Sign in to follow this  
Maddie

Lethargic

Here is a quesiton that has baffled me for a long while now. Lets say yesterday I felt really high energy just about all day. Then I go to bed at a normal time, do nothing unusual, and then the next day you wake up the same time as before, do the same things, but today you are really tired, yet you can not identify why? Is it due to not having enough chi? But if so why would my chi be lower today than yesterday? And just in case anyone is wondering I did not loose any sexual fluids either. In fact I sat in full lotus last night before bed to convert that stuff.

So then is lethargy/ tiredness a symptom of low chi or something else? And if its from low chi, then what could have possibly caused my chi level to drop so low with out an obvious reason?

Try standing (zhan zhuang) for half an hour. That usually gives me energy when I'm feeling a little drained.

Otherwise, if you're too tired, maybe it'd be good to just rest.

There are a lot of unseen influences, and cycles that we go through. Changes in the macrocosm affecting us...such as solar activity, phase of the moon, planet and star alignments, etc. I don't know much about any of it...those are the studies of someone who is into feng shui/yijing, jyotish, western magick, etc. So it could be from something like that.

Another thing is that sometimes if you overdo a practice, it will make you tired. Maybe too much for the body to process at once.

These are just my guesses.

Hum, I wonder why sometimes I get concerned about the rise and fall of energy too. It could really be anything IMO and aside from seeking cosmic explanations (which seem very valid, as much as some other explanations :lol:) , why not just do whatever it asks of you? If it doesn't seem "natural" or even just evidently consequential then I would ask myself more questions. Are you at/close to a "season-change" where you live? Are you stressing yourself out? When that stuff starts up, shit happens IME.

It would be cool to establish a "causal" chain of daylight/temperature/activity effects on a person but I'm almost certain you know exactly why you're feeling that way. Of course it may not be possible right away to do whatever you need to resolve it in the long term, so pick a short-term resolve and do that?

Things that make me lethargic: not doing what I want - for long periods of time. That's pretty much it.

Here is a quesiton that has baffled me for a long while now. Lets say yesterday I felt really high energy just about all day. Then I go to bed at a normal time, do nothing unusual, and then the next day you wake up the same time as before, do the same things, but today you are really tired, yet you can not identify why? Is it due to not having enough chi? But if so why would my chi be lower today than yesterday? And just in case anyone is wondering I did not loose any sexual fluids either. In fact I sat in full lotus last night before bed to convert that stuff.

So then is lethargy/ tiredness a symptom of low chi or something else? And if its from low chi, then what could have possibly caused my chi level to drop so low with out an obvious reason?

no one can really answer this without more information about your habits, general temperament, and lifestyle.

however, as a healer, probably the first thing i would suspect would be kidneys/adrenals. it's a very common problem, but i don't know anything about you, so it's just a shot in the dark.

Thanks for the replys guys, yea its a mystery to me as well, but here is what did end up happening today. So I just kept getting more and more tired. So eventually I decide to take a nap. So I go into the extremely deep sleep for several hours, and have a lot of various dreams about all sorts of stuff, and they are sooooo vivid. So I wake up just a few minutes before my wife comes home and I fill such a huge blissfull feeling of so much love (which is good cause she came home with a huge feeling of being like a troll lol).

As far as standing meditation I actually did 15 min of it today. I just recently got back into it again after stopping for a couple months. This is the third time I have started standing meditation, the last two times I stopped because it had been making me feel aggitated. One thing I did notice from before though after beginning standing meditation was that after I frist started it I had a tendency to feel more tired as well.

As for the movements of the cosmos and fung shui that is beyond my knowlege as well.

But what ever the reason at this moment I feel pretty good after taking a long nap lol.

I woke up this morning totally drained even though I went to be extra early last night due to being tired yesterday as well. The only thing that comes to mind that I have done differntly is due to having a large amount of free time the past several days I did a LOT of inner smile and healing sounds in order to improve my emotional state. One thing I have also noticed is that in addition to being more tired since yesterday, I feel better emotional too. So though maybe the two are not connected, I was wondering if perhaps detoxifying emotional blockages from the organs might consume a large amount of energy??? This is the only thing I can really think of at the moment.

Sign in to follow this