getting your hormonal to fire on some fantasies, thus confusing fantasy and reality

2) often the conjured fantasies would balance some deep internal need. A person who feel powerless in his life might dream to be an all powerfull god. Or viceversa, a manager to whom this society have given more power than what he can safetly handle might dream to be a slave. There is a nice story in chuang tzu about this. And I have personally read blogs of prostitutes describing this as a common partner among their clients Often in thos fantasies a person might do things they wold never do in real life. This creates a fracture between their higher shen (who would not do those actions) and their pulsion (who just need to balance themselves, quite mechanically). Recovering this fracture is a major step that needs to be adressed in order for the crisis to be over.

All this does not happen if you just have sex with your body remaining present in reality all the time. If your body REALLY needs to release (i.e. empty the balls) it become quite possible, but if you are using sex compulsively to balance some deeper problems, it will just not work. And if you force your mind to remain in reality, as soon as you come you will have lost part of your power and the compulsion will kick in. Or you simply feel that whatever needed to be balanced by the ejaculation, that every other time got balanced, is not getting balanced this time.

And this bring to the positive side of ejaculation with fantasy: your mind expands, and your nervous system releases all the tension gathered. The fact that the nervous system need to be relaxed is maybe the biggest single thing that gets adressed in the water method and totally ignored in the HT. The inner smile is supposed to do that, but for most people it just doesn't.

The fact that we need to let our mind expand, especially after hours passed in front of a computer, and release our tension is a big reason why most people in modern time are compulsive about sex with sexual fantasies.

Then to complete the topic about how ejaculation shakes the relation between higher self and lower self, there is the whole issue of expectations:

most practitioners have irrealistic expectation about their ability to retain. Also because they adopt the indian philosophy of practicing as their (head!) hair were on fire, they would actually do 150% of what their retention ability actually is. Where 100% is how far you can reach _in_a_safe_way_. Now, once you reach 100% something kicks on, and greed start to push you. Now you are really moving your boundaries on. In this sense reaching 100% is bad news. But it feels so much as good news. Then when they invariably fall, not only they ejaculate, but this break their dream of invincibility. And this harms them even more then the loss of jing. Suddenly they feel human again. And mortal.

For them they will feel back whole when they recognise the ejaculation as their error, and recover their illusion of invulnerability. But as you can imagine this is just temporarily, and what all this yoyo movement does thrugh the years is to split the mind. It is a road to insanity. Let's clarify, not for all. Some are naturally chaste (Fajin from the other board comes to mind, although I don't really know), and some are just not interested anymore in sex (Harry Pain might be a good example here). But when chastity is taken in the wrong way or at the wrong age or for the wrong reasons, troubles awaits. But this splits between your higher self and your lower pulsion is much harder to really heal. I myself am not over it yet, so I have a hard time in explaining. My guess is that it require to adopt the 70% philosophy here too. Having a strong commitment to not pushing yourself over that limit. So if you can have retention safetly for 2 weeks only do it for 10 days. The chose to come. And since you chose to do it, you might even do it while keeping your mind in reality. And once you can do 10 days with no effort (which means 14+1 in a safe way) strive to do 11 days.

And since you have chosen to come after 10 days you have not broken your vow by coming. So the hormonal have kept respect for the shen and only fired after the vow was over, on the other hand the shen have respected the hormonal by not taking a vow that was irrealistic, dangerous, greedy and stupid. And everybody is happy.

Does this answer your question Thaddeus?

Pietro

Edited by Pietro

Does this answer your question Thaddeus?

Pietro

Interesting thoughts about comeing from fantasy versus present moment awareness. I think it's very astute to observe that most are probably deriving it from fantasy as opposed to what is really going on. I never actually thought about the energetic effects of doing that..of being lost in your own space while doing such a powerful act...very cool!

Also, I'm not 100% sold on the 70% idea..maybe only 70% :o it certainly applies to certain circumstances.

Thanks!!

T

Hey Craig, what brand / doses could you suggest? Sounds interesting.

Sean

Sean

I recommend going right to the source Sopharma in Bulgaria.

You can look them up on the web.

Their product is called Tribestan.

There are many products on the marketplace which are standardized to Saponins.

Saponins do not indicate effectiveness for Tribulus. You can get lots of Saponins in cofffee grounds, but they will definitely not make you more virile.

Saponins May indicate the presence of protodioscin. this is probably the real active in Tribulus.

There is a great deal of tribulus available from China and India standardized to saponins and made from the fruit - which is not what the Bulgarian material is made from.

Bulgaria is the source of the original natural bodybuilding product which is also libido enhancer and has other functions (see Sopharma website.) Bulgarian material is made with a specific process for time and manner of harvest of Aerial parts of the plant - leaves and flowers and maybe some fruit as well - this is proprietary and the Bulgarians ain't sharing.

I have experiemented with several types of Tribulus. Even Tribulus powder from Bulgaria has an effect on me, but i am sensitive. The Sopharma material has the strongest effect.

ther are extracts also from Russia and Germany which contain high levels of Protodioscin, but I still felt the Sopharma product to be the best. Their enteric coating tablets does seem to be the best way to preserve the efficacy of the product.

It's something like $30 for 60 tabs direct from Sopharma. More expensive from Domestic internet sources, but perhaps quicker and more reliable to purchase that way.

For young guys who do retention it is pretty strong medicine and you should anticipate very increased sexual energy. plan on doing something with it. Now that it's springtime you would probably get a double whammy to start taking now.

Also this is a good prosexual tonic for women as well and is purported to work positively on womens hormonal system overall. Also increased testosteron in women is a good thing if you want to increase sex drive.

enough for now, I wrote a small book between here, HT forum and work today.

Ciao

Craig

my guess is complete retention is possible but essentially a path for sages. from what I understand almost all the patrarchs and masters of Buddhism were celibates. That doesn't mean it's a higher path but obviously if you put ALL the qi most pople direct at sex and there life to meditation..that is going to have a certain focus to it.

I actually prefer the more balanced Taoist approach and definetly can't see myself as a celibate. Sean's once a month deal with jing excercsises/sexual qigong thrown in weekly sounds reasonable and doable long term.

adopt the 70% philosophy

Nice phrase. Captures a lot of wisdom concisely.

No matter how I look at it, the idea of retention just does not seem right, I do agree that maybe

I ejaculate too often but I think this is due to the testosterone increase I get from taking tibulis.

Other great benfits are recovery, you recover from exercise quicker and gains also come quicker on

Trib, I think in todays society with all the processed foods and chemicals in our diet most men are a little

low on testosterone, taking something natural to jack these levels up can definatley increase our physical

and mental health. Maybe I will cut down to 3-4 days per week for enjaculation and monitor how I feel compared to everyday.

Daniel

...idea of eating it (a la western esoteric tradition) but I might use the spunk to charge some sigil or something...

really???

are you supposed to be able to get the energy back from this practice of consumption?

i'd consider giving it a try.... i mean i've drunk my own urine plenty of times, administered to myself coffee enemas, probiotic implants and sesame oil implants.... i've eaten tadpoles and insect larvae.... this would be another weird thing i'd be able to say i've tried hehe.

honestly, i'm trying to have the attitude of trying anything (within beneficial reason, i wouldn't try anything outright stupid) once and with an open mind.... hahaha.

but then again only time i ejaculate is with wet dreams every other week (and occassionally something really weird happens, when i defecaete some ejaculate also comes out - not from my bum for anyone thinking dirty).

got no partner and no time for masturbation either.

As an enthusiastic wanker (it alleviates the need for real human contact & the subsequent demand for emotional maturity on my part :P ) Im quite interested in this Tribulis stuff y'all have been going on about.BUT,are there any contraindications ? Should some people NOT take the stuff ? Would be VERY interested in feedback on this point.

:) Regards,Cloud.

Where 100% is how far you can reach _in_a_safe_way_.

I agree with you Pietro. Yet, most people fail in retention for a very simple reason- they don't practice. You have to meditate (at least 2 hours a day) and do some other type of chi kung and testicle massage. Otherwise, it's almost impossible. Controlling your mind/thoughts is important as well.

Max, if you don't mind me asking, are you celibate now or in a realationship?

I'm single and I do retention. There should be alot of testicle massage and the surrounding area- about 5-6 times a day. And a lot of practice time-3-4 hours a day. Otherwise, it's very hard.

Sign in to follow this